Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

BEAUTY VAULT ARRIVALS!

33 posts, 29 members
BeautyCutie
130 posts
My Beauty Vault products arrived this morning - so exciting! Loved the cute wrapping paper and how perfect condition everything was. Thanks BR!
Have you ladies received yours yet? :)
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
Oh how exciting!! What did you get? Mine havent arrived yet, but my fingers are crossed that they arrive today since im going to auckalnd tommorow. If not, il have a suprise when i get back!! I have seen some people positing pictures of their vault goodies, which look amazing!! 
Susilia
484 posts
Mine arrived today too!:) Loved the cute wrapping paper as well, sadly I was one of the unfortunate ones who didn't get everything, so the eye of horus eye pencil was missing, but they'll refund the points later and I'll just put it on my Christmas whishlist.:P Still have to try one of the eye of horus products, they get such good reviews.:)
Mandz
86 posts
Loving seeing all the pictures of what you lovely ladies are receiving, am a tad jealous I must say as all the stuff looks so amazing:) 
SandyGedge
394 posts
Ive loved seeing all the photos on f/b. It's sooo exciting!
Charmmy-Kitty
639 posts
Shahs I'm stalking the BR Facebook page too. Didn't petticoats this time but it's so exciting seeing what other people got! MOAH PICTURES!!!
Farmers-Wife
2052 posts
I got mine today as well. I am absolutely thrilled with the 2 items. So happy to be apart of a wonderful group that send wonderful products to it members. I'm loving seeing all the other vault goodies popping up.

Thank you so much to all the BR Babes xxxx
MicheleC
419 posts
A BIG Thank You to BR for my Vault Goodies! Fabulously packaged - but didn't last long once it in my hot little hands. Within minutes of it being open - which was perfectly timed delivery I might add - I had put on the Shiseido Primer and Shiseido under makeup creme. The Rimmel lipstick crayon is gorgeous. Goes on really smoothly and is a fabulous colour (swatched on my hand) however my weirdo body chemistry turns the red into a really orangely red colour. Weird, weird body. 
MAGPIEFI
615 posts
 Oh my beautiful vault goodies arrived today and packed in such a lovely we parcel, I'm so happy :) thanks BR xx yippy yay
Rezee
1964 posts
Yes, I got mine today. I was/am very excited. It came in a big box too. I got the Sax makeup kit, the eyeshadows feel really nice and creamy, and the neutrogena pore cleanser. I also got the mystery box which had 5 items in it!! The elvive shampoo and conditioner, a hair oil (the brand starting with S that I can never spell!), a za face powder and a nuetrogena water gel from their new line. I was so not expecting all that, I've loved seeing what everyone else got too!
Mrs_rain85
437 posts
Lucky ladies, I'm enjoying seeing what you all got. :) 
Charmmy-Kitty
639 posts
Aww I'm so jealous! Lucky you! Post more pics on fb!!!
Macs
5351 posts
I did see some goodies posted on facebook. Thanks for sharing with us xxx. The Marc Jacobs perfume caught my eye. Love fragrances. 
chikoboo
3402 posts
I have to admit the way they were wrapped up was so special in the silver star tissue paper, it gave it a feeling of actually getting a present, like Christmas.  Super happy and can't thank BR enough for providing this site and all the goodies that go along with it.  =)
Mila
1209 posts
I saw some of these come through instagram and FB and these did look just like early xmas presents !! .....so awesome :)
cristy22
33 posts
im just new to BR and its so exciting seeing everyones comments and pictures enjoy ladies
MAGPIEFI
615 posts
cristy22    welcome to BR its so awesome xx  the beauty vault was so much fun 
neninoir
210 posts
Love seeing eveyones pics on FB and IG! Its all so exciting! Im crossing my fingers and toes my goodies will arrive tomorrow ( =
jessickaxnz
1176 posts
Thank you so, so much BR for the amazing goodies! Mine arrived yesterday but I was away for work and it was such an amazing thing to come home to. I love the EOH liner and cannot wait to use it properly tomorrow, thanks again for everything. You guys are completely amazing and it is so appreciated. Btw I am totally keeping that paper, it's beautiful!
SandyGedge
394 posts
I woke up still completely gobsmacked BR! Thank you SO much for my vault goodies & my mystery box...holy moly!!! ;-) yous are amazing!

