Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

82 posts, 19 members
MareeB
5241 posts
Gosh a vault on boxing day - thats a wonderful bonus! I'm points poor but a great opportunity for those who have some :)
Helibabi
101 posts
Exciting!!!!! Another chance to top up my cupboards after a massive clean out. I just got some new stuff from farmers and in the last vault but hopefully I can shop this vault too. Thanks ladies what a lovely surprise :) 
shazatron101
5112 posts
Whaaaat?!?! 
shazatron101
5112 posts
I wonder.. will things be "on sale" hahahaha
Susilia
484 posts
This is amazing, since I couldn’t get anything in the last vault as I was working both days 9-5, plus I’ll be sitting home alone on Christmas and Boxing Day, so this vault will cheer me up, for sure, yayy! :D 

Thanks Team! :)
Kimrose
1416 posts
This is good news
First Lady
957 posts
Susilia - we thought of people like you and thought, why not?! We always run a vault on weekends, so why not do a day when more people are home!

It'll open a little later than usual because I am ever hopeful my early rising kids will sleep in after the excitment of Santa!

Important to note, it won't be a 'full' Beauty Vault, we're dubbing it our 'flash vault', but there are some really lovely products and tools, for those who want more variety the following vault will be March-ish. 

And also we wont be packing out until mid-to-end of January, when the Beauty Crew are all back on board (staggered time off)

Looking forward to spending the festive season with you all!

xx

Susilia
484 posts
Yayy, awesome, thank you for thinking about us losers! :P
Later start makes sense, I’ll be sleeping in too! :) 
Can’t wait to browse the vault! :) 
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
I'm well and truly stocked up once my latest vault order arrives but I'll be popping into the Boxing Day vault to have a noses anyway! And thank you for now providing tracking info for our vault packages - although mine doesn't appear to have moved since it was picked up yesterday lol. 
tabucutie
1811 posts
Stoked, i'm working through the holidays but will have a peek regardless. Not sure if this has been addressed, but is there a sneak peak? Or just going in blind on the day?
First Lady
957 posts
Susilia....noooo I meant people that work weekends and miss the Beauty Vault usually! [Mortified emoji here!!!]

Tabu, hmm, maybe.  If we do a preview it'll be Monday but will let everyone know!

xx
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
My vault goodies arrived too, thank you! It was still just at the 'picked up' stage when I went out this afternoon but it was here when I got home lol. 

MareeB
5241 posts
Aw Susilia thats awesome to have something to look forward to! I'll think of when I have a look in there :)
MareeB
5241 posts
I got one of mine today too - very quick!
SmileyPisces
253 posts
Wow... time flies... I'm really hoping to see a few of those Braun's IPL tool's in this vault. 
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Wow, that is so exciting, oh how you spoil us BR Babes x

I think its wonderful as I always find it sad when some BR lovelies are unable to shop because they are working and miss out. I hope you all get something wonderful. 

I'll be with family on that day and will probably end up forgetting unless someone reminds me lol. I already feel super spoilt with the last vault so if I do forget, that's okay, more for all the other lovelies to enjoy.
EliseMM
120 posts
You guys are so kind arranging a vault during an already hectic time of year xx

on another note, I usually receive an email to say vault items have been shipped... didn't get one this time, so is there a way I can check if my order is on it's way? (Mostly I'm just paranoid about someone stealing it from the front door lol)
tabucutie
1811 posts
Thanks for letting me know @First Lady.

@EliseMM flick them an email and they will respond [email protected]
trudijoy
8375 posts
Hoping they manage delivery of mine today, it was sent on weds and has been 'out for delivery' since yesterday morning. 

I will never understand how it's harder for couriers to deliver across Auckland than it is for them to get to literally any other part of NZ! 

looking forward to seeing which lashes I get though!
Susilia
484 posts
I don’t understand it either Trudi, I live in Fairlie, yet I got my Maybelline trial before you and undamaged!? 
What are they doing in Auckland???
trudijoy
8375 posts
story of my life Susilia.  

I don't even live somewhere hard to find, my flat's only on the second floor (so one flight of steps) and the closts one to the strees, clearly labelled. And in a small residential semi-central suburb, with street signs and logical street numbering. 

Taxis can find it, pizza delivery can find it, literally every visitor i've had in five years has no trouble.  Couriers (and i mean every courier company) and UberEats drivers fail 9 times out of 10.  It's incompetence, lack of effort and/or lack of caring imo.....
shazatron101
5112 posts
Do mods control the photowall as well? Just curiously.

