Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

BR Trial you would totally love to get on

81 posts, 29 members
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
So as well as being super spoilt by BR vault and the upcoming BRBB, they have some amazing trials right now. What trial are you itching to get on now that if you don't you may have to go out and buy it anyway?

The one I am so wanting to try is the Skin Physics Dragon Blood. How awesome and amazing does it sound. What about you lovelies. Or maybe a trial they have had in the past that you didn't get on but you went and purchased it x
shazatron101
5112 posts
Oooh great thread! I wanted to try candle crush, but I missed the team and haven't purchased yet as I can't justify the price yet. I wanted warpaint, again, missed the team but got it in the vault ;-) I am not currently lusting over any trials they have currently except maybe the candle one (I just love me some candles!) 
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
I would probably pee my pants (TMI), if i got on the trial for the Sigma brush cleaning glove! I have wanted that forever. That item would make an awesome save vs splurge trial too. 
kirstyj
1732 posts
Love that response BinaryBeauty!

I would really love the Living Light Candle. It sounds delicious and I have nearly finished my Diptyque Baies which is my special candle so I would love a new one. I love their products too, they have a store here in Dunedin and it is just beautiful. So once my Diptyque one runs out I might just go buy it for myself.
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
shazatron101 Candle Crush are amazing and yes a tad high in price but when they have their sales on, you can pick up some great ones. I highly recommend Aroma Addiction as they are cheaper in price but just as good. The coffee addiction and the strawberry champagne and cream are amazing x
shazatron101
5112 posts
Haha stop enabling me!! I have a bigger weakness for candles than I do for makeup. I picked up Aroma Addiction in the vault, so I can't wait to waste all my money on that too, lets face it I will love it hahaha
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
BinaryBeauty that Sigma Cleaning glove sounds really good. I'm eyeing up the Bossy Cosmetics Cleaning Kit at the moment as I am super naughty when it comes to cleaning my brushes x

Kirstyj that candle sounds lovely. Are they expensive? Do they have a website or just a store? x
_Nicole_
124 posts
I would REALLY love to trial the living lights plum and pomegranate soy candle. It smells absolutly devine! almost edible mmmmmmm . . Kidding haha i would never. Im such a sucker for yummy smelling candles though, I have to have one going every day
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
I'm eyeing up the candle too since just gotten back into candles in the last week. That is also the main thing I wanted from the vault. 
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
He he he my bad sorry hun lol. Oooh can't wait to read your review when you've tried it, it looked and sounded so good when I saw it in the vault x
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
That plum and pomegranate one sounds divine. I am such a sucker for candles, melts, soaps and incense lol.
-Bex-
611 posts
haha BinaryBeauty! i am currently doing the save or splurge trial for the eyeshadow pencils, i was dancing around like a CRAZY lady when i saw the notification. kids and man thought i had lost the plot, i feel super duper lucky and spoilt (thanks BR) and i am totally loving it.

BR brings us REALLY amazing trial opportunities.
shazatron101
5112 posts
Haha yeah I know, I checked out the site before I even knew it was in the vault. I need all of the scents I think hahahaha
chelseaadelaide
703 posts
I can almost smell the candle from here and I would love to trial it (aka burn it multiple times with the lights dimmed, cup of tea in hand and BR at my fingertips). It's only fair to give it appropriate testing conditions right? 
chelseaadelaide
703 posts
Ooh, I just recognised the name. My parents bought me back some of their beautiful melts from their South Island trip... they smelt DIVINE. 
kirstyj
1732 posts
Mumof3Munchkins they have this site here. Their products are beautiful and I have bought heaps of them as presents. The scents are amazing. 

WorldofSoozieWong - did you pick up the candle in the vault? I looked at that for ages before hand.
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Mumof3 I missed out on the candle in the vault so want the trial one even more!!!

I agree getting on a Save vs Splurge is soooooooo exciting!!!! I felt so lucky getting the oil cleanser one. 
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
I'm down for the dragons blood trial aswell it looks really interesting and anything that can aid with this thing called aging lol.... in saying that I'm not too fussed as reading reviews & the results from the reviews will be the game changer on if I'll purchase this l myself or not.
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Kirsty I missed out on everything I wanted in the vault! So I stalked the site all day and got a perfume that was dropped in the late afternoon. All my points gone, lol. 
kirstyj
1732 posts
Oh that Living Light candle is only $25 ... that is quite reasonable...

