Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

8 posts, 6 members
Johanna
38 posts
Any one know whats going to be in there this time? Hope I make it in I missed the last one also I forgot, Do we need to pay shipping with a credit card or does it work with the points we have xox Happy Friday ladies ps I got my diploma in beauty therapy now!!!
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
The BV opens at 9am- and finishes at 9pm! Proucts are purchased with your points, but shipping is paid with credit card, and once you have selected your cart, you will be directed to a payment page for shipping (which is calculated by the amount of products you have). I will try find the BV article and link it for you :)
This link should tell you everything you need to know about the Vault :) www.beautyreview.co.nz/beauty-vault/
Johanna
38 posts
thanks hehe getting excited ! I wonder what products there will be 
pintsize
1072 posts
Beauty Review normally run a vault preview in the lead up to the actual vault... they do this for a couple of reasons... one to test the site can hold up to the traffic, and two to let everyone work out what they want to try to nab before stocks run out.  some items are very limited in numbers like perfume and other high end products.  there is basically a little something for everyone

xx
tannygirl
3392 posts
   Also they changed the rules last time for fairness that you can only purchase one fragrance, to give everyone more a chance to get something that's highly coveted. I never have used my points to get fragrances since I'm rather picky and so would rather leave it for someone else since it could their favourite for all I know. But it was nice to see more members getting at least one fragrance last time.
kirstyj
1732 posts
i'm really hoping there will be some EOH stuff this time as well! This will be my first vault experience so I'm really looking forward to it.
accidentprone_x
845 posts
I really can't wait for preview buts its approaching fast

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!