Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

BRBB 2018 ETA

7 posts, 4 members
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Hey BR Babes just because I'm super impatient and can't wait for the first box of 2018, is there an ETA of when these will get sent out?

So excited for it to arrive eek xxx
bronjenks
253 posts
Oh geez, I mustve been hiding under a rock!  Must go look :-)

Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
He he he Bron, I'm super excited and thanks for pointing out that they were dispatched on the 26th January, I didn't see that oops x
BR-Queenie
261 posts
Hi mumof3munkins

They will actually be going out on Tuesday now - one of the products was delayed and now of course we've got the long weekend in play. 

Not long to go and it's FABULOUS!!
xxx
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
All good lovely, I had a feeling it may get delayed especially with the long weekend. Just makes the anticipation even more exciting he he he. 

Thanks so much for replying BR Queenie xx
Kimrose
1419 posts
I am super excited for this BBBE! I havent bought one in ages, so looking forward to this one.
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
He he he I haven't either kim_rose and was trying to be good, but then I saw the description and caved oops. Super excited and can't wait to receive.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!