Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Beauty Reveiew Babes - Appreciation Post xxx

24 posts, 22 members
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Just wanted to do a massive shout out of thanks to the Beauty Review babes who have once again gone all out and spoiled us. THANK YOU SO MUCH xxx

Hope we didn't stress you out too much and you get to have a nice relaxing rest of the day xxx
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
I love this post.

THanks BR for the awesome experience.
shazatron101
5112 posts
I agree, thank you!!! <3
MissQT
1547 posts
Thank you BR crew! So grateful to have the vaults and hope you are able to still enjoy your weekends.
trudijoy
8375 posts
yup much thankyou - questions and comments aren't criticisms and i'm sure we do all appreciate the chance to cash in points for goodies - i know i do
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Thanks ladies! You have made a lot of people happy today. Such an amazing opportunity. I appreciate the time and effort that goes into in. You all rock xx
KiwiLass
174 posts
yes thank you! You all definitely deserve your favourite chocolate and drinks tonight (and binge watching your favourite TV). 
Macs
5351 posts
I was up early at 5 am went for my run . 6.30am  managed to get to my crossfit training . Was a busy start this morning. 

Funny I screaming at my partner I cant get in the vault for second visit. So I switched to my tablet to try again. He said its not meant to be lol.

I can only imagine how much work goes into preparring for this day. You will have alot of packages to pack. Not to mention emails

Its my third year with BR and every vault has been sucessful. Thank you BR Team you guys are Awesome as x

Charmmy-Kitty
639 posts
Well said! Hope the BR team take some time to have a cuppa and a breather amidst all the frenzy! You guys do an awesome job with the site and all the vaults/trials you treat us with <3
eringracem
30 posts
Thank you so much BR! This is the best site I have ever been a part of, everyone on here is so nice and welcoming and it's been awesome to participate in trials and vaults which is all done by you guys so thank you so much! xx
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Loving all these appreciation responses, we have such amazing BR Members and for sure about the questions etc, if we don't ask we won't know xxx

I love to see such positivity even when we may not have got what we wanted this time around but an awesome chance to try something new.  I know I have done that before and fallen in love with products.
tannygirl
3392 posts
Thank you so much for sourcing and stocking the vault and working the weekend to ensure things go as well as they can. xxx
Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, tank you, thank you.
BR-Queenie
261 posts
Thanks Ladies for your kind words and we're all pleased that it went so smoothly. And a big shout out to Nat, Kell and Mia for all their hard work. 

Me oh my...could it be wine-o'clock already? 

littleparadise
178 posts
Yes totally agree! Thank you so much, we appreciate all the hard work you all put in for us to have these goodies available to us. 
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
I've been out since this am so I'm comg in late on this post. So yes, thank you BR crew for all the time you give up to make sure we have these rewards! Now it's time for you to treat yo'selves!
Emily-jane
314 posts
Such a great post. It nice to be able to express thanks. I can only imagine how much work goes into not only maintaining this site yet alone a beauty vault. So a big thank-you to the BR ladies!
g1ggles2
358 posts
Ditto to all the above, thank you so very much.
I have been around for a couple of years now and know you have had some nightmares in the past after all your hard planning and it so nice to see this one go so smoothly not only for us but you you guys.
I hope you got to sit back and watch all your Amazing hard work just go to plan with so many excited ladies enjoying the experience for what it was.
Thank you again for this wonderful community that you have help grow, we are very lucky.
siouxsannah
261 posts
Yes, thank you very much to all the BR ladies! Thank you for all the time and organisation that you have put into the Vault. It went so smoothly today.
MareeB
5244 posts
Thank you very much BR. And there are still lots of great products in there for anyone who couldn't participate this morning - awesome :)
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Yeap there's still enough stuff in there that someone could still get an awesome haul tonight. 
Koni
444 posts
Thank you BR for all that you do to make it an exciting time! I always look forward to seeing the buzz around the BR universe around this time and what people have managed to haul. Thank you again and happy weekend all x
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
Thank you BR crew for holding another amazing vault for the Beauty Review ladies! :) xx Absolute stars.
Ringy
825 posts
Thankyou! Job well done I'd say. 

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!