Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Best Beauty Box ever Release

188 posts, 55 members
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
Good Morning,
Woke up to find an email in my inbox saying the BBBE is getting released on Friday. So was just wondering, who will be trying to grab one of these boxes? 
jenni_bird
37 posts
ME!!! Can't wait :)
Pifithrin
1243 posts
Exciting! I'm on a strict no buy unfortunately. Wish I wasn't but it's for a good reason.
-Bex-
611 posts
Me! (Hopefully, if I'm fast enough) can't wait
Pifithrin
1243 posts
Oh boy just read the email and my no buy may have to be broken. It sounds incredible.
Rezee
1964 posts
I wasn't going to buy it either but I asked my partner if I was allowed last night lol. I'm just hoping it's around the same price as the others, I don't think he will let me go higher ;)
charly
456 posts
I'm totally getting this one. So excited. 

Any guesses what time they'll be released?
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
Ooh can't wait to see what you all get! Think I will have to sit this one out, but I have FOMO and am already jealous of those who are getting one
Oh and I have no idea what time they wil be realeased. I assume BR will inform tell us tomorrow or something?
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
I'll be sitting this one out this time, but can't wait to see what everyone gets in this box! Very exciting time for the BR babes and Crew :)
pintsize
1072 posts
So excited... I hope I can secure one :)
I haven't bought any more Lush since the Valentines products were released (that's a big deal for me lol).

I guess Friday will be when they announce when it goes on sale and how to buy etc??
:)
charly
456 posts
I'm at the dentist at 9:30 Friday but if I have to purchase my box with my mouth cranked open with metal instruments in it, so be it!
trudijoy
8375 posts
i might have to be in the 'miss this one out' crew this time..... finally making headway on my stockpile and keen to run that all down first. Part of me regrets this already, but i can live vicariously through y'all
shazatron101
5112 posts
Yeah I'm with you Trudi. That and becuase of the elusive price, I don't think I'll get one. I don't even think I have the horrid 'fomo' everyone goes on about. Usually I do but not this time. I feel like I've already tried a whole heap of amazing NZ brands thanks to previous BRBBs so I'm happy with what I have. I actually only just finished the Moisture Mist emulsion stuff we got in the first or second, that stuff is amaaazzzee!
astylecollector
204 posts
I really want to get my hands on this but it depends if my budget allows it. I'm on the fence as well because I have so much products already and I really want to go through them all before buying more. I'll see how it goes on Friday though. :)
trudijoy
8375 posts
yup shaz hard to budget for sometimes when you don't know prices!

I just have so much sitting waiting that I feel like it will get wasteful if i add more, esp as my box of things to give away is also filling up, and I have exciting shopping potential coming!
mallomiss
569 posts
I'm sitting this one out too, too broke with Birthdays, Xmas & School starting....
I'll be in the FOMO club too haha

Looking forwards to seeing some unboxings! 
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
I didn't get an email about it, I'm new to this, can only some people buy it or is it availbale to everyone, I know there are limited numbers so you have to be quick.
Kikikiana
52 posts
me for sure!

I have spent all of my pay already (I get paid montly) but becaue this box is CRUELTY FREE it is entirely up my alley!!!!!!!

can't wait for 10 CF products hopefully I can get one!!!

Head Pixie
569 posts
Hi Devoured,

Just to answer your questions... yes it's available to everyone. And yes, the numbers are limited, so it pays to be quick. If you want to be kept in the loop about when it's available you can register your address at www.bestbeautyboxever.co.nz.

xo :)
chloednz
217 posts
?I'll definately be trying to get my hands on one, I have actually been pretty good with beauty related purchases recently, only buying what I need etc. So I guess I'll ruin all that and reward myself haha! It sounds great, am hoping it is a similar price to the usual boxes
Farmers-Wife
2052 posts
The brands look really good. I'll be sitting this one out. I have a fantastic skincare system going on at the moment, I also have that much that I need to use or get rid of, I just can't justify buying more especially as its a surprise box. I'll be happy seeing photos this time around
Artemis
311 posts
Cant wait to see everyones pictures (PLEASE Instagram them!!), going to pass this time as simply cant afford to spend the extra right now, Im sure it will be a fabulous deal though.
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
I'm going for it although I really don't need it. It's the box that appeals to me the most so I will sitting the next few out. 
ragingfrog
1289 posts
If I can get my hot little hands on one, I will be. I have been planning for the next BB ever since the last one came out. Unfortunately I am in training all day friday so as long as the time/days are similar to previous releases I should be fine otherwise I will have bad FOMO and I don't like that.
Sarahbeautynz
1031 posts
Weeeird, I signed up but never got an email. I think that's the universe reiterating that I don't need it. Super intrigued to see what's in it for those that get it!
shazatron101
5112 posts
I got the email, it was from Beauty Review rather than the BRBB website... thing... Lol. But yeah. I want, but there are bigger priorities than treating my face so I must resist ;-)
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
Hmm I didn't get the email. I haven't decided if I'll go for this one or another one.
jalb88
121 posts
I got this email too! Sounds amazing but I'm heading to a nz product based blogging event in a few weeks so will have to sit this one out ! I can't wait to see whats in it and what sort of price it is going to be!! Such a cool idea - I will def be buying one of the other themes furthur down the line!! 
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
wow jalb88 that sounds awesome. Have just checked out your blog now (didn't know you were a blogger). Whats the event? Sounds awesome, anything that supports NZ brands is a good idea
First Lady
957 posts
Hey,

