Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

"Born to Rock...." what?

12 posts, 9 members
trudijoy
8375 posts
the delight that is shazatron just left a lovely compliment on my pic on the wall that I was 'born to rock neon and bright', and i thought that was an awesome turn of phrase!! What are *you* BORN TO ROCK? (I love that, Shaz!!)

I reckon I'm born to rock neons and brights, especially pink and teal
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
Cool thread Trudi I reckon Shazz has a point there & as for me I reckon its shades I'm born to rock them or I've just acquired a taste for sunglasses I can't go a day without them
RamblingRose
1280 posts
For me, it's baby blue or turquoise (clothing) and bright coral (clothing, lipstick or nail polish).
Kimrose
1416 posts
Keri, when I saw your pic I thought I would mention how great you look in your glasses, then you mentioned them in your post, totally awesome!  I love wearing different eye shadows and lippies.  The time I got the most comments and compliments was when I wore a hot pink lippy.  My eyes also get attention when I wear purple colours.  I love mixing it up, never the same look two days in a row.
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
I love baby blue and turquoise Silvene @ KIM lol ikr talking about shades & I put up a new pic of me but thanks for the complement. Hot pink lips aye well I think you lok lovely in the lipstick challenge there wasn't a shade that you wore that didn't look good :)
Kimrose
1416 posts
Thanks Keri, that was such a great challenge!
Macs
5351 posts
I honestly don't have any idea. Hardly get time for make up these days. Not even a face mask.
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
Born to rock.....ROCK! I'm a rocker chick! I love my tattoos, I love darker/vamy looking makeup and clothes and music. When I first started with makeup I really did simple natural looks, I started doing things out of my comfort zone. I remember doing a dark lip look and it was all over from then. I just knew I loved the look :)
Pifithrin
1243 posts
Orange! It suits me. Not pastel orange though.
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
Hmm. Black eyeliner and red lipstick I think.
Rajvee2588
221 posts
Winged eyeliner and mauve pink lipstick in my case.
trudijoy
8375 posts
loving it, ladies!

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!