Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Beauty Box!!!

67 posts, 44 members
severest
44 posts
Has anyone else receved their Beauty Box yet????

I got mine this afternoon and need to share my excitement somewhere!!!!

I am soooooo impressed!!! Finally a box that actually has contents you'll use - there is not one product in there that I wouldn't use and they're all fabulous well known brands!!!

**Squeal** 

I tossed up whether I should get one and am so pleased I did!!
Mandz
86 posts
I am hoping mine will arrive tomorrow.. I will be stalking my courier on my lunch break (yep my courier is the sweetest he comes at lunch time, I should really bake him cookies one day) 

i really dont think I will sleep tonight I am just sooooo excited to get it! And you have made it sound even more amazing!! :)

Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
He he he no not yet, but that for me is a good thing as that gives me less days to sit biting my nails and countdown the hours, minutes, and seconds before I can open it.  The longer it is here, the more it will sit there torturing me he he he x
ChristieMJ
358 posts
I'm in Christchurch so fingers crossed it will be tomorrow but probably more likely Wed/Thurs.. I'm literally BURSTING with excitement!
severest
44 posts
I've tried a few other subscription boxes and they tend to have only one decent full size product and other random miniatures but this is amazing!!!

I actually looked forward to putting my toddler to bed so I could have a play with all my new toys!

You girls will love it!! I'm not going to tell you whats in it since surprises are way more fun!
NicoleKate
8 posts
I'm beyond excited for this so glad that your impressed by it, its making me even more excited to get it. It better not take too long to get all the way to Christchrch, cannot take the suspence!
100_percent_ash
488 posts
I'm so torn. To open it right away or wait until Christmas????

Technically it's my birthday present so I could open it now, but then again I would love a surprise as I already know what my gifts are, but then again I have so much to do on Christmas I kinda want to appreciate it without the fact that I have to cook for two families looming over my head, but then again I don't get time to wallow in the glory of packages with my kids needing constant something..... Argh.

Coin flip maybe???...
pintsize
1072 posts
Oh the internal conflict going on right now... time to mull it over before it arrives Ashleigh :)
I am amped that they are on their way out... I haven't decided when to open yet either... first world problems lol

xx
I am definitely opening the moment it arrives!  Nothing will come between me and my first ever Beauty Box!  :-)
trudijoy
8375 posts
I'm def part of the group thinking theirs will come tomorrow, and they'll tear into it immediately! This week is gonna be my awesome week, so.....
accidentprone_x
845 posts
I think I am going to have to open it when I get it as I just don't think I can wait but oh well :) 
accidentprone_x
845 posts
I think I am going to have to open it when I get it as I just don't think I can wait but oh well :) 
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Can't open mine until 21st December, its going to be super tempting so I am going to have to lovingly hide it in the closet and try to forget its there (yeah right ha ha ha).  Will just have to busy myself Christmas shopping and planning for next years study he he he.
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Just a thought, maybe I could do a Sleeping Beauty impression and sleep until my true love aka my Beauty Box is allowed to be opened ha ha ha.
skingeek
537 posts
A lot of the Auckland girlies have theirs, but mine hasn't arrived just yet. Just adding to the anticipation! I haven't been cosmetics shopping in so long, so the finance nazi gave me permission haha. I've been down there and bugged the receptionist twice. They see me and automatically "No, there's no package for 2006.." sad face hahahaha
pintsize
1072 posts
That might be the next Tui billboard Mumof3munchkins
lol

