Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

6 posts, 5 members
RamblingRose
1280 posts
So this fake freckle fail landed in my inbox today, along with four other beauty fails.  I know I probably shouldn’t laugh, as it could happen to anyone, but man, I couldn’t help myself ... What was she thinking? If I were in her shoes, I would have done three or four freckles on each cheek, waited to see what they looked like and then added more, SLOWLY! 

The other “hilarious beauty fails” (that’s what the email was titled) was the well circulated video of the young girl burning her hair off with a curling wand, someone using Elmer’s Glue to remove blackheads from her nose, chin and ‘bugs’ from her eyebrows and she proceeded to ‘wax’ her eyebrow off, someone chopping off all their eyelashes with eyelash curlers (could accidentally happen to anyone), and a Twitter post of someone’s mom mistaking a dead fly for fake lashes ... Ugh! 

While some of these beauty fails can be very funny to watch, I still feel sorry for the people they’ve happened to, whether it’s accidental or if they’ve inflicted it upon themselves (like the freckles). 
EliseMM
120 posts
wooooowwwww I just watched the freckle video.... oh no... poor girl! I would love to know how it turned out for her a few days later!!
Tattooprincess
68 posts
How do you chop off all your eyelashes with eyelash curlers?
RamblingRose
1280 posts
Apparently her hand “twitched” and pulled away from her face while her lashes were still in the eyelash curler, effectively chopping them all off (the Twitter post is here).  I’m guessing she may have been squeezing the curlers a bit too hard as well.  I’ve seen someone cut their lashes off by squeezing their eyelash curler too hard. 
MareeB
5239 posts
Yikes. That is not how you want your curling experience to end!
thirtywinks
60 posts
OMG I watched the freckles video. 
Got carried away there, eh? o.O 

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!