Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

98 posts, 44 members
Arohas
77 posts
Goodness me. What an experience! Thank you so much beauty review. That was so easy and I got exactly want I was dreaming of
ragingfrog
1289 posts
Smooth vault this morning so far. Missed on one item I would have liked but happy with what I got. Thanks so Much Beauty Review
Macs
5351 posts
Omg thank yous. My dreamlist was fufilled. Im over the moon.
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
Can someone help, I went to payment gateway and it didnt work and then my cart got deleted and I couldnt add anything back to my cart because it said I had already brought the item.. Can anyone help me fix it
You really have to be quick in the vault but I got at least 2 things that was on my list and the other 2 I'm excited to try. Thanks Beauty Review. I almost forgot about the vault but we got woken up early this morning which worked out well :)
astylecollector
204 posts
You really have to be quick in the vault but I got at least 2 things that was on my list and the other 2 I'm excited to try. Thanks Beauty Review. I almost forgot about the vault but we got woken up early this morning which worked out well :)
shazatron101
5112 posts
So happy! Got everything on my little list. Thanks BR! <3 
idomakeupnz
150 posts
Eeee, my first vault and it was smooth sailing! :D managed to snag everything I wanted, thanks so much BR x
itskaz_xo
199 posts
Yay! Thanks so much BR x I got a few of the things I was eyeing up and I am over the moon. Easiest vault yet. Hope everyone got some wee treats too. Xx
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
Got things but had glitch so for 2 minutes only saw 3 pages and missed out on what U wanted at the tip of the list but still got something so happy anyway
itskaz_xo
199 posts
Did you manage to get it sorted hun? X
MareeB
5239 posts
Thanks BR - another fabulous vault :)
kirstyj
1732 posts
Yay I got the one thing I was really really after - the dermalogica primer. I had a few other things in my cart but ended up taking them out before checkout because I didn't need them... got a wee bit caught up in the rush of trying to get stuff... at least now I have a few points left to wait for any goodies to be dropped into the vault.
Emily-jane
314 posts
I managed to get 2 out of the 3 items I wanted so really happy. Thanks BR x
ree_nz
247 posts
Yay! Got one of the two things on my list. Just missed out on the other but managed to scoop up a few other things I have yet to try so I am super happy with my haul! I missed out on the last vault so had stockpiled my points to splash out this time. What a great start to a Sunday morning and a great end to what has been a horrible week! Thanks BR!
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Woohoo! My strategising paid off and I got the four things in the top of my list! This is despite having to sign back in when I was checking out! Arghhhh!!!

Thise tabs made it the easiest vault ever! Thanks so much BR!
tannygirl
3392 posts
Thank you so much BR team for the epic ammount of work you put in to make this run smoothly. I was able to get some of the items I've been wanting for a long time. 
itsclearascrystal
2055 posts
There were so many great things in this vault I had such a hard time choosing which things I wanted the most. Super excited to try everything. Thank you BR :)

For fellow heros, did you just reply to your order for the refunded shipping?
bronjenks
253 posts
What a smooth vault, well done BR.  I got the one item I really wanted plus a couple little treats.  Nothing I have tried before so really looking forward to some playtime when they arrive. :-)  
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
Nope Kaz, I didn't get it sorted but just changed my mind and got my plan B list instead. Really wanted the Dermalogica Primer and the Bioxidea Balm but that first cart dissapeared. Drat. Ahwell, lucky to get s a couple of other things instead.
RamblingRose
1280 posts
It was a great vault experience!  I had a list of 8 items, four that I really wanted and four 'back-ups' in case those were already gone.  

I logged on at 8am and noticed that the item at the top of my list was already marked as "Sold Out", so one of the lucky ladies who won the 10 minutes in the vault must have nabbed it.  But, I was lucky enough to get the next 3 items on my list, which was great!  I stopped at 3 items, as I didn't want to be greedy and try get everything on my list.  I'd rather save some of my points for next time and allow others the opportunity of getting something that they might want or need.
Jesse
745 posts
I'm so impressed by how far the overall Vault experience has come since I first joined. To be honest I had expected serious lag time with everyone going in at the same time but it ended up being smooth sailing for me. The page I was on glitched at one point so I did  a speedy checkout before I was finished so the items I really wanted didn' poof, but it was still easy enough to place a second order for conditioner and nail products I was curious about and well worth double postage. Being able to get in and out in a few minutes still with the same ease as when I was a Hero/Super is pretty impressive, nice work team and thanks again :)
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
I nearly forgot about it, but the cat came in and woke me up so managed to get on and grab 2 items I really wanted to try, one was an eye serum and the other a spot gel. Thanks so much BR Babe's for yet another amazing vault xxxx
-Bex-
611 posts
Wow thanks so much BR I am over the moon with my goodies, this vault was absolutely flawless. So many happy dances right now (kids think mums gone mad) thanks so much for your hard work into making this a great event 
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Thebeautycontext, that happened to me in the last vault. Glad you managed to still get something though. 

What did everyone get? I got the Oasis Apple a Day, NYX butter glosses, a candle and the hair colour refresher mousse.

I'm wondering who got the flamingo? Even though it wasn't on my list lol. 

trudijoy
8375 posts
i missed out on a couple of things because i got one, then the page kicked me out and wouldn't let me sign in at all; got the message "Login failed, incorrect login details." - they aren't incorrect. Eventually got in and got most of the things i was after, but stress i didn't need really. Glad I was able to get back in though. Hopefully all of the things it says I got, I got, because the last twice it hasn't worked out that way.

