Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

BR in your every day lives

13 posts, 13 members
shazatron101
5112 posts
so i was browsing the New World mailer when I came across an ad for half price Garnier next week - which is great and i'm going to buy more of their pink rose cleanser stuff - anyway, i noticed underneath it had the big ol "beauty review top rated" sticker of approval!

and it got me wondering about how many beauty review gals saw this previously and decided to sign up because of it. i also caught it on tv !!! on a loreal ad.

it made me feel all squishy cos i was like yaassss thats my community! hahaha. anyway. happy friday!
RamblingRose
1280 posts
I’ve seen the BR “seal of approval” on TV, too, and also got the warm fuzzies.  I even pointed it out to my hubby, lol.  I’m sure saw it somewhere else last week, but end-of-week-brain has set in and I can’t remember where it was. If it comes to me, I’ll post it. 
BR-Queenie
260 posts
We get the warm fuzzies everytime too! 

xoxo 
Queenie
SmileyPisces
253 posts
I don’t tend to get any mailer from supermarkets... i wonder why? I’m missing out here hahahaha =D
Helibabi
101 posts
I just brought some more of the wild ferns honey babe for my kids and it had the BR stickers on them - total fan girl moment. 
Oh thanks for the heads up on the garnier sale our nw is stocked with what I want to will have to slither in and pick some up.
triffid
151 posts
Yes sometimes I feel quite proud to have been part of the review for a porudct and love it when I see the sticker.I always tell people to go to the site too
Kimrose
1415 posts
How awesome is that?  So proud to be part of Beauty Review, well done all of us.
AboutFace
412 posts
I pointed out the Garnier hair mask ad on tv to my girls and they're like mum your always looking up that make up site lol. Well I feel proud and happy to be a part of BR and it's pretty cool to know that we have trialled some of these :-)
Julieal
915 posts
That is so cool -It makes you realise how important the review are.
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
eek this gives me the warm fuzzies - every time I see the BR Approved stickers/stamps I'm like that's my BR family and feel super proud to be part of it xx
MareeB
5239 posts
That's a wonderful endorsement for BR - well done!
Charmmy-Kitty
639 posts
Yes, I saw a couple of these little pink circles when shopping at Farmers the other day! And I feel so proud like I contributed to that!
itsclearascrystal
2055 posts
The first time I saw the BR seal of approval was last year on Manicare tweezers. 

It's particularly neat when you see it on something you reviewed or trialed. 

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!