I dont understand why people get in a huff if BR cant fulfill their order but send something else as a sorry. Bizarre
Susilia
484 posts
All this over a lipstick? First world problems, for sure. I hope she’ll be removed soon with all her photo wall spams, lol!
trudijoy
8375 posts
There are grown up ways to make a complaint and then there's  Sharon....
shazatron101
5112 posts
Gotta give her points for trying hahahahaahahaha
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
No mods can't remove anything from the photo wall so I've emailed the beauty crew to sort out. 
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
And as if by magic.....
shazatron101
5112 posts
Bahahaha who are you, houdini!?
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Lol Shaz that's one of my favourite lame teacher jokes: "Miss, do you want to see a magic trick?" Me: "can you make yourself disappear?" Makes me laugh every time anyway. 
First Lady
957 posts
Hey everyone,

Thanks for letting us know there was drama on the Photowall.  I was inbetween prize giving and Preschool performances, so it was quicker for me to delete it.

We were already in an email conversation with the member at the time and appreciate your support.

As we know things can get heated/emotional with regard to Beauty Vault purchases and it means a lot that you guys appreciate that we try to make amends when things go wrong - whether tech lets us down or we stuff up.

Nat xx

trudijoy
8375 posts
God, she was emailing as well?!?! 

My package was waiting on the doorstep when I got home, so yay! 
shazatron101
5112 posts
Nawwww cute!!! 

we got your back cuz we love ya ;-P plus we know its not your fault and $⁢ happens. Speaking of, since when have they been saying swears on shortland street good golly what a shock
trudijoy
8375 posts
Tims been pretty foul mouthed right through but I thought all the stuff with 15 year old Sophia was a bit far for shorty

thought it was a great finale though! 
shazatron101
5112 posts
Lol trudi i dont watch it but i caught 2 in the last few days channel flicking
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
Reading your comments glad I got my stuff delivered to Wellington not Auckland. Haven’t had a courier delivery in Auckland yet but I’ve had a heck of a job getting Uber drivers to come to the correct address (and let’s be honest who wants to wait for the new year to get their beauty goodies).
trudijoy
8375 posts
Where do you live, monmon?  It's super frustrating, right? I've had several arguments with UberEats about their complete refusal to do anything about subpar deliveries, laid formal complaints against couriers that have been ignored etc. Even tried Fair Go at one stage about the abject laziness and industry refusal to do their damn jobs. 
tabucutie
1811 posts
I'm in auckland and generally the courier drivers aren't too bad. Ubereats delivery can be issue. In some cases I believe they rely too much on technology instead of just using their eyes. If your here and I can't see you're not here then are you?

Side note:parcel 1/2 arrived yesterday, more pressies for my tiny tree. Thanks BR.
shazatron101
5112 posts
I feel sorry for you guys with your couriers. I have 3 awesome ones and 1 useless one so am pretty lucky. Im going to wrap a box of scorched almonds for the best one though lmao
trudijoy
8375 posts
Which part of AKL Tabucutie?  Because everywhere in AKL I've lived they're absolutely atrocious. Might need to move to your suburb lol.

Monmon i know, right?  I *work from home* and they'll not even knock, just leave a calling card.  The depot is a 90 ish minute round trip away.  It takes ten seconds to come up the stairs and knock on the door (you know, DO THEIR JOB).  But no, too hard, apparently.

The poor older luv downstairs from me also receives about 15% of my packages bc they're too lazy to read the numbers on the apartments, and just drop it at the closest one. 
MareeB
5241 posts
My courier guy is fabulous. He always bangs on the door, rings the doorbell, and waits for me to appear if he sees my car is home. If I'm not there, he puts things where they can't be seen from the street. I'm so lucky. You put me to shame Shaz, I should have given him a gift. Maybe in the new year as I have nothing to be delivered now.
shazatron101
5112 posts
Lol dont feel too bad Maree, its just a lil something cos its like he's here every other week hahaha
MareeB
5241 posts
Thanks Shaz but I should though of it. But on the other hand, he does kinda chat me up, so maybe a gift would send the wrong message. I hate these kinds of dilemmas ...
AboutFace
412 posts
First Lady the kitten in your profile pic is very cute :-)
tabucutie
1811 posts
I'm out west trudijoy. Love that they also pick up parcels I send from my house. Gone are the days of trekking to my local post shop.

Related not related, bought a book on Friday afternoon and it had arrived by courier to my house 24 hours later. Stoked! Got some Christmas reading.
First Lady
957 posts
AboutFace, that is Rita.  We got her as a friend for our blind cat Mavis.  Mavis remains unamused!

She has the most perfect lined eyes, I'm in love with the little smush. xx
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Awwwwww. My big tabby cat has the most perfect eyeliner too. 
Sonnies
137 posts
Oe another vaukt this is soooo exciting. I jave no points tho hehe 
First Lady
957 posts
The Boxing Day Beauty Vault Preview is live!

xox
shazatron101
5112 posts
So many mascaras!!!!
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Awww super cute fluffy wee Rita FirstLady.

Wow, I'm reading all your courier dilemmas and feel guilty as I have amazing Couriers. I guess I'm lucky here in Whangarei because all the courier depo's are about 5 mins from town and in close proximity to each other.

Most of the time I get stuff delivered to my work and because of the amount of packages our company gets, sometimes the courier will turn up in the morning and afternoon.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!