Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Beauty review app?

35 posts, 31 members
analesha13
129 posts
Hey everyone!

I thought about this last night as I was trying to access the website on my iphone and it was taking a while to load, what about creating a BR app? So we can review on the go and access the forums all the time! Would you girls be keen? BRNatalie  and other BR Moderators what do you think? 

xx
1139 posts
If this is possible I would be so keen to use it - it'd probably be one of my most used apps. BR is already my most visited website on the internet browser on my laptop... it even beat out Facebook, Twitter and my email provider! 
First Lady
957 posts
We love the idea of an app (you might have noticed the Beauty Crew is pretty addicted to after hours and on-the-go Beauty Review interaction!)

We're always trying to take on feedback and really listen to our members - our community makes the site a fantastic space on the interweb!

I'd say this is something we'll be chatting about in the New Year, once the main event of December has passed (mmm is that Christmas or the Beauty Vault?!)

Keep the ideas coming!

XoX
micht
45 posts
I think this is a brilliant idea.. it would help even with the overloading of the site when invites go out and maybe there can be a way where people who are selected to trial can get an alert and a one button accept or decline on their phones or devices immediately?!! Would be cool, plus gets people who are working more involved in reviewing so they can do it while on their breaks at work... :) lol anyways, im getting carried away here!! Great idea there fellow BR member!! :)
analesha13
129 posts
Yay! Sounds awesome! Cant wait to see what happens in the new year then xx

P.S. Totally agree that I now spend more time here than on facebook!
funbeea
114 posts
Awesome another big insentive to get a smart phone lol.
bex_mcd
46 posts
Fab idea!
tarawr158
119 posts
Great idea. I would definitely use it!
Eloursnz
45 posts
I'm definitely keen for this, especially with push notifications!
lamorgan
3 posts
This will be such a great idea and would be great with push notifacations 
nicola_w11
21 posts
This idea is great! I would definitely use the app.
chikoboo
3402 posts
Great idea, would use that and be easy to access on the go, ie from work - yay lol
jessickaxnz
1176 posts
AMAZING idea! I'd totally use it!
Xtinastar
165 posts
Agree, sometimes i have a thing for impulse buying of makeup products, so would love to have super quick access to get my fellow BR's opinions on the product, so i can stop my regretted purchases :D
Eloursnz
45 posts
ooh imagine if you could scan products barcode or something and then it opens the page on BR and you can read all the reviews, no idea if this is possible but I can dream!
I think having a BR app is such a great idea!! BR is now my most visited site, even more then facebook haha i cant believe it because I dont even think ive been a member long :) and being able to access it just like that on the go would be so much more convenient. Ive learnt so much fromBR already.
itskaz_xo
199 posts
Such an awesome idea, I'd definitely use it x
xjayloux
900 posts
I am a total app junkie! This would be amazing!
agnes1
21 posts
If you make an app for beauty review that would be so cool! I love that idea! 
rockchick_123
15 posts
This would be amazing! Great idea
ree_nz
247 posts
um.... YES. An app would be awesome! Especially if you could read reviews offline rather than just when connected to the internet (ie. I could read reviews whilst bored on a flight and figure out what my shopping list should be)!
JamieLynneKirk
157 posts
An App would be amazing :)
MissAimeeJean
267 posts
Yes please! What a fab idea! A BR app would be PERFECT!!
Kylenefs
68 posts
What a great idea would love to see this happen!
Kellyleanne
551 posts
An app would be fab, I would use it for sure :-)
BeautyGirl
162 posts
I have been thinking about this for ages because it takes a while for me to log in if im on my ph , having to go to the web etc to do it. This is an awesome idea! and i think it would get used ALOT :)
pnortee_gurl
17 posts
Yes please an app would be awesome! I actually thought there was a beauty review app... sorry BR crew for putting more stress on you guys, you've been so great!!!!! 
isemonger
224 posts
This is a fab idea!

I dont think I would ever get any work done ;)

hahahaha
analesha13
129 posts
Haha no work would EVER get done! I would even pay to download it (assuming its not like $5 or something! haha)
analesha13
129 posts
Haha no work would EVER get done! I would even pay to download it (assuming its not like $5 or something! haha)
eejayybee
81 posts
I would totally get that app! When I access the site from my Samsung I tend to have a few issues.. Zooming in and out and tapping the wrong thing and then making myself frustated haha. Love that BR already have discussing this on their agenda for the new year <3
Mrs_rain85
437 posts
i would get the app for sure! id even pay for it :)
kirstysays
762 posts
That is such an awesome idea! Would use it heaps :)
Uhh yes!! I would use it :)
Lutece
1849 posts
A BR app would be perfect, it takes a while when your using your phone to write reviews or comment in forums but you do get the job done but an app would make things alot more easier especially when your out and about shopping for products and unsure on what to buy. 
I would be behind the app 100% i already use this site more than facebook and that says alot lol

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!