Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Beauty Review's Lockdown Boredom Busters

136 posts, 21 members
MissDilly
229 posts
I think I've found both - but Clue 1 took a little longer than last weeks ones :)   It's good fun though 
MareeB
5244 posts
Eeeee clue 2 took me over an hour to find!
RamblingRose
1280 posts
I felt that Clue 2 was almost too easy, Clue 1 for this week had me searching for a little longer.  

It's weird to see how my brain reacts differently on different days, at different times of day, and to how the clues are phrased.  It's good though.  It feels good to be exercising the 'grey matter' with this "Easter Egg Hunt" as my hubby calls it. 
AboutFace
413 posts
I love puzzles :-)
tabucutie
1811 posts
Didn't take me too long to find both clues. I find i'm more switched on at times compared to other times. Highly enjoying this interactive hunt.
siouxsannah
261 posts
I am enjoying the treasure hunt. It's fun, and gives me something to look forward to!
MareeB
5244 posts
I'm enjoying it too. Thanks BR x
Helibabi
101 posts
Loving it too. Nice wee break from iso life having a stroll through the site. 
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
He he he Nat, I think you're doing awesome. Can't make it too easy for us now can you?

Even in isolation and during stressful times, you lovelies at BR are still thinking of ways to uplift us and make us feel better. 

A massive THANK YOU and lots of warm fuzzies xx
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Woop woop, clue 3 just came through :-)
trudijoy
8375 posts
Yup! Sent my answers in a few mins ago :)
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Just sent mine in too, that last clue was easy :-)
trudijoy
8375 posts
Haha yeah I thought you might get that one 
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Found it! Sent mine in too. 
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Yay all done! Loving this game :-)
MareeB
5244 posts
I loved the clue 3 clue - very clever ladies!!
siouxsannah
261 posts
Could someone please post Clue 3 here? For some reason it did not come through to my email again!
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Which reviewer called what top rated face mask heaven in a jar?
ps sort by top rated
Make a note of the reviewer AND the product
siouxsannah
261 posts
Thank you Lisa-Lou!
MareeB
5244 posts
Shaz if you were down here you'd swear covid-19 never happened. Everyone is driving around, visiting, chatting in groups.. we've had no confirmed cases here so most people are not taking it seriously.
shazatron101
5112 posts
Jeez youd wanna walk around smacking people in the ears! Bloody jerks
poohbearfan
45 posts
I didn't receive clue 3? But I see it posted above. When was cutoff for getting answers in please? Hope I haven't missed it? 
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Pretty sure we have all weekend :-)
trudijoy
8375 posts
Answers have to be in by midnight Sunday according to the email :) 
trudijoy
8375 posts
oooh i love when things i love come up as the answers!
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Yes it's a good one :-)
shazatron101
5112 posts
happily, my brain was working today! i had some bizarre dreams last night, the kind that stick with you even when you wake up, so i'm glad i was able to think hahahaha
MareeB
5244 posts
I love those vivid dreams Shaz and have also had a couple lately. I think the earth's energy is quite bizarre at the moment and that can cause these dreams. Has anyone else been having them?
shazatron101
5112 posts
yes i think you might be right there maree! my partner has been having them as well, and i know my friend has too. all the clean fresh air from hardly anyone on the roads now, it's messing with our brains ;-P
MareeB
5244 posts
Oh that could be it Shaz! It's pretty clean air where I live, but I have to say I've noticed a lot of fantails in the past couple of weeks. I'm not sure why they're around, but they're so lovely. The more birds the better, except, not if they're magpies ....
shazatron101
5112 posts
there was a magpie sitting on my back fence before... they usually hang out at the park and the one ive seen there only has one leg... or perhaps its 2 legs and only 1 foot... i forget.. but it was weird and i went ??? with my face and then forgot about it to put the squidlet to bed lmao
RamblingRose
1280 posts
Weird, vivid dreams in this house, too (both hubby & I).  I blamed it on the recent full moon, as full moon's always have affected my sleep and dream patterns. 
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
I've been having odd dreams also. Was talking to my sister in law yesterday and she said the same thing lol.
trudijoy
8375 posts
i read something, probably 'Facebook science' so grain of salt and all that, but  it mentioned that the heightened tension and scary facts flowing around the place atm are triggering peoples dreams into weird hybrids of movies, imagination and reality.

i'm not dreaming atm, i'm insomnia-ing instead.  Wish i was dreaming!
shazatron101
5112 posts
Well i guess that makes sense. Ive seen a lot about tiger king lately and he featured in one of my dreams last night haha dream/nightmare lol

Get you some relaxing things trudi!! I hope you sleep soon x
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Lmao the tiger king! Glad he hasn't appeared in mine Shaz. Fingers crossed he doesn't tonight! 
shazatron101
5112 posts
Honestly.. it was horrible haha but yeah fingers crossed, that and i stop sleeping on my limbs weird, they ache today!
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
I've noticed my dreams sticking with me a bit more too. I think it's also due to sleeping lighter.
trudijoy
8375 posts
Thanks shaz. 

have all the things to relax with just get triggered into it (insomnia is part of the medical condition I have) when I'm stressed and I've been stressed all year :/
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
OK, I teach Psychology so I'm going to jump in with the psychological/neuro-science explanation. We are all living in a time of heightened stress and anxiety. Some of that will be playing out in our dreams right now as our brain struggles to make sense of it all, as well as trying to consolidate new memories. Dreams can also reflect our emotional experiences so as well as anxiety, they may reflect what is happening in our households (or on our screens ala Tiger King dreams lol). 

Another factor is that people may be sleeping longer and therefore having more REM sleep. That's when we experience vivid dreams. Also if you wake up straight after REM, you are more likely to remember those dreams. So even if you aren't sleeping well and are waking up in the middle of the night, you can still be having vivid dreams. 

trudijoy
8375 posts
Oh that's really interesting soozie! 
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Oh sleep's one of my favourite topics - it's fascinating! Doesn't mean I'm any good at it myself though lol. 
shazatron101
5112 posts
I've only seen 2 bloody episodes but theres so. Many. Memes!!! I blame them!!
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Very interesting! Lol I watched it all Shaz. It is so bizarre!
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Tiger King is so bizarre. And just when you think it can't get any crazier, it does. If it was a work of fiction people would say it's too unbelievable. Shaz, you really have to watch episode 3 though! 
shazatron101
5112 posts
Im watching it now! 

I also had more bad dreams so thats great they can bugger off now hahahaha 

trudijoy
8375 posts
Tiger King is absolute top of the list of things i don't wanna watch haha! 

tabucutie
1811 posts
My husband and I both have been having strange dreams the last few nights.

Couldn't get into Tiger King myself. I'm waiting for the movie releases in the next couple weeks.
shazatron101
5112 posts
Yeah i thought it was going to be redneck tiger owners, and i mean i guess it is, but i didnt sign up up for vendettas and murders and whatever this is hahaha
MareeB
5244 posts
Hmmm several people have told me to watch it. Doesn't sound like my kind of thing either Shaz.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!