Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

BR article in the Sunday Herald

12 posts, 8 members
RachelM
345 posts
Did anyone happen to read this fantastic article promoting BR, thats more products to review yipee
lukan2
1 posts
yea i saw and signed up love cosmetics.

RachelM
345 posts
Welcome its a great site, have a good look around, and on the products even if you havent been sent it, if you have used it, write a review.  More reviews on products the better
RachelM
345 posts
ps: don't forget to join site on facebook
Siena
50 posts
I just read it! :)
I have to say, I'd trust reviews from 'real' people other than the marketers OWN reviews :) It's a bonus that we're all from New Zealand!!
sammyc
1 posts
yes, signed up right after reading the article. what a great idea as so sick of reading the back of productsthen finding out it doesn't really work
xjayloux
900 posts
Haven't seen it. Anyone got an online link for it? Welcome new ladies! xo
RachelM
345 posts
I just went into www.nzherald.co.nz and typed in Consumer Changes and it should pop up
RachelM
345 posts
They have said Hawler instead of Havler though lol
Crisper
66 posts
Yay, I signed up right away:)
sjaffs
17 posts
I saw the article and signed up as well.  I think it's a great site - definitely will be checking here before I change products for anything beauty related now!
Kylenefs
68 posts
I agree having real people doing reviews is what is so great about this site (and getting rewarded too)

You get honest opinions about how well the products really work not just some marketing person trying to promote a new item

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!