Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Beauty Review Rewards Sale

158 posts, 77 members
Xtinastar
165 posts
Im really looking forward to this! I wonder what I will get with my points :D
xjayloux
900 posts
Me too! Very exciting!
xjayloux
900 posts
Me too! Very exciting!
sunelizabeth
410 posts
Eeekkk I'm excited too! I wonder how it will work?! Hopefully there will be enough for everyone to get something..
colleencanary
764 posts
Does anybody know when the sale is? Hope I'll be around and not overseas
Nishu
374 posts
haha! Even I'm worried I'll be overseas when this comes along.. Going away for 3 months in Dec.. Don't wanna miss the reward sale!

Nishu
www.lipsnberries.com
Super excited can't wait too see what's on offer :)
tanitaandtia
144 posts
Exciting!!! I don't even remember how i came across this site, but i am so glad i did! so many exciting thiings happening on here :)
MissAimeeJean
267 posts
Oh my goodness I am so super excited for this! Woohoo! Love BR :-)
deville
42 posts
Has anyone participated in one of these before? I'm fairly new so have a few points but have never taken part in one - looking forward to it though :)
MissAimeeJean
267 posts
Deville - I don't think there has been a BR rewards sale before, so when they anounce the date this year, I think that will be the first one :-) I am so excited!
KrystleF
158 posts
So excited to see how this will work!
BR-Queenie
261 posts
Hi ladies, we're hoping to have our first BR Points Reward Sale before Xmas. xox BR
LisaE5
447 posts
Thanks for the heads up Beauty Review :D hopefully enough time in advance to ship everything out. Some things may even become Xmas presents :D 
pixie_stylz
228 posts
yay can't wait knowing BR there will be some amazing goodies. Super idea .
beautyandlouise
102 posts
Yay! This is honestly the best idea in the world. So super duper excited! =]
Kellie
570 posts
This will be amazing!  I think my heart started beating faster at the mere thought of it ;)
JamieLynneKirk
157 posts
Exciting!!
Kelli
73 posts
Going to be really interesting to see! Something to look forward to!!
pixie_stylz
228 posts
how many points do you all have ??
pixie_stylz
228 posts
how many points do you all have ??
karenmarie280
88 posts
I too am looking forward to this hugely exciting event, Like Pixie I was wondering how many points others have? I have a few (1000+) but no one else has posted their totals yet so I feel a little awkward about posting. I know the more we interact & post comments etc the more points we can get. 
I am sure there will be plenty of great things on offer & we will all get some "precious" additions to our kits.
Keep up the great work my fellow crew mates, the reviews getting posted are great. I love these forums and all the questions, advise & knowledge we share, thank you all so much.
I Love Beauty Review & I love being a part of this giant family of sisters. x
RachelM
345 posts
I get so excited when BR does anything new, I wonder how this will work, cant wait.  I cant wait to read the first newsletter this week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
belindaledwards
111 posts
Exciting!!!! Great timing just before Christmas :-)
Siena
50 posts
I have 344 ...aww a looooong way to go to 1000+ :-( ...better get to reviewing!!
BR-Queenie
261 posts
Hi ladies

Stand by tomorrow, for the announcement on the BR new hierachy status as well as (drumroll) the first newslettter, sorry it's taken so long xox BR
pixie_stylz
228 posts
BR you do an amazing job of keeping all us ladies happy <3 can't wait xxx
RachelM
345 posts
No need to apologize BR, so many new things developing, wow exciting times, and yes certainly keeps us all so happy
RachelM
345 posts
Tick Tock Tick Tock its newsletter day, how long do we have to wait ahhhhhhhh exciting
MissAimeeJean
267 posts
Eeek!! So excited too Rachel
rachael9501
11 posts
I feel like such an idiot, i didn't realise that you could review products that you own or have used, not just ones that youget through beauty review, and ialso haventbeen paying attention cause i just found out about the forum! Jeepers i need to get on it, do we get points from posting on the forum as well?
pixie_stylz
228 posts
hi Rachel, Yes you do get points from posting on the forum. The more active you are on the forum and BR site the more chances you have of being picked. :)
pintsize
1072 posts
BR, with regards to the yet to be announced reward sale... if we spend our points do we loose our statuses?
BarbaraMay
131 posts
ooo errr hope not!!!
JamieLynneKirk
157 posts
I didn't think of it like that i hope we dont lose them 
Nishu
374 posts
Really hope that doesn't happen :) I love my status! hehe

Nishu
www.lipsnberries.com
pixie_stylz
228 posts
I think after you get something in the reward sale your points get taken down but once you have earned your badge unless you don't bother with the site or forum it makes sence that you still keep your status. but i guess we will find out
raniwelsh
104 posts
omg soo excited for this, cant wait for the newsletter too! So many new things I can barely contain my excitement!
pixie_stylz
228 posts
im sooooo super excited i hope we can all manage to get something that we really want xx
RachelM
345 posts
Hiya Raniwelsh, we got the newsletter this week, check your spam thats were mine went for some odd reason.  I now check my spam regulary just in case any BR emails go there
colleencanary
764 posts
Cant wait to see what goodies will be up for grabs at the sale!
Rhiannon135
74 posts
Looking forward to this sale. I just hope I won't be working a 12 hour shift and miss out on the fun.
funbeea
114 posts
I think I am most excited because it will be good products. Because this is a good company.
Wow!  I am amazed that there is yet another facet to BR!  Those in charge must be very busy!  Looking forward to this sale - better earn me some more points!  hehe
shireeknight18
19 posts
Yay cant wait! Love a good sale!
1139 posts
I'm really excited for this! 
louisew
5 posts
Ooh super exciting - hopefully there will still be some things for those of us who have only just joined (and don't have many points)!
1139 posts
I agree with you louisew, I just looked it up too and the sale is only for Review Experts and Review Heroes so hopefully us new members will have time to get a few more points before the sale starts! :)
KatrinaR
12 posts
Yay cant wait :D
ree_nz
247 posts
Eeeek! Exciting! Hopefully there is lots to choose from so everyone has a chance to get something.....and we don't crash the website haha! :P

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!