Well-stocked vault and smooth enough, i'm just not in the best headspace and i'm grumpy. Sorry BR - thanks.
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Yeah that logging back in was weird as usually my iPad just remembers all my log in details but it didn't this the. Weird. Must be some kind of overloaded glitch. 
trudijoy
8375 posts
crystal where did you see that?
Pifithrin
1243 posts
Thank you so much BR for another super smooth vault experience. It was my second and I got some great things - including the Baby Foot I wanted!

Super impressed with the speediness too.
siouxsannah
261 posts
I had a long list of 9 items that I would like to have, with the idea that if some of my top items sold out, there were still other items I could put in my cart instead. I managed to get 5 from the list so I am pretty pleased. The vault went smoothly, even though I put more items in my cart initially than I had points for! I had to amke some hard decisions to remove some. 
Ringy
825 posts
I was hovering over the flamingo  worldofsuzie!! But I'm with the feeling that 3 is enough items and I already had 3 so I left it for someone else. I had a moment of stress at checkout thinking my phone wasn't going to let me put my card details as sometimes beauty review doesn't really let me add comments etc through my phone, but it did and all was perfect.  Thanks Beauty Review.  
ladythorn
108 posts
Thank you so much BR, I didn't have my heart set on anything but I am pleased with the random items I got. Very smooth process for me! Hope everyone has a lovely Sunday, it's started off very awesome indeed :) x
Jesse
745 posts
I picked up the flamingo, then I remembered I still have a box full of Lush bath products to use :P So took it out again. I haven't participated in the last few Vaults, I think my last one was before I was a Super so maybe a year ago? So had a fair few points to spend and happily picked up among others the Dermalogica primer and Clean Start kit, and Billion Dollar Brows kit which I'm very excited about. I've been thinking about trying the primer for awhile since I still don't have an absolute favourite but it's a fair bit more than most primers and was worried about splurging and finding it merely okay so fingers crossed I've got a new fave!
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
I think there are a few gremlins about as I just tried replying to my confirmation email (got my shipping and billing address around the wrong way in all the excitement, again!) and it's bounced back as undelivered. Hmm.  
Artemis
311 posts
Great first time experience, thanks heaps BR! I'm really thrilled. Got everything i wanted except Apple A Day which I knew I probably wouldn't get anyway. Got the Butter Gloss pack I've wanted forever, a Lush bubble bar and a bee hand cream. Still got a handful of points for next time too. 

If if they add new items during the day, can you combine the shipping cost or do you have to pay twice?
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
worldofsooziewong you didn't have the flamingo on your list? Lol, I honestly thought you would have snatched that one up or Bex he he he
itsclearascrystal
2055 posts
Where did I see what Trudi? The shipping?
trudijoy
8375 posts
yeah crystal i found it though.  Soozie same thing with me so i re-sent to the beautycrew@ addyTrudi
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Mumof3 I left the flamingo for someone else as I still haven't used the one I got when they first came out. I thought it was only fair to leave the flamingo love for someone else. 

I knew the Apple a Day would go fast as there was only a couple of them so that's the first thing I went for and got it. Woohoo!
Head Pixie
569 posts
Hey Artemis, to answer your question - each order has a shipping charge.

As for gremlins - they're definitely about. It's taking me two goes to write this post. Its a pity you can't fumigate technology...

So glad y'all have had a good vault! Your happiness makes me smile :) xoxo
shazatron101
5112 posts
I have a question about the Living Light candles - They're only the travel sized ones, and it says in the description that the travel sized ones are $18 but then they're at $39 or 390 points - I still got one cos hello I love lavender but I thought it was a bit weird. 
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Thanks, Trudi, I've just tried that. 

Adrenelin still pumping from the vault so might actually get myself moving today. Thinking I might start with a Lush bath though. Got some new things to review and might as well get started now I'm back down to zero points again lol. I always blow the lot, every vault!
Rezee
1964 posts
Thankyou so much Beauty Review. I hadn't planned to shop in this vault but the temptation was way too strong with all the amazing products! I forgot to have a look at 9 but just managed to get some amazing products that I can't wait to try out. I'm especially excited about the new essano shampoo and conditioner.  Thankyou all for working  so hard behind the scenes to make this even better than last time for us all. I truly appreciate it xxx
Head Pixie
569 posts
Hey Shaz,

You'll be glad to know they're big pillar candles. If you follow the link on their listing it takes you to the page :) xo

SooziesWorld
2999 posts
OMG, Pixie, I'm even more excited about the candle now! I thought that was a bit pricey and nearly took it out of my cart. But I can't resist a candle and I've always missed out on them before in vaults and trials. Woohoo!
shazatron101
5112 posts
Oh DANG Pixie!!! YAY hahahahahahahah thank you!! <3 
kknz
82 posts
Thanks BR, another great vault. I got a couple of things on my list so happy with that. 
First Lady
957 posts
Yo,

I'm not surprised emails are bouncing back, my inbox is a truly crowded place this morning.  I also get emailed a copy of every order just for good measure, so I reckon there's like 300+ emails to sift through!

So far so good me thinks!  I've answered a few grumpy emails about shipping (It's the first increase since we started the vault and it still costs us more to pack and send than is paid, but any hoo, you can't win them all!)

I'll refund Hero payments today, it could take 3-5 working days to process.  You will need to email me though, as it doesn't say 'hero' in the orders, and as much as I love y'all I think I'd lost the will to live sifting through 300 orders matching name to statuses.

xxx
Head Pixie
569 posts
Not going to lie, it was hard putting those into the vault. They smell SO GOOD. You may see claw marks from where Queenie had to pull them out of my hands.
itsclearascrystal
2055 posts
Ah thanks Trudi, same thing happened to me.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!