Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

25 posts, 19 members
Lutece
1849 posts
So 1 week to go until the Beauty review beauty boxes are sent out and I have just used up all my hair serum, and that would be something I hope and wish is in my BRBB

So...

What do you wish or hope is in your BRBB? :)
Rezee
1964 posts
I'd love a hair product too! I'm running really low on hair supplies. I'm also hoping for a nz brand of any product, I haven't really tried a lot that is out there.
Macs
5351 posts
That's a good one. I haven't had any hair products for a while now. I should really buy some soon. I would like a body moisturiser, I haven't brought one in a long time. My mind gets distracted by other things.
ragingfrog
1289 posts
I am hoping for something for my tootsies, they need a little TLC
Rezee
1964 posts
Raging frog (lol by the way, is there a story behind the name?), foot stuff would be cool and perfect for the upcoming warmer months.
I've actually been wishing for a hair mist. Something to give it a bit more ooomph!
bronjenks
253 posts
I'm really easy to please... anything, lol!  I just love anything new that I havent tried before, and thats not difficult, cant wait! :-)

MareeB
5239 posts
A hair product would be great. I'm looking forward to the surprise really :)
Ringy
825 posts
I sampled the snowberry serum today and it felt really good- would be nice if it was in the box! Or a candle- im loving the Purple Orchid one still. I'm a NO for a hair serum- I have so, so many it's unbelievable. In fact it would be interesting to count how many I actually have- I can see two right now and I'm only sitting the lounge room! 
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
I suck at using hair products (other than shampoo and conditioner), i have serums and things that i just don't even touch. I would love to get the trilogy cleanse off balm because it looks amazing. 
annanguyen
142 posts
I would be happy with anything really! Hopefully most products in the BB  are the ones I haven't used before 
jalb88
121 posts
I would love a brow kit or pomade or serum haha! That trilogy cleansing balm looks right up my alley! And if we are getting a lippy I'd love a staining one :) So exciting knowing its happening next week!! 
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
Hehehe I was wondering when a thread would start about the countdown to dispatch day. I'm hoping for a candle. Lol anything else is welcomed happily or happily welcomed.:)
ragingfrog
1289 posts
Yes Rezee there is a story behind the name, but it is long forgotten in 20 years with my friends. I actually use my given name at work now, rather than Frog which I used at a previous job years ago since I worked with a couple of friends and they all called me Frog.
charly
456 posts
I would love a cleansing oil. I'm trying to be good and not buy one atm. :)
Toni-Lee
503 posts
I'm hoping for a brow plumper because I love the L'oreal one and I'm almost out. I missed out on the ones in the vault so fingers crossed.
glamfish
87 posts
I would love anything Trilogy. I've tried nothing from Trilogy except the rosehip oil - which is fantastic. But to be fair I'm just excited for anything.

Has there been any emails sent out about selections for the BB? I hope I haven't missed any emails, I secured a box then thought oh there will be an email about colour types etc. But haven't seen anything. Hoping I haven't been missed!
Rezee
1964 posts
I got my email straight after purchasing. Did you check your spam folder? I'm not too sure if it's too late to get it customised. I think we only had a few days to send it back. You could always email br?
MAGPIEFI
615 posts
glamfish in your confirmation email there's a link 
just click that and you can do your preferences there X 
glamfish
87 posts
Aw trust me! It's too late to fill it out now. But that's ok. I'm sure whatever I get will be fine :).
Please Beauty goddesses let there be scrubs!!!!
accidentprone_x
845 posts
I can't even remember what the survey said but I'm hoping to get some brunette colored dry shampoo
accidentprone_x
845 posts
I can't even remember what the survey said but I'm hoping to get some brunette colored dry shampoo
accidentprone_x
845 posts
trudijoy
8375 posts
i know everything will be fantastic but at the moment maybe some manner of hair goodies :)

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!