Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Beauty grievances

7 posts, 5 members
trudijoy
8375 posts
What annoys you most, beauty wise. Not what other people do, let's keep it positive  in that regard, but things that happen to you.  

for me:

- one broken nail when the rest are perfect
- mascara smudges from sneezing etc when it's wet
-missing a spot with the fake tan and realising the next day
- random brow/face etc hairs you don't notice until you're nowhere near your tweezers
- when you're excited to try a new product and it breaks you out etc

tannygirl
3392 posts
   The single most annoying thing for me is when I get stressed and my trich plays up and then I loose my lashes. 

Other things are
     - not being able to my winged liner even or to look passable and I have to let it go because I'm running late.
     - when my eyes start watering and my freshly applied eyemakeup look starts smudging and coming off. 
     - when my eyelids get sweaty or itchy around the inner corner (sometimes on just one eye sometimes on both and my eyeshadow comes off in tearshape on that inner part of the lids usually where I have the shimmers. Nothing to do with my eyeprimer. 
     - I sneeze and foundation gets on my glasses because my cheeks moved.
     - You did you makeup and it looked good. Then later on in the day when you don't have your makeup or brushes near you. You realized your eyeshadow looks a bit darker on one eye or one cheek seems to have a little blush than the other one. 

trudijoy
8375 posts
Ohhhh the shaving one. I went for a pedicure today and realised in the chair I'd missed a spot. Not much you can do from there lol
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Worst still, when you've had laser hair removal but you still have the odd random hair that pops up. But they're so fine that they're usually reaaaaaaalllllly long before you notice lol. 
Susilia
484 posts
Oh, definitely the shaving for me too, for sure. I have light skin and dark hair on my legs, black on the back of my thighs, it’s so gross, I have huge anxiety to wear shorts or dresses in the summer, unless I’m a bit tanned.
tabucutie
1811 posts
I always miss one spot shaving my legs that really gets me. Other pet peeve when my black eyeliner smudges, I have naturally watery eyes and really dislike it when it smudges and my husband tells me I look fine and I look in a mirror and its munted.
tannygirl
3392 posts
   When you're out and about trying out a new foundation or product and then a few hours into wearing it while you're out you feel that slight irritation/itch of a breakout forming but you can't really do anything about it while out. You finally get home and wash your face there's a small crop of pimples rearing their ugly heads and you know you'll treating that breakout over the next few days. 

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!