Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

BR review outcome - New Features

42 posts, 39 members
chikoboo
3402 posts
How exciting are the new features coming on board soon.  I'm really looking forward to the photo wall and being able to follow your favourite reviewers with the ability to contact them on the site other than on the forum.  Then there is the app which I'm not sure I would use as much as some people as I have access to a PC quite frequently but it means BR can come on holiday with me lol.   The ability to link through to be able to purchase products via their reviews with special offers for BR members is another level of cool!!!

Thanks BR for keeping the site fresh but keeping to the core value of it all.  What are you excited for, or is there something you aren't??
Macs
5351 posts
Wow..Can't wait to see the new changes. Their all good ideas too. Photos will be cool!!
jessickaxnz
1176 posts
All of the reveals are soooooo exciting. I can't wait!!! I love the ability to be able to follow your fave reviewers and the app is such an exciting development. Being able to see ladies' photos and makeup looks is something I am super excited for too.
Jennwgtn
26 posts
love love love the photo wall feature as I like to see as close to true images instead of perfect, photoshopped pictures- makes it easier to decide on colours or compare purchases with people who have similar complexions and hair colours 
100_percent_ash
488 posts
I'm so excited about the photo wall! I adore seeing people's trial results
Ngahew
152 posts
Wow, that will be very cool! It will be so neat to see 'real life' images! I am loving the advice and opinions that I get on here...its almost like trying before you buy, by real people who arent out to sell or profit from it. The photo board idea will be cooooool as! Have a happy day x
Mila
1209 posts
Oh my goodness, there are so many things im excited for with this.... the chance to follow my favourite reviewers is amazing, the phone app is amazing I have access to a pc at work but at home the laptop we have is horrendous so my phone is much more exciting...and soon i'll be an at home mum who doesnt have to loose touch with BR just a click away.  Love the idea I can check reviews by scanning barcodes and purchase through BR (although my partner and wallet my disagree!) .  I already find now if I see something on special somewhere i'll quickly jump on BR to see the verdict from the ladies.  You have really outdone yourselve BR !
Very exciting times ahead  :-)
skingeek
537 posts
Oh my gosh this is so cool!  I love this site more and more every day!
accidentprone_x
845 posts
This is amazing and I can't wait
SandieNZ
424 posts
SOOOO exciting!  Loving this site more and more every day :)
Kellie
570 posts
I can't wait to be able to follow my favourite reviewers (in a non-stalkery way) - there are some girls whose reviewing ability leaves me green with 'man I wish I could review like that' envy, and I love seeing their reviews pop up :)  
trudijoy
8375 posts
what did I miss?!?!?!
Cesy
162 posts
The upcoming improvements are just amazing, this site is already pretty darn great and it will just lift it even more. Very very excited.
kirstyj
1732 posts
I can't wait to be able to follow people! (and as Kellie said in as non-creepy a way possible). I'm always coming onto the forum and clicking on peoples names to see what they have been reviewing lately!

Also the app is super exciting! I don't have a pc and spend a lot of time on my ipad or phone so this will be awesome for me to make it easier!!! (SO MANY exclamation marks)
Farmers-Wife
2052 posts
Trudijoy look on the home page :)

Super excited for all of them. Not sure the wallet will be as happy if we can link in so quickly for those tempting buys
trudijoy
8375 posts
farmers wife - of course it is, why didn't I look there? Lol. Too busy doing a million things, didn't think of the obvious. Thanks!

OMG this is about to get even more epic!
Julieal
915 posts
Great Beauty review just keeps getting better -What an awesome crew 
1139 posts
I love that we can chat to each other and follow each other with the new update... Even though I talk to heaps of you on Facebook all the time ;)

Also love the idea of the app and the ability to scan barcodes to bring the product up on the site!
tabykitten
186 posts
Ooo the app!! I can't wait! My BR addiction will rise to new heights :) 
mallomiss
569 posts
Soooooo excited!
I really love that there's going to be an app as I'm mostly on mobile as I don't have a home computer or Internet connection.
love love love the photo wall idea. It'll be great to see how products on look on other people, like lipstick shades etc... also to get ideas on make up looks.
also super excited about being able to chat to other members! So many of you ladies seem so lovely!!
Kimrose
1419 posts
Who would have thought BR could get any better? You ladies are amazing...thanks!
MAGPIEFI
615 posts
Exciting :) 
tannygirl
3392 posts
Sounds exciting. I don't see the needs for blogs reviewing products as this site has thousands of product reviews, I'm not crazy about vlogs either but that's just me. Exciting changes.
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
I love BR as it is, but it is really exciting to see the ways BR is changing, and improving! Can't wait to see how it all turns out
Wow all these new things sound excellent! :)
chikoboo
3402 posts
eek Tannygirl then don't read my blogs then lol I review things there in depth with photos and for products currently not on BR, not my main thing but it comes up sometimes.  Trying to be a good beautyblogger as I enjoy it =)
StayClassy-xo
240 posts
The new improvements are all really positive and I'm looking forward to being able to personalise our profiles even more, making it more like a regular social networking site.
Pifithrin
1243 posts
I'm excited for the app most of all. Being able to scan the barcode of something in a shop and read reviews of it right there is an awesome feature. I use the Makeup Alley app quite a bit, which does the same thing, but they don't have a lot of NZ products.

EnyaMUA
1109 posts
I'm pretty much excited for every single thing. Photos, having more on my profile, the app, links to stores... just everything. Although it will probably make no buy months that much harder for me hehe
RachLouise
218 posts
Very excited for these new changes! xx
tannygirl
3392 posts
Chikoboo I read your blog and the blogs and youtube videos that members of our beauty review group post. In fact the other day I did go through your blog and look for all the information you listed on the products I bought off you and copied the info to refer to later. But I'm not subscribed to anyone (not even the more well known vloggers and bloggers) but if someone in the group posts a link to a blog post on fb or their Youtube vid I'll check it out. :-)
sophie4cats
139 posts
Yay how exciting to see theyre listening to what the members want (: Looking forward to being able to follow people, as there are a few of you whose reviews I love !!
bronjenks
253 posts
Oh my goodness!! Can this site get any better??  Aparently so, lol.  Those are some pretty darn fantastic upgrades, I look forward to being able to stalk.... I mean, follow my fav ladies. :-)
pintsize
1072 posts
Soo many new features to look forward to... We will all have to thank the wonderful elves and boffins for their efforts.

xx
roteone
42 posts
Very Cool! Can't wait.
kirstysays
762 posts
I love the new features and cant wait for them to become reality!
Charmmy-Kitty
639 posts
That's so exciting! I can't wait to see the follow other BR members thing. Sounds great!
notjaya
62 posts
Missed the news but this has got me excited! So glad that BR is expanding to be more social!
HouseOdBanana
350 posts
Being addicted to my phone, I gotta say I am really excited for the app! Can not wait!
AmandaJane
1147 posts
Ohh, just read the article. Thanks for bringing my attention to it. Sounds exciting (and a lot of hard work for the staff and the servers lol). Go BR :)
MicheleC
419 posts
So pleased for BR that they are able to bring more things to fruition. Nothing like a good plan succeeding.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!