Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Better Than Sex mascara

22 posts, 9 members
alyshajayne
92 posts
Hey guys!

I ordered a Better Than Sex mascara last year via Mecca Australia, I had it shipped to a friend in Oz and then to here but the postage cost so much!! How do you ladies get it in NZ? :)
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
Hi Alysha  I do the same get friends in the states to send them the postage is a little pricey but not that bad if you also include other items in the order. I know some people use shippito & youshop which are delivery addresses in the country of choice which them send them on to you at extra charge. Someone from BR will be able to be more precise with the explanation because I know of ladies o the site that has used this way in the past.
alyshajayne
92 posts
Thanks Keri!

I was wondering about shipping companies, I havent used one so am a bit nervous! I wish Sephora NZ or Mecca NZ would stock Too Faced! 
shazatron101
5112 posts
I used to get Too Faced through Beautylish but they've since dropped Too Faced, and I haven't ordered any since from anywhere, as I'm a bit weary about forwarding services lol. Good luck!
Koni
444 posts
It's a real nuisance to be honest - an expensive one too. My friends traveling to US either pick a few up for me or I use Shipito and consolidate it with other orders. Too Faced and Sephora don't ship direct to freight forwarders so I have to use assisted purchase where a Shipito rep will buy on my behalf (at an additional cost). I don't bother unless I'm getting multiple items to justify the cost.
alyshajayne
92 posts
Hmm thanks everyone! Might just be time to search for a new holy grail mascara! *gulp*
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
Just so you know, I am 99% sure that Mecca AU ship to New Zealand. They only ship the products that are not available on the NZ site. You just have to do an over the phone order. Shipping is around $15 and you can order a certain amount of products (I think it is under 5).  Sorry, Im actually not sure of the exact details as I have never used it but I know of others that have. Seems like the easiest option and the cheapest if you are only wanting one or two things? The information is at the bottom of this page .
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
:)
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
Well there you have it someone was surely able to help in this thread & now I know how to order for myself effortlessly thanks @ beautycontext
shazatron101
5112 posts
I'm gunna be weird and say I could kiss you right now Marleen!!! EEEEE thank you!!! I've been dying for the bon bons palette FOREVER!!! Weeeeeeeee <3 <3 <3 
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
haha is it wierd that I don't find that wierd? I felt the exact same way when I found out. Glad I could help you guys x 
shazatron101
5112 posts
No! It's brilliant. I wonder how long shipping takes. I don't know if I can wait until next week ahahaha 
alyshajayne
92 posts
Eeeek! Thank you!!!
Sarahbeautynz
1031 posts
No waaay! I wonder if they have the Too Faced Sweethearts bronzer...eep. If you use that service you'll have to let us know how you get on, Shaz!
Macs
5351 posts
I never knew about this site. If they had the Peach pallette by Too Faced I would definitely go for it. Its on my wishlist. 
shazatron101
5112 posts
I just placed my order :-D I contacted them through Customer Service yesterday morning and had a reply close to midnight our time last night, and I just had a phone call from them. That's really cool that they ring you if you ask - saves on $$ I guess! I got the mascara and a few other things, not the palette as I've been told not to buy it! ;-) ... The woman I dealt with was lovely, made sure everything was spelled correctly and was just a general delight. Everything ships from their stores on Friday and it takes 2 weeks (but I will keep you updated with that!). I really enjoyed that experience! :-D
Rezee
1964 posts
Thats so cool there is a way to get Too Faced. It's such a bummer that they stopped being stocked on Beautylish. They are my fave brand.
shazatron101
5112 posts
I know Rezee! I'm so excited. I'll definitely be going back ;-P . I'm also annoyed Beautylish don't stock them anymore but their shipping has been shocking lately!
Sarahbeautynz
1031 posts
Oh that's a good idea, Shaz - getting them to call you! Genius.

I'm excited to see what else you got! Eeeep. I hope it surprises you and comes super early!
shazatron101
5112 posts
I thought so. They can afford it ;-)
I didn't get a lot really, the mascara was my main thing but I got 3 minis of Soap and Glory things (they sell Soap and Glory for all you S&G addicts!!) so hopefully I like that brand. I kinda hope they get the concealer in at some stage as well, as I wouldn't mind trying that. 

And unfortunately, they don't do samples for international customers :< (I wanted to try the TF foundation)
sam_clarkson
205 posts
I used this service when I ordered sweet peach palette and the TF waterproof better than sex.
They said same thing could take two weeks- They sent on Friday and I got it on the Tuesday- honestly amazing and so easy!!
shazatron101
5112 posts
Yay Sam!!! That's what I like to hear!! How do you like the mascara!? weeeeeeee I can't wait :D 

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!