Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

BR in the wild

38 posts, 12 members
trudijoy
8375 posts
Has anyone actually managed to get the points for this? I've been to four supermarkets at various points this weekend and remembered to actively look for these stickers especially on things I know are BR top rated but no stickers to be found :( 
RamblingRose
1280 posts
I found one today and tagged BR on Facebook.  I'm waiting to see if I get an entry or any points.
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
I actively searched today in Countdown and the Warehouse and couldn't see any. 
RamblingRose
1280 posts
My account has been credited with 100 "BR in the Wild" points ... Thank you, BR! 
trudijoy
8375 posts
Woohoo, found one today! :D 

trudijoy
8375 posts
I asked via email but didn't get an answer... so does anyone know if the BR in the Wild points are something you can get more than once if you find more than one stickered product? 
RamblingRose
1280 posts
I found a second "BR in the Wild" in a different location on Thursday, took a photo and tagged BR on Facebook ... and nothing.  No points change, so I don't know if we can enter more than once per month.  

There's no competition details on the BR Facebook page, other than the 'tag us and get points' post.  No mention of how many times a month we could enter or how long the competition is running for.  I left comments on Facebook under their "BR in the Wild" post, asking about number of entries and how long it's running for, and am still waiting patiently for clarity on how this competition works.
First Lady
957 posts
Hey guys

Usually you can expect a reply within 48hours, occasionally we might be busy and it'll take a little longer. 

During times of staff sickness or unforeseen circumstances we might be a little snowed under. A friendly reminder to us via email is usually all it takes to get a response.

BR in the Wild. 

You can enter multiple times, different products in different locations. 

We think $10 for the Beauty Vault per BR in the Wild find is pretty generous so wouldnt want it to be abused.  Much like our comment policy and points policy in general, as long as it's not obvious points racking we have no problems issuing points. 

(So if people were submitting the same product in different locations over and over etc we might have to re-look at the rules)

We're throwing everyone who makes a tag in the prize draw and will draw it each month.  It's on my to-do list for the weekend to draw January's.

We have no specific duration in mind, if it becomes popular among members we'll likely continue it, if it doesn't then we'll stop it.

trudijoy
8375 posts
Thanks Nat, 

I found the exact same product again but didn't take a pic bc somewhere in my head I thought they might have to be different.

100 points is generous and because I'm constantly in shops all over AKL with work I wanted to know if it was worth continuing to keep an eye out, which I'm reading here it is as long as they are different to each other and I don't find like 47 of them 

thanks for the clarification 
RamblingRose
1280 posts
Thanks for the response, Nat.  I think the current rules are fair, especially since the stickers are pretty hard to find, but it does make my grocery shopping a little more exciting ... it's sort of like going on an Easter Egg hunt. 
trudijoy
8375 posts
Amazingly I just found one in a magazine I was flicking through while procrastinating about cooking dinner! Yay! 
MissDilly
229 posts
I've been in stores, supermarkets and not seen one BR endorsement BUT I've seen BR badges on products, especially Essano,  before this wee promo started on the forum but can I find a BR badge now ... nope!  It's a fun lunchtime distraction though! :)
tabucutie
1811 posts
I see them a bit more often now but I always forget to take a pic. Must remember!
Helibabi
101 posts
Oooh I will have to get out more and have a hunt. Now one of my kidlets is back at kindy this might be possible haha. 
Kimrose
1416 posts
Yay,  found my first one!
Macs
5351 posts
I saw one in perth but I forgot to take a photo damn it . I was in a mad rush at the time. 
MissDilly
229 posts
I just saw the new Rimmel foundation ad on TV (Sky sports channel of all places!) for the matte foundation and at the end the BR badge popped up .... not quite in the wild, as such and I'm still in bed having the first coffee of the day so didn't have the spring in my step needed to jump out of bed to snap a pic! But I'm definitely seeing BR more beyond this website! Yay! 
AboutFace
412 posts
I've seen the badge on tv tor a variety of products which is pretty cool, especially when they're some of the products I've trialled :-)
tabucutie
1811 posts
Question, does this include magazines and other forms of paper advertising.? I saw one two days ago but forgot to snap a pic.
Kimrose
1416 posts
I snapped a pic a few days ago but haven't received any points. Maybe I need to email.I think my fb is set to public
trudijoy
8375 posts
Pretty sure that paper, tv etc ones count! I got points for a pic from a magazine (I think, wasn't watching closely and you don't get a notification but I think they appeared) 

monmon surely ones you already own count too? 
Emily-jane
314 posts
Do we need to email BR when we have done one? I did one I saw on T.V a week ago and posted it on Instagram but no points so far. Do the T.V ones counts?
trudijoy
8375 posts
Emily is your IG public? If not and BR don't follow you they won't  have seen it x 

I do mine on my public facing insta not my private, and I use my stories then screen shot just in case. 

Another option is Facebook because you can make a single post public via that 
Emily-jane
314 posts
Thanks Trudi. It is public but I don't think they follow me. I hadn't thought of that! 
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
I don't have any social media so was curious if we can post pics elsewhere? 
AboutFace
412 posts
I'm the same I don't have social media either, can we post pics on the photo page here or email a picture to BR?
RamblingRose
1280 posts
Is this competition still running?

I found another one yesterday ... and am still looking out for others while I'm shopping. 
trudijoy
8375 posts
Yep. 

I'm at 5. They're getting easier to find now 
MissDilly
229 posts
I got points the other day for one I posted on IG. I had to email them though - the ladies are so busy, they can miss our posts :-)   Easily sorted with a quick email to them 
trudijoy
8375 posts
Yep I've been emailing them screenshots of my posts too. I use insta stories for them and those are only live 24h. 
RamblingRose
1280 posts
I was lucky enough to find a BR in the Wild "jackpot" today ... 
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
What is that Silvene?
First Lady
957 posts
Emily-Jane is this month's winner of 1000 points.  Very noice!

xox
trudijoy
8375 posts
woohoo, emily-jane!

Nat, do the past entries stay eligible for future draws, or does it start over?
Emily-jane
314 posts
Thank you so much, such a nice surprise.
AboutFace
412 posts
Congrats that's a great surprise
RamblingRose
1280 posts
@Emily-Jane, congrats! 

@Lisa-Lou, I just called it a "jackpot", but I found three BR stickers in one place on different products ... it looked like a little jackpot line with them all lined up in a row. 
RamblingRose
1280 posts
Has the BR in the Wild competition ended?  Just wondering, as there was no end date announced (and I posted a find on FB a few days ago). 

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!