Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

13 posts, 11 members
Hi i have heard alot about Beauty Box. Could someone please tell me what it is and how do you get one as I am very eager to try one. Having 4 kids I dont get to spend a lot on myself but got told this is quite a good bargain for what you get and what you pay for it. I would appreciate your help and the good and bad about it please
trudijoy
8375 posts
Hi Rquel

Start here http://www.beautyreview.co.nz/the-beauty-box :)

There are no bad points apart from the stress caused trying to obtain one :p
EnyaMUA
1109 posts
Yes definitely the stress... I missed out the first 2 nights and literally almost cried because I figured I wouldn't be able to get one the last day. But I did! 

I think another bad point is watching the people who already have theirs freaking out on the forums while you're impatiently waiting for your own to arrive ;P
Ngahew
152 posts
I bought my first one this time around and I was quite hesitant because its a lucky dip but OMGSH it was more than I expected!!!!!!!!
Macs
5351 posts
I kept my first box ever which was December as a keepsake for my first one. Im gonna keep this one too. You will be able to enter Beauty Box in the search bar, top right corner. Hope I've helped xxxx
Farmers-Wife
2052 posts
It's totally worth it. You get a info card that tells you about each product and the costs. This ones value was insane with freaking amazing brands. 
It's so worth the excitement. 
charly
456 posts
So excited... Hurry up Rural Delivery!
Kimrose
1415 posts
You just have to be on the ball when we can purchase the amazing beauty boxes. I have been lucky enough to get both times. You really wont regret it!
ktk333
2 posts
Hi guys, I'm really really keen on getting a Beauty Box next time one comes around, but I'm a bit confused as to when they happen? If I'm right, the last one was in March right? Any idea when the next one will be? Should I just wait until beauty review emails that they're available or am I missing something?

kirstyj
1732 posts
Ktk333 apparently they are still putting this one together... it is guaranteed to be awesome! But you are totally right you will need to wait until they message/e-mail us. They gave plenty of notice last time :)
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
That is the question on everyone's lips right now!
Macs
5351 posts
Thats it soozie! I think about every week lol slightly obsessed 
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Well after my latest haul I'm not buying anything until the BRBB. So it needs to get here sooooooon!!!!!

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!