Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Beauty Box! That was intense!!!!

68 posts, 51 members
mamaK
75 posts
Thankyou BR team!! I was very lucky to finally get through after half and hour of trying
Any other lucky ladies out there!? Very excited to see what goodies the box will behold!!
Shana_Banana84
567 posts
I did after far too many swear words and refreshing a hundred times hehe sooooo excited thanks BR xx
gtsgrl
169 posts
Wow! Finally got through, so excited.
Still 37 left :)
Macs
5351 posts
Just ordered my box too. I feel so lucky.
Mrs_rain85
437 posts
I was just about to give up then the page popped up that it was in my cart! hehe so excited! It was pretty Intense, like the vault.  Thanks BR :)
melly650
375 posts
I got one too! Yay! It was soooo nerve wrecking!!! Thanks BR Babes (and the boffins in front of the PCs) Can't wait!! xx
Yay I got a beauty box! Didn't think there would be any left. I now can't wait to see what treats are inside. Thankyou ????
Mandz
86 posts
I feel so lucky that I managed to purchase one :).  Such great work by BR I bet it was huge work behind the scenes to get the page up and running!!! Ekkk still sooo excited!! :) 
shanellealarna
101 posts
I got one, I'm so excited! I'm supposed to be on a tight budget but that naughty credit card just fell into my hands. I can't WAIT to get my box. Thanks BR! :) 
trudijoy
8375 posts
After 40 mins of trying I gave up and went to get a glass of wine and my advent calendar choc...came back and I was in. One's winging it's way to me...fingers crossed it lives up to the hype! Crazy times
trying to secure one, but getting there in the end gives me hope for the BV after being disappointed last time!
MAGPIEFI
615 posts
just got home from work eating tea and remembered the beauty box, my first one ever and I just went on a got one arrrrrrrgh I'm so excited and sooooooo happy xx Great work BR ladies 
Rezee
1964 posts
I'm so looking forward to this, thanks so much for all the hard work that you have done BR team. I know it wouldn't have been easy to sorce great products and then set it all up for us. Hope you guys get to enjoy some skittles and wine!
tabykitten
186 posts
That was soooo fun!! It was a bit like getting tickets to a concert that you were dying to attend, all the adrenaline and frantic hoping! :) 

Nicole
23 posts
Yay I got one too, so exciting! 

Cant decide whether to fill the survey in for colours or just take a gamble and see what arrives! :) 
Qweenkaren
313 posts
Fantastic! Next step is the survey... I think, so excited!
MrsLissy
301 posts
I got one! I tried at 7 and the site crashed immediately. I mucked around for 10 mins and then had to get dinner on. I took my computer to the kitchen cooked dinner, watched twitter and facebook for any updates and finally after half an hour the page just worked like magic and I got one! I'm so excited but I have to wait until Christmas to open it because it's part of my present ????
gumboots63
6 posts
I tried to get a Beauty Box a number of times but each time, the site had crashed or wasn't available :-(
gumboots63
6 posts
I tried to get a Beauty Box a number of times but each time, the site had crashed or wasn't available :-(
cushlaH5
178 posts
omg i totally forgot this was even happening! well congrats to everyone who managed to get one. jealous! will make an awesome xmas pressie for yourselves
BR-Queenie
261 posts
Hey everyone, if you missed out last night then you have been given a 2nd chance.

We've just released a back up stash of 40 boxes.

You can order them HERE.

But be quick, once they're gone that will be it until the March release.

Happy Tuesday

xoxo BR
chikoboo
3402 posts
Ooooo sneaky Queenie!! stashing some in reserve!! thats is awesome though =)
NickyNoo
18 posts
Woohoo! Compulsively checking back "just in case" paid off! Thank you BR team, I can't wait!!
Mrs_rain85
437 posts
Sneaky sneaky eh :P That's awesome.
jessickaxnz
1176 posts
As I am on a no spend until AT LEAST the new year, I didn't nab one but I am super excited to see what is in them! They will be amazing!
JackieB
1 posts
My daughter managed to secure one for me on my profile this morning we had to make a new account for me lastnight and it paid off this morning I have much to learn about how this site works lucky my daughter has the patience to teach me ha ha
RC
162 posts
Ahhhh I'm so indecisive, do I want it or not??? Maybe I'm just not cut out for the whole idea of subscription boxes, I'm so worried I won't like/use/need the products!  I'm such a fan of my current product regime, I'm not sure I want to spend money on things I might not use... but it's such a bargain!! 
trudijoy
8375 posts
My take on it is do it as a one-off, and anything I don't like will be bonus stocking stuffers for friends and family (mostly my best friend and my Mum haha)
accidentprone_x
845 posts
I can't wait till I open mine on Xmas eve :)
accidentprone_x
845 posts
accidentprone_x
845 posts
kayxcake
422 posts
I feel lucky to finally got my hands on one heheh thanks BR! After 30 mins of refreshing my browser, I was finally able to get in! 
Pretty intnese for sure!!  Got through after a bunch of refreshes and was soo relieved to find there were still a few left.  Thanks Beauty Review, I'm really looking forward to this.
1139 posts
I'm with Jess - I'm also on a no-spend indefinitely so no beauty box for me. ;)
nemesisroxx
506 posts
Glad I got one... it was not that intense for me though... I didn't actually think it would work for me, but it did and I'm stoked!
Lutece
1849 posts
Congrats to everyone that got beauty boxes i cant wait to see what everyone got:)
I so cant wait to see what's in the boxes! :)
ChristieMJ
358 posts
I'm supposed to be on a no spend saving up for moving next year wooops but I had to get one! So excited to see whats inside!!
Angell
182 posts
My poor 5-year old son had to put himself to bed while Mommy was getting her own box!!! He did well and so did the whole BR team! Thank you ladies, can't wait to see what I get. And thank you Mr. A for going to bed by yourself and waiting for 10 mins for mum to come and tug you in :)
StayClassy-xo
240 posts
I too wasn't supposed to be spending, especially with Christmas coming up :p But when I saw there were extra releases I couldn't help myself and just nabbed one!  Thanks Beauty Review!  Excited!!  I think I'll save mine until my birthday on the 21st or Christmas too, just for fun :)
skingeek
537 posts
I managed to get one this morning on the bus to work! I saw the link was still open so had a wee look, and sure eough! I thought I'd missed out. So excited to get in after missing out on all three vaults! haha
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
Last night was really intense but I managed to grab a box!! Really cool to see that BR have released a few more x and by the looks of it there is still 6 left if anyone missed out last night!
Managed to get one last night, was on there just now and there are still 5 boxes left if anyone missed out xxx
cristy22
33 posts
i missed out tried for so long but hopfully there will be anther one
skingeek
537 posts
Have you checked again, Cristy? last I checked there were still a few left :)
skingeek
537 posts
Have you checked again, Cristy? last I checked there were still a few left :)
They've just sold out now.
Pifithrin
1243 posts
After a super stressful day yesterday I totally forgot! Ah well, perhaps next time.
Kia
550 posts
It sounds intense! I wasn't able to participate as I wasn't home. But I came to log in long after all the boxes were sold out, and there was still traffic on the website, and I couldnt access it! Can't wait to hear all the excitement about what's in the boxes! 
Charmmy-Kitty
639 posts
Argh so pissed my whole internet crashed yesterday thanks to *somebody* ahem me watching too many online movies D: Cries
I am beyond excited to have my first ever beauty box, gift box, surprise box, anything box arriving. And it is extra special because it's coming from Beauty Review. Persistence paid off last night :-). Thank you BR for the opportunity. X

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!