Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Beauty vault :(

8 posts, 6 members
_Nicole_
124 posts
does anyone know why when I had my beauty vault items selected, put in my account details , went to pay for it And it kept coming up with "bank declined transaction" ??
i was so excited about my first beauty vault and it wouldn't work for me, I even tried me Visa card and it kept coming up with the same thing :( 
TillysMum
30 posts
Is your Visa a debit Visa?  Have you have bank fees taken out of your account?  Were all of the details on your payment correct (had you transposed any numbers)?  Did you have the full amount of your postage in your account?
_Nicole_
124 posts
I tried my visa debit card which had more than enough for postage and I tried the numbers about 8 times it and kept coming up with "bank declined transaction" which I have never had that pop up before. I then tried my normal Visa card and that came up with the same thing? 
I found it a little confusing. 
Farmers-Wife
2052 posts
Have you emailed the beauty crew? They maybe able to help you out
_Nicole_
124 posts
I don't know why it was doing it but I decided to see if it would let me "purchase" products on the laptop. Which it did so I didn't entirely miss out on the beauty vault. 
A little bit guttered tho as I was all set to do it in my iPhone at 9am and it wouldn't work. 
Atleast I know for next time use the laptop not phone. 
Kylenefs
68 posts
Oh how frustrating when that happens, glad you still were able to get your items though and didn't miss out
Mila
1209 posts
I'm not sure on the reason why that might happen but I definately find the laptop easier than using my phone for the vault :)
I to found the laptop easier to deal with in the vault, please you still got somethings you wanted :)

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!