Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

43 posts, 25 members
Kimrose
1416 posts
Hi ladies, is there any whispers yet about the next amazing BRBB? I know there are one or two of us waiting with baited breath and credit cards at the ready
DianaN
143 posts
I'm so keen! I missed out on the last beauty boxes and I'm really looking forward to this one. I hope they give us a little hint about the theme. So looking forward to it!
Kimrose
1416 posts
Maybe it will be a spring surprise  :)
Macs
5351 posts
I wonder what brands we will expect to see it this box. I hope it's a spring box. I just hope its not when my friends party is on in September. Hope it doesn't clash with it.
kirstyj
1732 posts
At least last time Macs there were different times that you can buy it so you shouldn't miss out if you can't buy it at one time :)
glamfish
87 posts
Oooh I hope I get this one, I've got the memory of a goldfish and have missed out on the last few!
Ngahew
152 posts
Oh I thought I'd missed a BRBB!! For some reason I thought there was going to be a July one but I didn't get an notifications so I thought I'd missed it...that must have just been a nightmare! :-P
ragingfrog
1289 posts
I only wish that First Lady or Head Pixie release the Gossip Fairy so she can drop some hints. We can all be rest assured though that this is going to be an awesome box from the hints that the  First Lady aka Nat and Head Pixie aka Kellie have dropped. I myself was hoping that they would be dropping the BRBB before they moved locations in the next month or so.
Farmers-Wife
2052 posts
Oh how I miss the gossip fairy
chikoboo
3402 posts
We need to lure Queenie onto the forum she seems to be the one holding that magically key to unlock the beauty box on us =)
First Lady
957 posts
Well I don't know about the Gossip Fairy but I heard something super exciting about one of the products today...

'Queenie the Perfectionist' might be her official title.   

Soon my preciouses* soon. 

xox 

*Pre-caffeine I'm not sure that's a word.
littleparadise
178 posts
Ohh La La! 

I can only imagine.... xx
pintsize
1072 posts
Perfection! yay sounds just that much closer :)

speaking of caffeine... cooffee!!! lol
Is that a subtle box hint??  Me wonders if a coffee scrub might be in there ;)

Oh the suspense! :) <3
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
Ohhh maybe it's going to be a spring box in time for my bday maybe an even better reason to purchase it x
shazatron101
5112 posts
I have looked at this word so much it looks wrong D: 

pintsize
1072 posts
Any reason is a good reason to buy the BRBB ;) but birthdays just make it more valid reaon ;)
xx
pintsize
1072 posts
Haha shazatron101 that looks maniacal!
Head Pixie
569 posts
Nat, if that was the same thing I heard about yesterday then I wonder who 'squeeeed' the loudest out of the two of us .... 

alyshajayne
92 posts
So excited!! The suspense is killing me but also oh so good!! 

I've been sure to put some funds in to a seperate account I have named BRBB! :D Even hubby is awaiting it's release... probably so I shut up about it ;) 
shazatron101
5112 posts
Doesn't it? I feel like making it my facebook profile picture, I mean, I look like that sometimes when I see the courier hahahahahaha
Julieal
915 posts
Soon sounds good -Always fun to try -
pintsize
1072 posts
shazatron101 you make me laugh! haha
I am more of a jack russell type dog trying to jump up to get a better look out the window
boing boing boing :p
First Lady
957 posts
Squeeee Kellie.  Squeeeeeeeeeeeee.

They'll have to prise the last box from my old lady hands.

xox
krystaldream
60 posts
I'm really hoping I don't miss out on the beauty box! How fast do they usually sell out? :)
Macs
5351 posts
They increase the amount of boxes at the last purchase time. Oh I wonder what's in that box. That pic was funny Shaz. Jumping the gun now but that Maybelline nudes pallette would be cool if it was in that box lol Im a dreamer
Farmers-Wife
2052 posts
Head pixie and head lady, come on.... be nice to use. You're both teasing us
shazatron101
5112 posts
They are teasing us Ong! Surely we are allowed a nice big fat juicy teaser seeing we've been waiting "patiently" since the last one ;-)
Ringy
825 posts
just googled ' squeeee ' in case it was a clue- how embarrassing! I'm such a sticky nose!  I am definitely getting old and out of touch with the lingo!
Farmers-Wife
2052 posts
Not sure about the patient bit shazatron :P
shazatron101
5112 posts
Hahahaha thats why I put it in the " " thingys lol 
chikoboo
3402 posts
Squuueeee = Super Cute = ^.^= well in the memeworld it does hehehe.

Feel like being grumpy pants and telling off Nat and Kellie, you can't tease us like that without clues.  *folds arms and sulks*
EsjayBeauty
6 posts
Hoping it comes really soon :) 
annanguyen
142 posts
I am new to Beauty Box, really looking forward to buying one. Hope it is coming soon
Farmers-Wife
2052 posts
Wonder if the candy apples are going to be in the brbb!?? New product arrives... the apples added..... mind blowing maybe????
chikoboo
3402 posts
I was just looking at their website and wow that's an expensive piece of kit! 
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
OMG Farmers-Wife, don't tease, I want one of those Candy Apples lol.  So excited for this box xx
Farmers-Wife
2052 posts
Do the hints and it being added add up or am I'm just dreaming hehe
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Not sure hun, but we can both dream together he he he xx
sophie4cats
139 posts
Yay I'm so excited for this one! Feel like I'm squeeeeeeee'ing already. Got the first one, loved it!
Don't know about you ladies but I've been religiously checking the forum the days few weeks searching for clues. I'm definitely waiting with credit card in hand
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
I check the forums everyday! I really think this box will sell out in minutes because there has been such a long build up for it
Macs
5351 posts
I hope they put a candle in the box lol Im a big dreamer  Your probably onto something with that Binary, I have no doubt the first lot will sell out
MissQT
1547 posts
Ooh a candle wold be nice too. I decided not to get the last box and wished I did, so I am super excited for this next box!
krystaldream
60 posts
After hearing so much about the previous boxes, I just can't miss out on the next one, haha! I'm so excited! I'll have my credit card ready next to me for the next month! (Not really, but that's how excited I am, haha)

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!