Jessicka, I'm also keeping the paper too :-)
ChristieMJ
358 posts
Ooooh, those who got mystery boxes, what was in them? Been dying to know!! 
alexuuhh39
1 posts
Hey everyone! I'm new here and I just want to ask what a "Beauty Vault" is? :)
Kellie
570 posts
Hi alexuuhh39, and welcome!  :) The Beauty Vault is a magical place, which opens a few times a year, a place where we get to spend the points we've accrued through reviewing/commenting on amazing products.  It's such an exciting event, and a real privilege to be part of (and by george, the BR Babes work their beautiful butts off to make it happen, they deserve mountains of Skittles for doing it.) You can find all the details here:http://www.beautyreview.co.nz/beauty-vault/
Lutece
1849 posts
The beauty Vault is like Xmas for us ladies, mine arrived and I was so happy with what i recieved, and the packing was gorgeous! Thank you so much Beauty review for being so loving, generous and a fantastic place to meet beautiful ladies all around new zealand :)
Kimrose
1416 posts
My Beauty Vault goodies arrived and I was so excited! The starry wrapping paper was a lovely touch as well. Thank you all so much and I am looking forward to the next Vault!
Ataraxia
82 posts
My goodies arrived at my house a few days ago while I was staying with a friend so I only just opened them today!Thank you so much BR crew for all the time and effort put into putting on the vault, not to mention getting all the goodies together to give to us members! to top it all off you went ahead and donated the postage costs to the Breast Cancer Foundation which is something really close to my heart! Last year my aunty was diagnosed with breast cancer and was lucky enough to catch it early so with an operation and some radiation therapy she has since been given the all clear :) another family friend of mine was diagnosed a few years ago and wasn't so lucky, she left us young and left two young pre-teen daughters behind. I donate every year because I know it's a good cause so for BR to also donate in that way just blows me away!I'm going to be using the pretty paper in my Project Life album :)
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
Iv just come home after a weekend in Auckland, and was so happy to see my BV package there waiting for me!! It was like Christmas, so exciting opening it, and playing with all the goodies inside!! Thanks BR, you are amazing!!
kirstysays
762 posts
Yay for the ladies that have recieved theirs :)  Mine hasn't arrived yet but crossing my fingers for Monday :) So exciting :D
accidentprone_x
845 posts
I received mine on Wednesday and I had also someone else's item chucked in with my order so hopefully I receive the bag BR is sending out on Monday but I unfortunately can't send it till Thursday due to my new shift.
Kellyleanne
551 posts
Thanks so much BR, mine arrived and I'm loving trying out my new goodies. It really is like Christmas.You spoil us! So generous and I'm still amazed we have the opportunity to get fab products in the Beauty Vault in return for having fun by writing reviews. Thanks again xo
isemonger
224 posts
Thank you so so so much BR!!!!!! I loved getting my early Christmas present!! It was even wrapped up!! :)

LOVE!
MrsO
196 posts
I received my BR Vault Goodies last week, and was rapt because they were just what I wanted, I got the Radiance Silica Beauty capsules for hair and nails, and the Radiance Oil of Beauty capsules for boosting the moisture in skin. Beautifully giftwrapped, thanks so much BR crew, I'm hoping these supplements will make a difference to my complexion, hair and nails.
nemesisroxx
506 posts
So happy (and a tiny bit jelly) for all you ladies getting your vault goodies! I cant wait to participate in the next one!! 

ps. Loooove your new profile pic @isemonger

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!