Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

161 posts, 42 members
jessickaxnz
1176 posts
Could anyone help me out? I went to review Bossy's Oil Cleanser and I saw that Bossy has been taken out of the brand directory so I can't request that it be added. Is there a reason for this? I just really want to review the cleanser as Bossy is an awesome NZ Brand and I know how BR loves to support NZ brands. 
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
So, all the bossy products have been removed from the website (from the front end anyway). I'm not sure why, because the oil cleanser, and alot of new bossy products had just been uploaded aswell.

This was brought up briefly in the forum last night, and Nat said she would check and let us know what was happening. I havent heard anything since then but may have missed something? 
kirstyj
1732 posts
Something was mentioned about this last night. I think Nat was going to look into it but haven't heard anything since.
First Lady
957 posts
Hey ladies,

Ths is on my weekend to-do list, things are pretty much Vault, moving, Vault, next week's huge trial opportunity and erm, vault. With a sneaky bit of Go Set a Watchman reading in between.  

And if I don't stick to my to-do list, well, I might do something daft like forget to turn on the vault tomorrow!

It could be a number of things - from the brand asking to be removed to the brand listing expiring.  Or something completely not those things that I just don't know about yet!  (Oh to be omniscient!)

Love Nat xx

jessickaxnz
1176 posts
Ahhh ok, I didn't see the post last night. Hopefully it's back on soon as Bossy are a rad company!
First Lady
957 posts
It's on my to-try list Jessicka, I'm trying to run down my over flow area but as Oscar Wilde would say...I can resist anything but temptation!

Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
Thanks for the update Nat, and make sure you put 'eat' on your to do list! You sound so busy I won't be suprised if you forget haha 
First Lady
957 posts
Hahaha Binarybeauty...that is the one thing I never forget to do!

xox
tannygirl
3392 posts
Oh yeah I just noticed that this morning when I went to review the very same product. Good thing I placed my review on the scrub and masque a couple days ago.
Kellyleanne
551 posts
Wow, sounds super busy Nat- hope you have a good stash of diet coke and skittles to get you through :-) x

I so have to try some Bossy products soon..they sound so good! 
shazatron101
5112 posts
They are AMAZE Kelly. Well... I like them :D you should definitely jump on the wagon when you can :-)
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
Yes, you really need to get your hands on some Kellyleanne, some must haves off the top of my head is the coffee scrub & the brush cleansing set! 
taylie11
15 posts
Bossy cosmetics are amazing!
writetokellsz
44 posts
Planned to do a Bossy review tonight, guess I wont be now :)
Kellyleanne
551 posts
So tempting...*off to look at bossy website* :-) 
Lutece
1849 posts
Oh no!! I have a few Bossy reviews to do too :( I have so many reviews to do!
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
Me too Lutece. I'll just have to write them in Word and copy and paste it in when/if the bossy products become available again
Macs
5351 posts
Theres so many more Bossy products I want to try. Im curious about that mystery product that was mentioned on their facebook page. I wonder when that will be announced.
shazatron101
5112 posts
Macs, I assume the mystery product will be announced on the 22nd, the same day the winners who guessed correctly are drawn :-) 
Macs
5351 posts
I bet it will be another product I will want. Nooo lol
shazatron101
5112 posts
Haha I think it will be! 
mallomiss
569 posts
Soooo excited about the mystery product!!!
shazatron101
5112 posts
New Bossy!!!! I waaaaannntt *heart eyes*
Toni-Lee
503 posts
Shazatron free shipping till Friday :)
Qweenkaren
313 posts
Thanks Shazatron... Bossy finally got me.
pintsize
1072 posts
shazatron101 you temptress you!
I may or may not already have a cart loaded and that just jumped in as well... now to wait for the kidlets to go to bed and accidently hit checkout ;)
xx
Toni-Lee
503 posts
Omg I just logged into my bossy account and I have 650 points sitting there. Gonna get me one Yay.
shazatron101
5112 posts
I wouldn't check out just yet ladies, there may or may not be (probably is) going to be another product tomorrow or Saturday, I feel it in my waters ;-) 
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
I may or may not of just got myself a new brush set :p I'm new to Bossy and just fell in love!
trudijoy
8375 posts
Amy I have that brush set and I adore it x
tabykitten
186 posts
I'm soooo in love with the Rich Luxury Scrub Whip at the moment... 
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Eek how exciting, more products.  I love bossy so much lol x
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
I've been on the hunt for a few days for a new brush set. I saw this thread and had a read through and checked the website out. I fell in love straight away!
kirstyj
1732 posts
That new setting spray looks super awesome!
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
Yay for the newly launched setting spray ohhmywow
I was way off on the fb page about what it could be. Just got off the site & got me a bad girl... can't wait to see it when it arrives. The price is so affordable and the sale makes it even better get in whiles it's still today for free shipping
Sarahbeautynz
1031 posts
The spray sounds super exciting so I went on to the website to check the ingredients to see if I can buy t but she doesn't seem to have it listed yet. Dang it!
chikoboo
3402 posts
Hehehe love Bossy stuff but have learnt my lesson not to order until Friday afternoon as they normally sneak another release in on a Friday.  Will definately need to grab a bottle or 2 of this as I am obsessed with Smashbox Primer Water and MAC Fix + which this spray seems to be replicating. 
Toni-Lee
503 posts
ooh maybe I should wait till tonight before I finalise my order just incase they release a new product then :) The prep + prime sounds amazing!!
pintsize
1072 posts
I was just thinking the same thing... might hold off until later today... just in case :)
Any idea how long you can sit on a cart full of Bossy goodness?

Wondering when the brand will pop back up on here... I really wanted to read some reviews on some of their products and haven't added as many items I would have to my cart yet.
jessickaxnz
1176 posts
The new spray sounds exciting. I hope that Bossy comes back on here soon as I can't wait to read the reviews about it.
shazatron101
5112 posts
I hope they come back too haha. I love stalking the reviews lol. That prep and prime does look amazing! I don't know which to get either, out of the two oily ones. Probably both of them. :D
shazatron101
5112 posts
OoOOOohhh my first boo boo in a while! :D
Toni-Lee
503 posts
chikoboo I have been eyeing the smashbox primer water for awhile but it is a bit on the pricey side. If you end up purchasing the bossy one could you please do a comparison between the two and let us know what your thoughts are :)
chikoboo
3402 posts
Sure will Toni-Lee and pintsize I've kept things in my cart for a couple of days so it shouldn't be a problem =)
alikat
423 posts
I should let y'all know when I place an order, because I can guarantee the next day they'll have free shipping or a new product annoucement. So I ordered on Monday because I was about to run out of oil cleanser. Yup. Y'all can thank me. I'll accept donations of Maybelline Nude palettes and Farmers vouchers. LOL
pintsize
1072 posts
Dang it, I had a forced re-start of my computer... lost the cart... oh well I guess I can start again lol
more things might jump in as compensation ;) hahaha
Toni-Lee
503 posts
Wow did you see the new bossy product :) it's a glowy strobe effect highlighter. Looks soo cool.
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
So it was a highlighter I thought a self tanning tanner it would be I love the new primer it smells yummy. Like food hmmmm
Macs
5351 posts
Oh I just thought it was a spray primer. I didnt know it was a highlighter or is there two products.
Toni-Lee
503 posts
Yup macs there is a spray primer and they just posted a pic on their instagram with another new product which is a highlighter :)

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!