Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Beauty stores that offers services that you can redeem the cost of the service on product

3 posts, 2 members
tannygirl
3392 posts
   So just today I found out Mecca does facials and that you can redeem the cost of the treatment on products. I thought I might be shopping at Mecca more now, till I tried to book one and found out that they don't do facial services in the Christchurch stores, only makeup services. :-(

But that got me thinking what other stores offer services that you can redeem the cost of the service on products? I'm mostly interested in facials interested all stores that offer services that are redeemable on products. I know Bobbi Brown offers a free full face of makeup if you spend over $100 at one of their counters and I think Mac does makeup as well. But those are the only 2 other stores I know do that. Do you know of any other stores that do product redeemable services?
I am not aware of anywhere but would be interested to know  :-)
tannygirl
3392 posts
So apparently Sephora does makeup and make up lessons redeemable on product. They do have Benefit Brow Bar with brows and facial waxing but I don't think that's redeemable.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!