Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Beauty World News

13 posts, 9 members
tabucutie
1811 posts
I just finished watching the last installment of the Shane Dawson & Jeffree Star collaboration. I've really enjoyed watching it, so informative in showing the behind the scenes processes. I was wondering if anyone had purchased any of the collection and what your thoughts about it are?

Also Shaaanxo recently released her heaps of sweets palette which I think I'll gift myself as a late present. Did anyone get Tati's palette? Would love to know more about your experience withas anyone of them.
siouxsannah
261 posts
I haven't purchased any of those new releases yet. I am very tempted by Tati's palette. I think the concept of the same colour, but in different finishes, is a brilliant idea. I hope she comes out with more palettes like that. I know she has more makeup planned. 
tabucutie
1811 posts
I wasn't overwhelmed with Tati's colour story but agreed that the different finishes in a palette is cool. The SDxJS collaboration is cool, I particularly like the mini conspiracy palette.
trudijoy
8375 posts
i'm so clueless with beauty influencers etc....

I just buy what i like regardless of who's endorsed/created it half the time. 

I'm always intrigued though to know whether these things live up to hype
tabucutie
1811 posts
Like your style trudijoy. 

Im a 'Ballin on a budget' type of person so have to really really really want something to pay for it. I doubt I'd get Tati's palette. However my sister bought me the Shaaanxo Heaps of Sweets palette for christmas. I feel spoilt. Look forward to seeing how good it is.
tannygirl
3392 posts
   I often have things sitting in carts for months before I buy it so by the time I check out I know I want it and will use it. It has helped to cut back on unnecessary purchases as well.
Kimrose
1416 posts
I'm with you Trudi, I like what I like and it dosent matter to me what "they" say
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
I don't know who half of them are anyway lol. 
MareeB
5241 posts
Me neither. I just buy what I like.
trudijoy
8375 posts
glad it's not just me lol
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
I’m the same as well Trudi, it’s what’s in the product and how it works and looks that matters.
Macs
5351 posts
I still haven't tried jeffrees eye shadow palettes, concealers, highlighters . I'm thinking of doing a haul from his line to give it a try . That collab interests me as I love playing with colour lately .

I got Shanxo remix pallete with regret not as good as I'd hoped for . This new palette looks good though. Not as long lasting as my Tarte, Anastasia Beverly Hills, Lime Crime, Kat Von D and Morphe palletes. 
tabucutie
1811 posts
I never got around to getting the remix palette though I did want to try it. I picked up the original Shaaanxo x bh cosmetics palette though. Wasn't a fan of the lipstick shades so hardly use them, like the shadows themselves. 

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!