Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Beauty genie!

13 posts, 8 members
trudijoy
8375 posts
If you could wish for three things (no matter how outlandish they are) to be true that would change up your beauty routine for the easier/better, what would you wish for?

For me:

- some manner of hair colour that could be taken as a vitamin to help the hair grow in the right colour and avoid greys!

- teeth whitening that brushed on, stayed on for 12 hours, and actually whitened teeth while it was on as well as making them appear instantly more white (think fake tan but white and for teeth)

- fine mist spray tan that only adhered to skin, nothing else, and could just be sprayed over and settled evenly without rubbing in, development time or any other hassle
MareeB
5239 posts
Oh yeah, I totally could use those top two suggestions! and a magic cure for under eye puffiness!
SmileyPisces
253 posts
Yes Trudijoy... Whiter teeth would be great. One definite for me would a sunblock that would actually last through the day without having to reapply. Another would be a bb cream that would actually help permanently fade my freckles and spots and gives me healthier skin the longer i use it. Talking about hair, definitely a hair brush that will stimulate hair growth as i want more volume hahahahaha =D
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
A hair dye you could just brush through or spray on and voila your hair is dyed and doesn't wash out lol I know there is this already but a permanent one :-)
tannygirl
3392 posts
   A lash serum that would grow your lashes really dark and half a cm overnight and make them fuller and give results that would last six months.
tannygirl
3392 posts
   Hair removal strips that would permanently remove the mou even all that peach fuzz.
tannygirl
3392 posts
   A concealer in every skintone imagineable that would stay put and get rid of the pimple in eight hours. And another concealer for undereyes that blends and disappears into the rest of your skin doesn't crease and removes the darkness for a week.
MareeB
5239 posts
I think I'd just like the face and hair and body I had at 18!
SmileyPisces
253 posts
Hahaha that’s a good one Maree. Love your answer.
tabucutie
1811 posts
Such a good answer Maree! I second that.
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Oooh I like this thread.

1) A product you pop on a pimple and it vanishes straight away.

2) When you finally find a CC or BB cream you love and it doesn't end up being discontinued.

3) When the kids come home from school with headlice, you either wash or spray their hair once and you dont have to sit there for hours sectioning and combing hair. I am yet to find a product that works straight away.
MareeB
5239 posts
Oh heck yuss with the CC cream mumofthree - Za and Moisture Mist, my two favs, both gone ...
itsclearascrystal
2055 posts
Some great ideas here. Better lash growth and hair removal solutions yes please.

Also a really gentle make up remover that instantly removes all make up.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!