Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

99 posts, 21 members
MareeB
5244 posts
I'm really excited about the upcoming beauty vault. I'm not even sure what I'm hoping for!
What are you hoping to find in there?
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
Super excited to see some new goodies in there too. 
Mandy17
25 posts
Me too will be my first one.
Hubby will flip if another parcel arrives 
Lets hope i get to courier before he does haha
Millyw
63 posts
Oooh Im excited too! I haven't ever bought anything from the vault, so it will be cool to see what is there. I am hoping to get a treat that I wouldnt usually buy for myself :-)
trudijoy
8375 posts
I have a bunch of points and so i'm very much hoping that there will be things I can spend those on!
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Lilmonmon , good sleuthing! I don't actually neeeeeed anything but I have a lot of points that I'd like to use. I'm wondering whether the vault is going back to its old format? The info on the vault page says it opens three times a year? 
tannygirl
3392 posts
I must've missed something! I just noticed the vault is closed. 
Susilia
484 posts
I've read somewhere that they're just stocktaking and have lots of new products to add, but I think once it's done it'll be open like it was permanently.
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Yay exciting.  I have a few points to spend so hope to treat myself with a few goodies:-)
Susilia
484 posts
Where did you see the hairdryer? That would be great, although I don't need a new and also don't have points for it but I like when there are big ticket items in the vault too! :)
trudijoy
8375 posts
The countdown timer says July 30th... will be interesting to see what happens
shazatron101
5112 posts
oooh those nail polishes (regardless of being in the vault or not) are so preeeetttyyyy! i love them. i want some haha

i also just noticed that the terrible ads on BR arent here anymore, someone heard our complaints haha yaaaaay 
Susilia
484 posts
What!? Smart! :D I go and check recently added items out! :)
Susilia
484 posts
Looks like those nail polishes will be in there for you shazatron! :P
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Yes it is looking amazing! Some brilliant products. How exciting!
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
There's an article on the home page which has a sneak peek on it. Yes, the Essie polishes are there! I'll be after the vitamin c serum myself. 
Millyw
63 posts
Oooh so exciting... I have so much uni work to do but I also want to write more reviews now lol!
trudijoy
8375 posts
Def a couple things in the article I'd be keen to look into. 

hopefully there are a decent few of each item :)
RamblingRose
1280 posts
There are a few items I'd be interested in ... Problem is Friday night is movie night in our house, so there's a big possibility that I'm either going to forget and miss the vault, or not hear my reminder go off.  

If I manage to take part, yay, if not, there's always next time.  Although, I did like being able to shop the vault whenever I needed a few items (when it was permanently open, like previous months). 
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
Just checked out the article. Looking forward to the new vault.
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Hopefully the vault will stay open so you can shop at a time that's more convenient for you, Silvene. 

Can someone from the beauty crew please confirm if the vault will remain open? The information on the vault page makes it sound like it's going back to the old system. Thanks!
Head Pixie
569 posts
Hey all!

Yes, the vault will remain open, so people can shop at their leisure :) 

xo
Head Pixie
569 posts
And the landing page has just been updated to say that the Vault is open all year round, except for times when it needs to be closed for a restock. Thanks for spotting that!
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
That's great news! Thanks for clarifying Kellie! 
trudijoy
8375 posts
yay thanks Kellie!

The countdown timer at the top still says 'next vault in....' and refers to Fri 30 July.

Perhaps wording that as 'Vault reopens on....' might be better if you need to keep that widget?
First Lady
957 posts
Yello ello,

Blame my babymoon for the Beauty Vault being closed for restocking.  5 months of me not updating/uploading products meant poor Pixie had quite the inventory to tackle when I decided during one of my Keeping in Touch hours that we (royal we) needed to restock!

We didn't want people seeing a goodie and buying it, only for another goodie to be uploaded a day later and them having to pay shipping twice!

The current total inside the vault has now surpassed $25k, so it's shaping up to be haul-alicious.  

