Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

26 posts, 9 members
MareeB
5244 posts
Hey is anyone watching Big Brother VIP? I swore I wouldn't but I'm loving it! And Quiet Place 2 is excellent if anyone hasn't seen it yet and loved number 1.
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Yes I have been watching big brother lol I always get sucked in! That Jessica Power chick is annoying!
trudijoy
8375 posts
I haven't seen last nights but yeah I'm in lockdown and grateful for anything I can mysky and chuck on in the background lol.

enjoying that  and The Voice, and hoping the new Masterchef Au starts soon! Yeah 
MareeB
5244 posts
Its great entertainment eh? yeah jessika is annoying ..
kirstyj
1732 posts
Ohhh Trudi I didn't know a new MasterChef was starting! I have a real thing for the mystery box challenges - i like that it reminds me of that feeling where it is dinner time and you look in your cupboard at random ingredients and have to make something up to eat. 
MareeB
5244 posts
There's a few new series popping up luckily. Its been so boring. Is anyone watching Bradley Welsh the Larkins? I love Bradley!
trudijoy
8375 posts
Yeah an aus one, I only found out bc there's someone I follow on Insta who is going to be on it 
MareeB
5244 posts
Are any of you watching Beauty and The Geek? I have to admit I went off it when the weird kiwi guy outed it as being fake. Really killed the fun of it - I didn't care if it was fake or not until then ...
MareeB
5244 posts
I don't watch cooking shows but I might consider watching an aussie one. Aussie reality shows are usually good value.
shazatron101
5112 posts
im not planning on watching big brother, cant stand caitlyn jenner for multiple reasons and then i see meghan markles brother is on there playing the pity me, meghan is evil etc card.. bit pathetic if you ask me so noooo thank you.

was meant to watch the bradley walsh show but forgot to, i enjoyed the show he did with his son though, that was sweet. 

cant wait for masterchef au!! i absolutely adore jock but the other 2 are wonderful judges too. so glad they booted that short bald man and his 2 stuck up pals
MareeB
5244 posts
I thought that too Shaz but I've done a big turnaround and I'm hooked now :)
trudijoy
8375 posts
Thomas Markle does my head in. Ugh. 

MareeB
5244 posts
I just watched 10 Cloverfield Lane and enjoyed it, then found out its the second in a trilogy. I can't find Cloverfield for free ( or without having to sign up) which is annoying so I'm going to go to The Cloverfield Paradox (netflix) which is the third installment. Has anyone watched all three?
siouxsannah
261 posts
I have seen the first 2 Cloverfields. You do not need to watch them in order as the stories and characters are not related. The first one is actually a monster movie. 
MareeB
5244 posts
That makes sense siouxsanna as I started the Cloverfield Paradox (didnt finish it) and I'd hoped it picked up where the last one left off, but it didn't. Maybe the middle one was the best one. I love John Goodman, he really suited the part..
tabucutie
1811 posts
Is anyone watching the Big Brother VIP series? I just saw the advert in TV. Is it any good?
MareeB
5244 posts
I'm loving it Tabu :)
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
I've been watching it. I think it's one of those things you either love or hate 
tabucutie
1811 posts
I've never been into it, but I'll give watch an episode and see how it goes.
tabucutie
1811 posts
It's more entertaining then I thought it would be, awesome.
MareeB
5244 posts
I just binge watched Belgravia on demand and very much enjoyed it. If you liked Downton Abby then you should definitely watch Belgravia.
tabucutie
1811 posts
Thanks for the suggestion Maree, I will check it out once I've finished Big Brother. 
MareeB
5244 posts
I highly recommend it Tabucutie. I hope there's a second season.
Kimrose
1419 posts
Shaz, I love Bradley,  he so funny! 
Marew, I haven't watched Big Brother since the very first series.
tabucutie
1811 posts
I'd be keen for a second season
linapamelini
12 posts
A custom software development company [color=#1155cc]https://mlsdev.com/blog/71-development-of-mobile-apps-for-food-delivery-services[/color] can help you develop your business's website. Its team can also help you develop mobile apps for your customers. There are countless benefits to custom software development. For starters, custom software can be customized to fit the needs of a specific industry. If you want to use it for your business, you should not use a pre-existing system that is unsuitable for your needs. This will only hurt your business.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!