Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Beauty Goals 2022

27 posts, 6 members
tabucutie
1811 posts
I saw online someone doing 22 make up empties in 2022. It has a ring to it. Not including expired items, so far my number is 3. Not sure I can make it but it's still early in the year. Do you have any beauty goals or projects you are working towards this year?
Mimi-Sheen
38 posts
Can you please explain with empties like consuming the products entirely? I am sorry I'm noob lol.
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
That sounds cool! Mine is using up my stash. I seem to have a million shampoo and conditioners and like 4 on the go at once lol so I'm working my way through them all. 
trudijoy
8375 posts
To  keep shopping my stash!

Also....

don't buy all the things. Buy some of the things but for the love of god don't buy everything that catches your eye 
tabucutie
1811 posts
@Mimi-Sheen: yup empties are using up the whole product.

Yes to shopping the stash! Mine primarily consists of shampoo, conditioner, face moisturiser, night moisturiser, cleanser, masks. Won't be buying any of those this year. 
MareeB
5244 posts
I'm aiming to use all the products I have stashed. Some of them are getting a bit old.
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Trying to shop the stash too. But I've been trying to do that for a few years now and it doesn't actually go down at all lol. 
MareeB
5244 posts
I'm also working on getting fitter and healthier. I lost interest in those things through the past two years.
tabucutie
1811 posts
Good on you Maree. Health and fitness have been on my mind too lately. 

Would love to see pics of your stashes! But that's my curiosity. How many items are we talking??Like 20? Or 50? More?
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Haha I'd love to see everyones stashes too. I'm curious of mine now so will have a look after my walk:-)
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Well my stash isn't even all in one place so no chance of me gathering it together for a photo lol. It would definitely be over 50 items, especially if we are including minis and samples. 
MareeB
5244 posts
Its the same for me Sooz. It's sitting in different draws and various boxes it has arrived in. I would need to start with the stuff I am using and need to throw away but that seems too big for me right now.
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Well I don't mind having a large stash as who knows what might happen with supply chain issues. If something I know I like is on a special offer then I'm going to grab it. I'm not buying make up anymore though as I only wear eye makeup atm. 
tabucutie
1811 posts
Good point, I have the bathroom stuff in the bathroom, then a box in the cupboard with everything else. I think I'd have a solid 20 items. Most of mine is skincare/haircare as I tend to go through it. Unlike makeup which i don't go through as fast. 
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
The never ending search for the perfect hair products probably puts that category alone somewhere  up in the 20s for me lol. 
tabucutie
1811 posts
I should invest more in hair care. Particularly styling products. My hair game has room for improvement.
MareeB
5244 posts
I have twice as many shampoos than conditioners but I have around 16 bottles.
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Lol that amount of shampoo and conditioner would last me a lifetime. Mines products that promise no frizz but don't quite deliver. So just figuring out how to use them up now I have found the products that I do like. 
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
I'm still loving the 7 second treatment though. 
tabucutie
1811 posts
16?! Wow that would last me years. I have 4 and I'm pretty sure I won't be getting anymore until next year atleast. It's satisfying in a small way to jow I won't be running out though.
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Lmao I'm impressed with your 16 bottles Maree! I also have more shampoo than conditioner. 
MareeB
5244 posts
It's madness I know. Some of it came from BBBE's, and I only wash my hair once per week most weeks.
tabucutie
1811 posts
Yup my 4 are from the BBBE Xmas 21 box. Then there's another shampoo and conditioner in the shower I was using until I got another shampoo/conditioner from the salon. I have 8 in total. Oh dear..atleast it will all get used.
MareeB
5244 posts
You'd be knocked over by my shoe collection then Lisa. Since covid started I have been whiling away the hours doing online shopping and now there seems no way to stop!
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Bhahahaha! Online shopping is the best! Do I dare ask how many pairs......
MareeB
5244 posts
No cos I don't want to admit to too much. I did give 5 pair of boots away a few weeks ago.. but then I bought two pair of sneakers in case the shops run out ... I've started having to stack shoe boxes on top of each other. I'm scaring myself!
tabucutie
1811 posts
7 beauty empties! 15 to go. Not sure I'm gonna make 22 empties in 2022 but I am trying :)

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!