(My list of things I want to buy next pay day is just getting longer and longer and longer!!!)
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
Oh yes, candlecrush! That would have been an amazing trial to get on. I have wanted to get one for ages, but yeah the price is a bit offputting. Will have to wait for one of these sales, hope one comes around soon.

kirstyj
1732 posts
I'm glad you still managed to get something super awesome then WorldofSoozieWong! Hopefully you can see the reviews of the candle now and see if you still want it :)
Head Pixie
569 posts
I have smelt that plum and pomegranate candle. Smelt? More like repeatedly inhaled. Whoever gets on that trial is in for a treat. The courier shall have to tear it from my trembling hands .... ;) xx
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Thanks Kirsty, it was nice to end up with something luxurious I wouldn't usually get myself. I've only gotten back onto candles (I'm a bit accident prone, shall we say!) but ended up buying some nice smelling ones I found in Kmart of all places. Mmmmm, all this talk of pomegranate, I'm going to make a cup of pomegranate tea!
_Nicole_
124 posts
Oh thanks for that head pixie. If the sound of plum and pomegranate wasnt enough, hearing that it is as amazing as it sounds makes me want it even more haha. Fingers, toes and everything else crossed
Macs
5351 posts
Yes, when I saw that candle trial I also wanted to be on that trial too. If thats the price of it kirsty I must add it to my list of things to buy.
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
Oh, you ladies who want to try the living and lights candles, i feel like i saw a promo somewhere..  Yeah, so follow this link (sorry it wont let my do a neat link, not sure why http://woobox.com/7arj5d/fjv596, fill out the three or so questions, and they match you with a sample of the scent they think would suit you the most!  (If you want to try the plum one,  i think the answers i chose were.. a day out shopping, a decadant desert, and the lounge, and that is what it matched me too)
kirstyj
1732 posts
Living Light have free shipping until the end of August too which is cool!
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Oooh thank you Binarybeauty! I'm getting a pomegranate sample too!
Jesse
745 posts
I missed out on the Candle Crush trial and ended up caving and making two orders of 4 candles for myself and gifts :) I'm currently lusting after both the Living Light candle as I lovvveeee scented home products, and the Pure Blend body wash which sounds divine and the perfect wake-me-up product.
kirstyj
1732 posts
Mrs Head Pixie aka Kellie I can see the Living Light candle in the system but not Living Light in the Brand Directory... is it getting added?
Head Pixie
569 posts
Oooh, thanks for letting me know - I've got a wee list of brands to add, I'll pop it on and get it sorted xx
shazatron101
5112 posts
Ooh thanks Binary. I got Amber and Orange blossom which sounds sooo good. Drool. 
chikoboo
3402 posts
I'd love to get on the sigma cleansing glove trial. I have the bossy cleanser pad but want to do a comparison and maybe a little video to go with that review. If I don't get a place on the trial I'm thinking I'll have to buy it as the idea is stuck in my head now hehehe
kirstyj
1732 posts
Yay Thanks Head Pixie! Excited
Charmmy-Kitty
639 posts
I'd love to try the nudes palette from Maybelline. Saw the pic on facebook last week and immediately went I WANT IT! The dragon blood thing also sounds really fascinating, although I'm probably just excited about it because it sounds like a magical potion lol.
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Oh wow all this talk of candles makes me want to go and burn some but I'm tucked up in bed nice and warm and don't want to freeze my tushies off lol. Definitely tomorrow and will check out those links too. Thanks lovelies. I love hearing what everyone likes x
ragingfrog
1289 posts
I have a candle lite right now, coconut oasis. Smells a little like a tropical island. Need to buy more.
chloednz
217 posts
Totally agree that the candle sounds amazing- I have a flower shaped living lights candle (Bay berry scent) that I have literally been tempted to take a bite out of. Would be such an awesome trial!
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
ragingfrog that sounds amazing. I have so many candle melts but you can never have too many right lol x
_Nicole_
124 posts
I just went onto the living light website and i saw my recent bargain on there, the really tall candle. I went into paper plus last week and they had one on there clearance table for a whole $2 down from $27 i couldnt believe it! The smell is tuberose, im yet to light it though it looks far too good to light and i dont want to wreck it haha. Im so tempted to buy more
_Nicole_
124 posts
Kirstyj where did you find the candle for $25?? I found some that were $25 but the plum and pomegranete was $48 :( . Mabie im lookin in the wrong spot
AmandaJane
1147 posts
I'm hanging out for an organic product trial but the Dragon's Blood that was posted this morning was interesting. I'm looking forward to reading the reviews :)
kirstyj
1732 posts
Just look further down the page Nicole, the one you were looking at was the big sized one I think. :)
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Nicole you need to go onto the next page for more of the pomegranate range. The spa style candle is the one that's reduced to $25. 
_Nicole_
124 posts
Thanks ladys! I found it, went back to the top of the page and clicked on promotions and there it was. Hmmm now to decide do i buy it or do i wait and see if im lucky enough to get a chance to trial it. But if i miss out on the trial knowing my luck it will be back up to $39 and i dont think i would spend that much on one candle
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Just filled out that survey and they are sending a sample of orange blossom which sounds really nice. Have you lovelies received yours yet or was it a recent promotion?
ragingfrog
1289 posts
Mumof3munchkins, what is this concept of too many? I am no familiar with this? One can never have enough candles or melts.
_Nicole_
124 posts
Oh what survey was this?? I want samples too haha

We can definatly not have too many candles or melts,
MareeB
5242 posts
I would've loved to trial the Complete that just went out, but missed out sadly.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!