Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

31 posts, 27 members
charly
456 posts
i just wanted to express my excitement at all the AMAZING competitions on BR atm. How fantastic would it be to win one of those amazing things??1/25000 isn't good odds, but I'm enjoying dreaming ;)
MareeB
5244 posts
It would be super-amazing to win one of those awesome prizes  - totally with you there :) :)
notjaya
62 posts
So true. I was lucky to win a couple of the past competitions. The prizes just keep getting better!
charly
456 posts
Notjaya, what have you won in the past?
Lutece
1849 posts
Their competitions are in a league of their own! I was lucky to win a Nivea gift basket which was amazing!
kirstyj
1732 posts
I'm loving all the haircare related giveaways this week! I'm in the market for a new hairdryer so to win one would be amazing!!! I love seeing all the competitions pop up BR is on fire!!!!
Macs
5351 posts
The competitions on here are so cool. I love it when I hear from the ladies who have won. I was lucky to win the $500 Manuka Doctor prize pack. I've never had a full skin care range before. At first I didn't know where to start with it. But I've slowly been using it and it has been a joy to use. I would love to hear from any other winners and if they enjoyed their products too. 
mallomiss
569 posts
Super exciting!! 
It is neat to hear from Prize winners! 
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
It would be amazing to win but it does seem like there a small chance with so many members now it narrows the chances. However I don't mean to say having so many members is a bad thing. Far from it,it's awesome that the BR profile is growing by the minute. BR is the go.
Just gets me a little worried about if I'll ever win. But it doesn't stop me from continuing to enter. I'm sure BR have something in place to ensure everyone's getting a fair chance.
kirstyj
1732 posts
Luckily though having so many members is the reason that BR will continue to get more and more awesome opportunities from brands to brings us giveaways! That way more competitions means more chances to win awesome new things.
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
So much love and pampering from the BR Team, we are so spoilt he he he xx
SandyGedge
394 posts
Just when I think WOW what a fantastic giveaway....BR go and outdo themselves again.  I'm gobsmacked with the opportunities that BR give us very lucky ladies.  I also love being able to watch BR grow and my boss is always asking me (cheekily) if I get commission as i'm always introducing customers to BR ;-)  and it doesn't even bother me that it's not with my refferal link :-)
Tarsh
8 posts
BR never ceases to amaze me with all the wonderful and exciting things that they set up as give aways prizes!! Just when you think they can't get better Bang theres another!!! I think the BR elves work extremely hard to bring us such lovely things that alot of us would probably never get the chane to know about!!!!  To sum it up i would have to say totally amazeballs!!!!
charly
456 posts
Kirstyi, you are totally right!
MAGPIEFI
615 posts
I love all the competitions they have :) they always look so awesome all part of the fun
ajrees23
41 posts
The competitions are amazing, I keep having my fingers crossed that one day I will be lucky enough to win one. Love hearing from all the people that have won though :)
poohbearfan
45 posts
There are just so many great prizes offered here it would be incredible to win one. But I'm such an unlucky person and never win anything. I keep entering though cos ya never know lol
Kimrose
1419 posts
BR is amazing. We are so lucky to be part of it.
accidentprone_x
845 posts
This site does have some pretty amazing competitions. I sadly haven't won any yet but there is still time :)
trudijoy
8375 posts
I've never actually WON a competition on here but getting picked for trial teams always feels like winning a competition, especially being chosen for the Vidal Sassoon dyer trial last week (then it's like another win when you get through in time) hehe.

I figure I might win something some day but I'm having fun with the anticipation anyway. I tend to be quite lucky with winning competitions so I never really get too sad when I miss out because I get (more than, really!) my fair share :)
-Bex-
611 posts
We really are very very spoilt. the prizes really are amazing! And Macs I love how you kept us up to date with your Manuka doctor prize you won. I love hearing from the people who won makes me just as happy as winning haha. So thanks macs x
We are all so spoilt with various opportunities on BR and often!  I love those that come forward and share with us what they have won and how grateful they are.  Warm fuzzies :-) x
StayClassy-xo
240 posts
I've been so impressed with the comps since joining!  These latest electronic ones are awesome!
jessickaxnz
1176 posts
The comps are INSANE! I was lucky enough to win an amazing  ZA pack from here. I absolutely love it when someone wins something and tells us about it.
Rezee
1964 posts
I know, br continues to amaze me with the products that they have for comps. I always cross my fingers but havent won anything although I did win a goden ticket which was freaking awesome! I used that for the bronzer trial so actually I think that does cout for winning!
MrsLissy
301 posts
I certainly dream of winning every comp I enter on BR. Even getting my hands on the March beauty box felt like winning and I paid for it! Am I obsessed or what haha. 
100_percent_ash
488 posts
I love dreaming. The best time is that time in between suing the Good Luck Fairy has been at it post on fb and plucking up the courage to go on BR to see if I've won where I imagine the possibilities. Hehe am I the only one??
chikoboo
3402 posts
I've been lucky and won a couple of giveaways from BR but to be perfectly honest the competitions are just the cherry on top of the already super indulgent cake.  From trial teams to superhero challenges, the beauty box, the beauty vault and meeting some awesome people on here I really don't mind if I ever get choosen as a competition winner again!  The growth of BR from when I joined almost 2 years ago to now is immense and it will continue to grow bigger and better which can only mean good things for us BR ladies.  If anyone deserves a win it would be the BR babes and boffins, or at least some more skittles and diet coke ;)
RC
162 posts
There are so many awesome facets to this site, and I've learned so much and discovered so many amazing products that I never would have thought to try before, that's certainly worth membership alone! I have been lucky enough to win a prize, and be chosen for some trials which feel more like prizes. The prize I won was something I had coveted all my life (yay hair curler), and I finally tried it out for the first time this weekend. I'll be writing a rather hilarious review shortly after that experience, heeheehee.
Kellyleanne
551 posts
I so enjoy entering the comps and dreaming of winning. There's always the anticipation when you log in to see if you are maybe the lucky one.  It's great when the winners come forward and express their gratitude..and I get warm fuzzies :-)
charly
456 posts
I agree it's great to hear from the happy winners. Plus we can benefit from their reviews!

Let us know how you find that hair dryer Trudi! (Thought you have to anyway, because it's a trial :). )

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!