Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Best Beauty vault purchases

17 posts, 14 members
Lutece
1849 posts
With the Beauty vault a month and a bit away, what have been your memorable and/or favorite Beauty vault purchases?

Mine would be the Tailor mud masque and the Massage chair, both I still love and use on a weekly basis <3
trudijoy
8375 posts
so many good things but my absolutely lifesaver fave is definitely the Homedics Massage collar.

I have a condition called skeletal hypermobility, which (for me) is worst in my spine, and i get frequent vertebrae subluxations. Essentially, this meant that the vertebrae pop slightly out of alignment - they don't dislocate, but they put pressure on the wrong things, get into the wrong angles and wrong places, and cause (among other things) crunching migraines that painkillers only soothe a little. This collar is the best thing ever for getting my neck loosened, warmed, and back in place. It's genuinely a lifesaver, and I got it from BR in the vault. <3 THANK YOOOOOOU

apart from the the things i think i've loved the most from the vaults include Lush Celebrate lotion, Oasis Apple a Day, NYX butter glosses, the Maraca candle, and the Sally Hansen 'Hunger Flames' polish, among other things!
Artemis
311 posts
The Bee Sensual hand cream from the last vault (my first vault) - its amazing, and something I couldn't just go and buy without trying.
tannygirl
3392 posts
I've participated in a number of vaults and I've been really lucky with most of them to score stuff I really wanted so this is tough to pick the one thing. 

My favourite vault so far was the fourth one. I loooove skincare especially natural skincare and that vault was chock full of it. I loooved it.

I can say that so far my fave pick of the last vault was the 60 Seconds BDB kit. Since it's my first brow powder and it's ahmazing. 

Other highlights are the Karen Murrell Racy Rata lipstick, all the serums/facial oils I've gotten in previous vaults (loooove serums), Oasis Apple a Day (was my daily staple before and continues to be but it was nice to score one in the vault), the Dermalogica Primer, Bee Sensual Hand Cream and the Bossy Brush Cleaning Kit.

I will state that whenever there's a rewards or product trial or just free stuff in general that I'll only go for it if I really want because otherwise I feel guilty stealing the opportunity for someone else that really, really wants it just because it was there and I could take it. 

Such a tough question Lutece!  I still use and absolutely love Dr LeWinn's After Sun Glow Moisturising Tan Extender.  I have fallen in love with many other products as well. x
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
Mine would have to be the goodness moisturiser! It actually changed my life.....ok well my skins life hahaha. It really has done wonders for my dry skin, it's kept it amazingly hydrated and I don't break put while using it. I ran out recently and almost died at the price of it in store. I really do need to bite the bullet and buy it again because the moisturiser I'm currently using is breaking me out! Thanks BR for the vault opportunity xx
Macs
5351 posts
I been thinking about what they are all day. Theres two stand out items. The Blvgari Coral Omnia and The Billion Dollar Brow Mad about Brows kit. That last vault was a dream come true for me. 
MareeB
5239 posts
I've been lucky enough in two vaults to snap up an Elizabeth Arden product and they are the stand out products for me, but I've  had the most fabulous products from the vault every time. I can never believe my amazing good fortune!
itsclearascrystal
2055 posts
The Blvgari perfume definitely. I was so excited to get that. The Rovie powder has also become an everyday essential. I also love things like the Sally Hansen's airbrushed legs.
trudijoy
8375 posts
tannygirl i found this interesting : I will state that whenever there's a rewards or product trial or just free stuff in general that I'll only go for it if I really want because otherwise I feel guilty stealing the opportunity for someone else that really, really wants it just because it was there and I could take it.

I kinda get what you mean, but I'll take things to try out that I might not buy, have never seen etc.  It's not so much if I really really want it - sometimes I don't know if i do or not until I try it, and it's like a sale, really.  If you're feeling it in the moment, why not.  I think there's a personal line there for many. 

What I personally get really annoyed by is people who take things from the vault to give away to other people.  To my mind, the vault should be just for us.  You can't control people with it, but I'll only take things from the vault I personally want to try, already know i love, or that intrigue me.  I think it's unfair if a BR girl misses out because the item was gifted to a non BR member (with the exception being guys products in the vault, I guess!)

But that's me.  There aren't rules around that (and they'd be tough to police!) and people make their own judgements about what's fair, I guess.
MissQT
1547 posts
is that the goodness night cream Amy? Because that stuff is amazing. I love the buddy charcoal scrub I got a couple of vaults ago and the dedicated to nature night repair cream.
tannygirl
3392 posts
   I agree with you there Trudi. I wasn't attempting to single anyone out and I get what you're saying. I agree I don't know if I'll like a product until I try it.
    But what I was refering to was if there is something that's probably more someone else's cup of tea and there's a higher chance that someone would more likely enjoy it or just use it, I won't chase after it. Examples would be perhaps an orange or blue lipstick, a yellow nail polish or take maybe perfumes for example I'm a bit picky or maybe the recent Moisture Mist foundation trial which I know I can't find my shade in the range.
   That being said I have gone for expensive things I wouldn't have thought to buy and would use when I saw them in the vault. The Radiance Ageless beauty supplements were an example as well as the Dermalogica Primer.  I do agree with the items in the vault being for members. 
swamphen
73 posts
Goodness moisturiser has been my absolute fav! I'm in save points mode so I can spend up big next time maybe!
Sarahbeautynz
1031 posts
Mine would have to be my L'Oréal Brow Stylist Plumper - it's still going strong and I must've got it nearly a year ago! I also loved my Soda & Co body scrub, it was soo gooood!
Pifithrin
1243 posts
I've been away from BR for a bit (crazy hectic at work) so I'm glad the vault has been pushed back, especially as I would have missed the 27th August date due to conference travel.

Anyway, one of my favourites is the ZA cleansing oil. It's amazing.
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
I feel privileged to have taken part in quite a few BR Vaults now and have tried a few products I usually wouldn't have tried and have fallen in love with.  But I would say my most favourite product would have to be the Viva La Juicy Set I was lucky enough to get. It still remains my favourite perfume to date.  
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
MissQT nope just the daily moisturiser :) I didn't know they did a night cream! I must look into it. I really like the brands products.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!