Don't worry if you signed up to the BBBE mailing list - we're just waiting for the necessary nerdy stuff to be done so we can use it!  

That will be the priority list once we're up and running.  It's where we'll announce new boxes, limited runs etc, and also our monthly competitions.  We'll be giving away at least six vouchers a month which can be redeemed against ANY BBBE of your choice.  

We just couldn't pass up the chance to tell our huge BR newsletter group about the BBBE too - so if you didn't get an email this morning, you're not on the BR mailing list!  You should be able to opt in by the settings on your profile, or by emailing me and I'll add you to it.

xox
MissQT
1547 posts
ooh I'm looking forward to this too!
tannygirl
3392 posts
Ahhh... that's why I didn't get the e-mail although I subscribed and tried to subscribed and confirmed subscribe more than once. I'm excited about this box the most!
Rezee
1964 posts
Cool that you guys are giving away vouchers too! Only one more day to wait till release now.
Qweenkaren
313 posts
What are you hoping is in it?
I'm hoping for some Rovie, or Pacifc Perfume perhaps? oooh Antipodes would be nice too. 

Kimrose
1416 posts
*Bursting with excitement,  cant wait!
MrsRosie
214 posts
Im sooooo tempted as Im all about NZ products and know this box will be amaze. I just dont feel I can justify the funds at the moment without a job *sob* Who knows maybe a wee miracle might happen overnight ;) Do we know how many its limited too? (sorry if this is written right infront of my eyes)
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
Oh I have no idea how many are available @msrosie, all I know is at this stage I probably won't be getting one. I am so torn, I love supporting NZ products, and it would be an awesome post for my blog, but with a impending mortgage my play money has been drastically cut.
ladythorn
108 posts
I didn't receive any emails about it and I've received BR emails before. I'm really bummed, as I was amped for new beauty supplies and I'm sure there are some absolute gems in there but I wont be purchasing this box, I assumed it would have been along the same price as the previous boxes but $97 is too much for me. Enjoy ladies, look forward to seeing what your goodies are! :)  
Ksjc_nz
370 posts
I've been so busy I've had no time for BR (! I know!), I really really want this box, but a) I'm not sure I can justify the price, and b) I may miss out anyway since I'll be in class until 12 haha
I guess I'll see what the situation is when I get to lunch and take that as a sign maybe.... 
It sounds exciting!
MissQT
1547 posts
Mrsrosie I think in the past there have been 300-500 boxes available? However, they were released for purchase at different stages, e.g. 100 will be sold at he first pre sale, next 100 at the second pre sale etc.
ragingfrog
1289 posts
MissQT I am hoping for a staggering like that since every other BRBB offered has had members going like a bunch of stampeding unicorns
BR-Queenie
261 posts
Bloody hell Nat! That's why I couldn't get hold of you at midnight. Too busy yaking on the forum giving away the farm!

And there I was wanting to discuss if we should give some away today ;-)

xox Queenie
pintsize
1072 posts
Eeeeeek today's the day!!!
I hope I manage to get back from school drop off in time
Too. Much. Excitement!!!!
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
Nat and Queenie, you guys are so funny! Love seeing you both pop up on the forum. Hope everyone that is after a box manages to snag one, I already have FOMO, but will have to watch from the sidelines I think
janini9
341 posts
Does anyone know how we try and purchase this BB? Is it like the other Beauty Boxes, a link on the BR page at the official release time? 
I'm on a tight deadline so wanna see if I can snap one up - the FOMO is rather excessive ;)
Head Pixie
569 posts
Hey janini9, 

Head over to www.bestbeautyboxever.co.nz - we're launching at 10.30!

I can't believe the day is here! I'm so EXCITED!!! 

xxx
MareeB
5241 posts
I was wondring that too Janini9, so I'm going to have BR and bestbeautyboxever.co.nz pages open.
janini9
341 posts
Thanks Head Pixie :) 
janini9
341 posts
Another question, when we head over (aka relentlessly stalk) the bestbeautyboxever page are we supposed to log in or do something or will there be a link to buy the box?
i looked at my email notification and the page , but I'm still confused.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!