Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

BEBB July-December... Hints? :-D

32 posts, 21 members
shazatron101
5112 posts
So I was prowling the BEBB website after seeing the latest deal, and I was wondering what the next months themes are going to be! I think I would love to see a bathroom themed one - the customization could be if you have a shower or bath, and then go from there. I'm thinking shower gels, bath salts, loofahs, pumice stones (I love bathroom thangs). Or a hair box. Masks, cute clips I can work (those spiral ones in the BRBB last year did nothing for me lol), hair oils, I could literally go on. 

What's your dream BEBB? Maybe BR will make it come to life ;-)
ashiley
20 posts
I would love to see a box containing just lip products. It could include a lipstick, lip gloss, lip scrub, lip liner, lip balm, etc. I'm sure it would be popular too based on all the lipstick challenge pictures I've seen lately!

To be honest though, my favorite boxes have a little bit of everything like the Ball Beauty Box did :)
Rajvee2588
221 posts
Greatest idea. If is something like that I wouldn't come out from bathroom and my husband can wait with angry face. I don't care. I love bath products specially lavender oil one so relaxing. I am writing here but feeling like I am in bathtub. With some essential oil, candle or etc....

sorry i I have no idea right now. Will come up after couples of days.
RamblingRose
1280 posts
I have an idea for a Spring box ...one to get rid of the winter fuzz: body exfoliator, razor, wax, bath/shower gel or luxury soap (I love Camille Co! Thanks BR for introducing me to this brand), loofah, body lotion or body butter, maybe a self-tan of some kind, etc. 
Macs
5351 posts
Your box idea sounds like a box I would go for Shaz. I would love to see a animal cruelty free box containing a perfume balm or roller, skincare and make up. Also Im still dreaming of a br box with a cup, candle, calendar, sticker and pen or even if it was for xmas with any one of those items in it.
MareeB
5239 posts
Yes, perfume minis, rollers, cream perfumes etc would be really cool. I'd also be keen for a bath/shower box.
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
A bathroom box would be amazing! But my dream one would be crew favourites....I'd love to see a box that came out with the crews picks. Like their favourite makeup item or go to items!
shazatron101
5112 posts
Ashiley a lip box sounds awesome! I like that idea :D
OoOOoOH Rajvee you made me laugh with the husband comment, and then sigh dreamily at the bath idea. I LOVE lavender too!!! It's my favorite eevvvverrrrr and is so perfect for a bath!
Silvene!! A spring box sounds AWESOME! I could do with a new razor too haha, that box sounds so good. I want one hahahaha. 
Hahah BR merch... I dunno if I'd want a box just full of that.. Maybe they'll make a sneaky appearance in the vault one day ;-) 
MareeB
5239 posts
Oh yes BR picks would be great! or maybe member nominations (pick your favourite NZ product - secret vote). I already know what product I'd vote for!
I'd love to see a body bathroom pack giving the freezing weather stuff to relax with a bit warmer :) 
Emily-jane
314 posts
So many great suggestions already. I could see BR doing a beauty crew favourite box but there might be too many favourites to pick from. I can't wait till the June box is revealed I badly need a new look and my profile pic needs updating :)
Maybe people could nominate their favourite item the. Have a competition and pick a dozen people to pick their top dozen items and then adverse it out from their. 
Macs
5351 posts
Rajvee I can relate but not angry face more like eye rolling waiting for me to hurry up in the bathroom. Im getting him into Lush baths. 
Pifithrin
1243 posts
I love the idea of a favourites box! I also think a travel box would be cool. With a facial mist and hydrating mask. Could even be a winter box as the skin requirements are similar.
Julieal
915 posts
I would love a facial skin box -hair remover , toner, serum, cream day and night -Wow !!
Koni
444 posts
My dream BBBE would be one filled with luminous products - loose powder, pressed powder, cream, gel, mist....anything to light a room I'm sold.
tannygirl
3392 posts
I would love one with all natural products. Or like a pamper box with masques, body butter, candles and stuff. Would love a box with supplements and stuff like that, I tried Clinicians and really liked it.
itsclearascrystal
2055 posts
I really like the look of the NZ brands box. If I didn't already have more skincare than I need I would have got that. The ball box was quite tempting and I'm interested to see the get the look box. I wouldn't mind a Christmas themed box or a perfume themed one. They've all looked great and if I could buy them all I would. 
MareeB
5239 posts
Supplements would be awesome.I loved the Clinicians supplements too.

There's plenty of good ideas floating around, that's for sure!
Rezee
1964 posts
A lush box would be so good! Or a perfume sample box, I'd so love to try little vials of different perfumes.
MareeB
5239 posts
Oh yes Rezee - little vial of perfume would be great. I love perfume parties, but no one's had one in years.
Ringy
825 posts
I'm going to say maybe a foot box? Since the dryness of my feet was questioned today! I'd like anti ageing and fragrance too. 
2lilmnkys
106 posts
Ashiley love your idea of a lip box. I will be lining up to buy it. And Koni you are a lady after my own heart...highlighters are the life!
ragingfrog
1289 posts
My picks would be
- A lip/mouth box, it could be called the smile box,
- A foot box for feet and lower legs,
- A smelly box with candles, perfume and air freshener oils stick things,
- A hair box, dedicated to our heads,
- A winter hibernation box, I would like a chocolate drink sachet in this one as non beauty as it is. Chocolate makes me happy, happiness allows my inner beauty to show.
- A ready for summer box due to winter hibernation
- A Xmas box.
- A travel box
- A refresh your day/pick me up box.

And now I have realised that I have just cost myself a fortune.
Macs
5351 posts
I love your ideas raging frog. I believe I would go broke if all of them existed lol 
RamblingRose
1280 posts
I like the idea of the "Winter Hibernation" box, ragingfrog.

Maybe a few suggestions to go along with the actual chocolate could be chocolate scented products: Cocoa scented body scrub, chocolate or vanilla scented body butter, a face mask, lip balm, plus the chocolate and maybe a sachet of hot chocolate and some mini marshmallows

... I was thinking about putting a face mask on and enjoying a cup of hot chocolate while the mask works its magic. 
MareeB
5239 posts
Oh yes Silvene, a chocolate themed box..mmmmmmm..
-Bex-
611 posts
Some really cool ideas here, I love the idea of a hair box I'm all about the hair at the moment. 

Awww a chocolate box yumm that sounds good. 
shazatron101
5112 posts
Man I'm loving alllll of these ideas! I hope BR do too... and are taking notes ;-) 
pintsize
1072 posts
Soo many cool ideas, I can't wait to see what the next box releases are.
Wonder if we need to entice the Gossip fairy out of hiding?? I have Skittles ;) [shakes bag]
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Some great ideas here lovelies. A hair pamper box would be great. With the cold weather here, my hair and scalp go crazy dry. A deep nourishing hair mask, some yummy moisturising shampoos and conditioners, hair wraps or hair bands, hair oils or hair serums would be like heaven right now :-)
RamblingRose
1280 posts
What about a Christmas / End of Year box?

A few ideas floating around in my brain are: red or green lipstick (possibly a choice between the two), glittery eyeshadow or pigment, festive/funky false lashes that could be worn to a Christmas party or New Years bash, some kind of festive bath or shower product, maybe a gold eyeliner (liquid or gel pencil), mascara (you can never have too many of these) or any limited edition Christmas goodies.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!