Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Brazilian Butt Lift Cream?

10 posts, 7 members
tabucutie
1811 posts
Just doing some basic beauty research and have come across a product calledFreezeframe Brazilian Butt Lift. It claims to give you a butt lift. I have never heard of a product like this. Was just wondering if anyone else had? Kind of curious to try it. I think it would make an interesting blog/vlog topic if you do that kind of thing. I'd watch/read it.  
trudijoy
8375 posts
there's no waaaay that would work. Sorry but there's no way to have enough of an impact on your butt without exercise.

I do NOT have a great butt, so I can't talk but this just isn't a real thing imo, it's a money grab.

i mean that with love to you tabucutie because i agree that the idea is great but... no. Not going to happen.
tabucutie
1811 posts
I highly doubt it would work in reality. It's sad that people would buy in to it though. Exercise(aside from literally having butt surgery) would be the only to improve the look. I am not lacking in the butt area I have more than enough to work with lol.
tannygirl
3392 posts
    What Trudi said! It's sad companies put claims on a topical product that scientifically it cannot fulfill. I remember when I was younger using a more affordable but still spensy anti cellulite oil on my backside and legs and it didn't do more for smoothing things out than a regular body oil would. 
shazatron101
5112 posts
hahahahahahaha that sounds awesome, i kinda wanna try it too! it's like the skinfood boobie cream, i loved that but thought it was just a glorified body lotion ;-P
tabucutie
1811 posts
Agreed, besides which it would make an interesting conversation piece. It was also $40 so yeah no, i'd rather buy something that actually works. Maybe a couple of weeks at the gym.
Julieal
915 posts
Wouldn't we love it it it worked though !!!
tannygirl
3392 posts
    Oh yes I would love if all these shotcut products performed as well as cosmetic surgery and we could all have our ideal butt, legs, tummy, skin, you name it! But sadly when something sounds too good to be true it usually is. 
Kaley
8 posts
Good thread! Brazilian butt is a dream of many women. And I'm no exception. I heard about the creams that can help, but I haven't tried any of them. I decided to try doing special exercises following the tutorial from https://getbigbutt.com/brazilian-butt-lift-workout/. It has to be noted, this source also provides me with all necessary information about nutrition. Of course, I chose a hard way, but I hope for a good result. Maybe it is better to use special creams in order to make the process faster. Anyway, thanks for sharing your experience!
Kimrose
1415 posts
Imagine, a cream that could do that!  Oh La La

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!