Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Best thing on the Beauty Review website...

14 posts, 14 members
Ringy
825 posts
probably already done, but other than the reviews what is something you really, really like on  the beauty review website? I have two things - New to Market, I love seeing what new things are coming out and I check it all the time but the last thing is from Valentine's Day so I keep checking even more because surely something new is about to pop up on there. And I like the photo wall - love seeing what people use up and buy and especially when we get a glimpse of what you look like- it's nice to put a face to a name. 
trudijoy
8375 posts
definitely the photowall, and the forums.  I used to like the superhero articles as well!  It's a shame to see the ends of these, end of an era really :)
SandyGedge
394 posts
Definitely the photo wall. Was so excited when they added it to the site. The option to have a personalized 'to review' list or 'wishlist' is awesome too.
tannygirl
3392 posts
I really like the product reviews. It allows me to see multiple opinions and experiences from different people using it. Especially if the reviews are detailed.
kirstyj
1732 posts
Other than the obvious reviews.... I think the forum and the photowall are my fav. I like seeing what people think about beauty things, and I love seeing empties on the photowall. I like the empties because I think empties are the best way to see what people really think of things, or whether they'll repurchase.
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
Obviously the reviewing & a whole platform of NZ ladies who can express their love for their self care. Ability to turn their love into rewards eg Beauty Review vault , trials & self purchases that bloom from any one of the forum, photo wall or/and the directory of reviews.

*Beauty looks photo wall
*Forum all the interesting topics that come up
*the ability to come on any time it suits you.
MareeB
5241 posts
It's hard to choose! I think I like:
- the forum and BBBE first equal!
- the articles
- reviews
- beauty wall
- vault
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
I love the reviewing!
The forum
The articles
And the BBBE ( even if I can't afford them bahha, one can still window shop)

Beauty Review has a amazing community, I love how everyone gets involved and shares what information they can x
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
I love the photowall, even though I don't talk a whole lot I do enjoy the forums. Also the articles are great!
Julieal
915 posts
I love the articles -I have learnt so much and find them really interesting -Also the review I value the opinions when someone has similar problems to mine.
MissQT
1547 posts
Great post! I love everything but I would have to say that out of everything I love being able to read real reviews by kiwis and chatting to everyone on the forum.
Macs
5351 posts
My favourite are,

Forum, Reviewing, articles,photowall and best beauty boxes. I still like the idea of an app. 
itsclearascrystal
2055 posts
The reviewing, the forum, the articles. I couldn't pick one.
JessB
219 posts
The photowall and the reviews for me! Whenever I feel like pampering myself I love to go through products with really good reviews and compare them, looking for reviews by people with similar skin types etc as me to best know what to buy (have often done this with facemasks - not spending too much, but with reading about them all the excitement builds up :D )

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!