We won't rule out future temporary closings, but the Beauty Vault will remain open pretty much 24/7 with restocks/new additions just being added.

We've not decided when it will reopen, it'll either be first thing, or early evening, we're just working around schedules - we like to have 2 crew members on deck...just in case we accidentally feed our Mogwai after midnight.

xox
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Thanks, Nat! That all makes sense now. Hope your baby moon is going well!
MareeB
5244 posts
Thanks Nat. I hope you are well and your family is thriving xx.
RamblingRose
1280 posts
Thanks, Nat.  Nice to know I can do my vault shopping any time next week :)
SandieNZ
424 posts
Yay - super excited!  And the 30th just happens to be my birthday so.....  ;)
MareeB
5244 posts
I can't wait. I hope you find a lovely birthday present for yourself Sandie!
MrsO
196 posts
I'm looking forward to the vault reopening,  been saving my points for a while now and hope to get some reviews done before then. Just missed out for the third time on a trial offer so hope I get something nice from the vault to commiserate.
tabucutie
1811 posts
So exciting, loved the sneak peek in the article. Can't wait to get in there and have a look at everything. Also great news that it will have that shop at your leisure format.
Roseanne
3 posts
So exciting! I've never bought anything from the vault before, I've just saved up my points. I think this is the vault I shall shop!
K8D
59 posts
This is exciting... but I'm trying really hard to use things up. 
tannygirl
3392 posts
I quite a bit of stuff too, I definitely don't need more makeup but there are a couple items I might like.
siouxsannah
261 posts
Cool! I saw it was closed for a restock. I have not bought anything from the Vault for quite a while, so I am looking forward to seeing some new things in there. It will be a good excuse to spend my beauty points!
Kimrose
1419 posts
I have seen a few skin care items I would like to try, I have a feeling the vault will be frantic, just like the old days, fast and furious!
Susilia
484 posts
I'm working today, starting at 9, so will have to check later what's left or in my lunch break, I'm not too bothered since I've got lots of stuff, don't really in need of anything. :)
shazatron101
5112 posts
Welp i forgot about the 2500 point cap, so here i am adding everything i wanted and its not even adding hahaha derp. Still a nice wee haul though so cant complain :)
MareeB
5244 posts
Thank you BR!! I'm so happy to have gotten the two Linden Leaves products - it feels like Christmas :)
Have happy time in the vault everyone and thanks again BR. I feel so lucky and grateful.
MareeB
5244 posts
What did you get Shaz?
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
It didn't feel as frantic as the old vaults and the restock had some amazing products. Beautiful work BR ladies, one of my favourite vaults I think.
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Lol, Shaz. That happened to me too. I thought I'd just keep adding then go back and decide what I wanted and delete until I was under the $250. Nope. Still got what I wanted though, including a couple of really expensive items I wouldn't normally buy. 
shazatron101
5112 posts
A serum, a microneedle thing, an oil and... facewash?. I really wanted the la roche posay vit c stuff cos ive only tried their handcream and everyone raves about it but im over the limit :( 
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Maree, the Linden Leaves were sold out by the time I saw them and I just knew you'd grabbed them! 
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Thanks, BR! That was all smooth sailing today. 
RamblingRose
1280 posts
I did the same, forgot about the cap until I read your posts! I added everything I wanted to my cart, and managed to get everything, so it must have come in under the cap.  Lol. 

This is one of my favourite vaults to date.  It was seamless, with a quick refresh between pages, even on my tablet, and not a single glitch in sight! Compared to the vaults from 2014/2015, with their high stress, lost connections and nightmare FOMO and panic, the new vault system is absolutely fabulous and a wonderful shopping experience! 

Thank you, BR Crew, for all your hard work! 
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Shaz, I got the LRP vitamin c so I'll let you know what it's like. That was the main thing I wanted to grab and it was the last thing in there!
MareeB
5244 posts
LOL you're so right Soozie,  if it's Linden Leaves or Elizabeth Arden I'm in - I remind myself of the American sales when the women are grabbing clothes from each other!!

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!