Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Body shop sale

20 posts, 13 members
45-60% off select items in store and online 
trudijoy
8375 posts
I'm in Australia this week and hit up a sale at Pacific Fair (Gold Coast).... I got the raspberry range, large body butter, perfume and scrub for $27 TOTAL AUD$

crazy eh
Macs
5351 posts
I'm so tempted. One look online won't hurt lol 
Charmmy-Kitty
639 posts
Now thay we're in the second half of the year, I can use early christmas shopping as an excuse to buy stuff lol. But in reality I often end up keeping the item for myself.
MareeB
5239 posts
oooh tempting....
Kimrose
1412 posts
Haha, early christmas shopping! Love it, might have to try this excuse myself...
MissQT
1547 posts
yes I saw this sale. Wow that's such a good deal Trudi!
trudijoy
8375 posts
MissQT I needed none of it really but it's one of my alltime fave body shop scents and I couldn't resist!

I also got a Victoria's Secret scrub and shower cream for $15 each (half price) and a few things at Sephora.
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Ohhhh off for a quick looksie online :-)
tannygirl
3392 posts
verry tempting!
Macs
5351 posts
I'm tempted too . I need body lotions too . Must resist lol 
MissQT
1547 posts
I don't think every used anything in the raspberry range but I am a sucker for berry scents. I love the peach scent too
Ringy
825 posts
my husband got a few things for me from the Australian store when he was there this week - the price difference is crazy compared to here - raspberry body scrub $8.10, quiet night pillow spray $10.80, 400ml satsuma body butter $21.60, satsuma soap $2.70 - CRaZY prices!
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
Wow, I was in Australia last weekend and I wish I knew about the sale. I would have shopped up a storm. On seconds thoughts, maybe it's a good thing I didn't know!!!
trudijoy
8375 posts
thebeautycontext haha i feel you. I really didn't need anything this trip but with the sales, and the fact that our conference banner (which was my paid-for extra bag) is being retired today and i have instructions not to bring it home.... leaving me with an extra paid bag allowance - well, what else is a girl to do? :D

Stock up ahead :D
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Trudi didn't you also say recently that you've decided to treat yourself every time you work a weekend? Looking forward to haul pics. 

trudijoy
8375 posts
Soozie yup, and i'm working two weekend days this week and can therefore justify two 'maybe i shouldn't' purchases ;)
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Two purchases or two hauls? Lol. Gotta make the most of that extra paid bag!
trudijoy
8375 posts
we'll see ;)
ree_nz
247 posts
Got two more body butters (always need a good few in stock)! I got the Argan Oil for my poor dry winter skin and the Green Tea before the get rid off it (such a refreshing scent - shame they are getting rid of it). 

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!