Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

143 posts, 20 members
MareeB
5241 posts
Just a heads - up, there's a few new products in there :)
tabucutie
1811 posts
The one day I don't check lol. Some good stuff too. Just don't need anything as yet. 
ChristineS
19 posts
How often are new products added to the beauty vault? And will the selection get any bigger in the future?
tabucutie
1811 posts
It's updated and restocked a couple of times a year. Best to check the vault every now and then. You can use the contact us link at the bottom of the page for a more clarified answer.
ChristineS
19 posts
Thank you tabucutie!
tabucutie
1811 posts
Vault is closed?
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
The vault is being restocked (according to a BR Facebook post)! So it's closed for a few days. Excited to see what's in there when it reopens!
shazatron101
5112 posts
oooh can the fairy come and give us some hints as to whats in there? hhahah i miss that naughty fairy
tabucutie
1811 posts
I just saw the fb post. A bit slow on the uptake. Excited though :)
Macs
5351 posts
I miss all of my them my work is demanding . I hardly get breaks lucky if I get one these days . Too many newbies don't wanna leave them alone yet. Hopefully by that time they'll be confident.
MareeB
5241 posts
Can't wait!
tabucutie
1811 posts
Ooh that vault video sneak peek looks so good and super organized :) Has a time been released yet??
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
What is everyone hoping for? I would like to get myself a few treats. Things I have not tried before.
shazatron101
5112 posts
STEAM STRAIGHTENER lmao if its in there. Otherwise maybe the blackhead vacuum bahahahaha
MareeB
5241 posts
I shouldn't get anything. The amount of product I own is starting to stress me out! not sure that will stop me though ...
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Lmao Shaz. Good luck! Maree I have been so good at using things up. I went through a bad stage of buying for the sake of it and I wasted soooooo much!
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Speaking of the beauty vault.....does anyone know when it is opening? 
MareeB
5241 posts
Yes. It's been a classic case of shopping to fill the emptiness/address the boredom. I'm trying to stop doing it but if there is another lockdown or I have to quarantine, all bets will be off.
shazatron101
5112 posts
i just bought lollies... and apple pie flavored candy floss haha
shazatron101
5112 posts
i would assume 9am tomorrow as well but hopefully the BR babes can confirm!
MareeB
5241 posts
Yum... I just had some choc bars. I'm watching Uncle Buck - I'd forgotton how funny it is. Love John Candy, and Macauley Culkin was great as a little lad.
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
I'm guessing 9am as well, so me that's what it says on the vault page for the last one. 
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
I found a stash of the peppermint Mallowpuffs in the supermarket yesterday. So.....yum.  
MareeB
5241 posts
It doesn't say on Instagram either. 
MareeB
5241 posts
Goodness Soozie, I didn't know there was such a thing as peppermint mallowpuffs! 
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Mmmmmm mallowpuffs! I'm being a good girl and had strawberries lol but I could definitely smash some chocolate back right now
shazatron101
5112 posts
THOSE MALLOWPUFFS ARE AMAZING!!!! omg theyre so gooood

do we still get free shipping? i cant remember anymore.. been so long lol 
shazatron101
5112 posts
i also had strawberries, with icing sugar because i am not sweet enough lmao but it was delicious and i greweded them myself and they were mahoosive so YUM 

its nearly bed time stop making me hungry hahaha
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Maree, they're "candy cane" limited edition ones that I only saw once in my Countdown but saw them in New World yesterday. Who also had the cats preferred food and on special so stocked up for him too. I also made the mistake of going to Reduced to Clear today. I say mistake as I always come out with stuff I wouldn't normally eat lol. Got some great bargains though lol. They actually had a load of Sukin stuff really cheap too. 
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
I only had a few strawberries off my plant and they've not flowered since. My friend said hers have been terrible this year too. So no strawberries for me atm as they were too expensive in the supermarket this week. So I got cherries instead. Which are even more expensive but cheaper than they have been. I eat a lot of fruit. But a lot of chocolate too lol. I've had a real craze for marshmallows since Xmas which I've never experienced before. 

Wow, late night ramblings, much? Lol

Pretty sure we still get free shipping. Hmmmm, to set an alarm or not? 

itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
I've only just finished work and caught up with what's been going on, so suspect I'll sleep right through this one.
shazatron101
5112 posts
Oh wow really? Mine have been going great guns this year (but sucked last year). I fertilized the heck outta them though haha which reminds me is probably time for another seaweed feed

Its vault day people!!!
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Lol is anyone else on?
shazatron101
5112 posts
Im lurking as usual 
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Bhahahahaha! 
shazatron101
5112 posts
I am a thief in the shadows lol but my feet are less hairy
AboutFace
412 posts
It now says 31st July so maybe they're not doing it today? 
shazatron101
5112 posts
Unless theyre taking us all back in time (it says 2021) im sure its today haha. Id like that id go back and tell myself not to date a whoooole lotta idiots lol
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
It's said that since it closed earlier this week. July 2021 lol. 
shazatron101
5112 posts
Perhaps theyre having a sleep in but usually they email a few days before and the day of the vault so its a bit.. different to not have those
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Haha yeah can we take it further back than 2021. Thanks!
shazatron101
5112 posts
I would like to see the dinos personally 
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
The sneak peek on Facebook said Saturday but no time. I usually get the emails after it's opened and everything is sold out lol. 
MareeB
5241 posts
Nice one Soozie! lucky with the cat food. My cat likes Whiskas and its very difficult to get at the moment. I love bargain places but I always buy stuff I don't need.
MareeB
5241 posts
Gosh you ladies were up early. I just crawled out and think I'll crawl back in for a couple of hours!
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
I got up at 5.45 lol to a little smiling face!
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Well, I guess it's not 10am either. 
shazatron101
5112 posts
BR where are you! Answer our call hahahaha this is frustrating i planned my day after the vault and it still hasnt happened haha
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
I've just sent an email. Kinda in limbo here too, pushing refresh lol. 
Macs
5351 posts
I'm working that day . I start at 6 am I won't get a break until 10:30 am . So I'll get sloppy seconds and thirds lol

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!