xx
ChristieMJ
358 posts
Just a warning incase anyone else is a member of Everything Beauty Related (Shannon's group) on facey to be careful when scrolling! Someone's posted some pics of their beauty box and whats inside - I'm gutted that I saw it ;(
kirstyj
1732 posts
I'm so bad at surprises! I keep thinking... oh I could go have a look at videos etc and see what is in it... but I know that is on its way to me. Patience is not one of my virtues that is for sure.
Sarahbeautynz
1031 posts
Thanks for the warning Christie, i'd be gutted if I saw the contents before I actually had mine! I'm so jealous of those with theirs already, eee! Hopefully tomorrow :)
MAGPIEFI
615 posts
I will be opening it soon as it arrives :) I won't be able to help myself X
sophie4cats
139 posts
Just got home from work and opened mine straight awway!! No way I was waiting. Gotta say I was so impressed with the box overall!! Way more stuff than I had expexted, still looked all prettily wrapped. Wont spoilt the contents for anypne, but most of it I'm actually excited to use! Maybe only two things I wont due to shades (which will always happen and is so not a negative towards BR!) Enjoy girlies!!!
NickyNoo
18 posts
So many girlies here with SO MUCH more patience than me! I'm another one down in Christchurch so I know it's still a day or three away, but nothing in the world could stop me from tearing into it in excitement the moment I have it in my hot little hands!! The anticipation is killing me! :D
Macs
5351 posts
I havent recieved mine. Im away in Hamilton I hope it doesnt arrieve while Im away.
Rezee
1964 posts
Dumb Christie! I hope someone told them off, it's so rude to post contents when they should know that not everyone has received them yet!
My fingers are crossed for today although the temptation with this and my secret santa are going to make the next two weeks soooo long. I'm not the best at waiting for surprises but I really want surprises for christmas this year since usually I just choose my own present so I always know exactly what I'm going to get.
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
I unsubscribed to those pages and groups ages ago as I was sick of people posting their unboxings, I thought it rude as they have no consideration for those that haven't yet received theirs.  I am so glad that there are rules in place on here as I would cry if it were ruined.  

I'm so sorry that this has happened to you hun, its horrible but at least you still get to play with the goodies and have lots of fun xxx
Alixx
2 posts
My beauty box arrived yesterday.  I've had a few parcels arrive recently so at first I couldn't think what it could be.  Then it dawned on me and I couldn't get it into the house quick enough and opened.

I'm thrilled with the beauty box.  There are loads of full-size products and I can use almost everything in the box.  The box far exceeds my expectations.

Thank you Beauty Review
Alixx
2 posts
My beauty box arrived yesterday.  I've had a few parcels arrive recently so at first I couldn't think what it could be.  Then it dawned on me and I couldn't get it into the house quick enough and opened.

I'm thrilled with the beauty box.  There are loads of full-size products and I can use almost everything in the box.  The box far exceeds my expectations.

Thank you Beauty Review
chikoboo
3402 posts
Got mine as we were pulling out of the drive this morning, the hubby has yanked it away from me to wrap it up so it takes temptation away, my present from BR as he said.  I'm in a small North Otago town so I expect nearly everyone will be gettng theirs today too =) 
Jennwgtn
26 posts
Wahhhh I got a card to call from the courier as I had popped out to the grocery store yesterday! Have rescheduled for today so will be camping out until the van arrives- am waiting on 3 packages of xmas pressies, beauty review box is my reward!
isemonger
224 posts
I am soooooo excited!!! I might have to do a dance!! I can not wait to see my goodies! Although I am not supposed to be opening mine till xmas..... hmmmmm.... must be good..... This is going to be an epic fail.... hahaha happy beauty box day!!
mamaK
75 posts
Where is my postie!! Hahaha I can't wait for it to arrive
So exciting to hear all u ladies that have received yours love the contents!
Mila
1209 posts
Oh yay how exciting .... I didnt order one this time but the next one is definately on my wish list :)
nemesisroxx
506 posts
Yay I received mine this morning! Cant wait to get home and put it under the xmas tree ^.^
Angell
182 posts
Mine arrived yesterday and hubby "forgot" to tell me I have a parcel until we went to bed last night. Needless to say, I unpacked my box while in bed. I won't spoil it for anyone by saying what was in it, but I will say that I am sooooooooooooo happy and have started using some of the products. Even more happy about the fact that 3 of those products were on our weekend's shopping list (2 because I ran out and the other because I've decided to try the whole range). Well worth the money :)
ChristieMJ
358 posts
Mine arrived this morning WOOPEEEEE!! I've lasted an hour so far without opening it and I'm thinking I might try wait until Christmas as I wont have any other presents this year (going away in Jan) and I'm working an 8am til 8pm shift Christmas day so I'll need something to perk me up! I've seen a glimpse of the stuff but I'm sure it wasn't everything and I'm hoping it was custom stuff, so maybe mine will be different :P Still excited for the unboxing!
NickyNoo
18 posts
It's heeeeeeeeeeeeere! I so can't wait to open it.... come on lunch time!! (No, I'm totally not on BR at work, who would suggest such a thing?!)
RC
162 posts
Haha me too Nicky, I literally just got handed mine at work... it's a busy day and my female colleagues are in a meeting, I did promise them I'd wait for unboxing... so tempting though, sitting here with her pretty pink BR logo and everything....
RC
162 posts
.... aaaaand that didn't last long. It's opened, and what can I say. Thank you so much BR, I'm thrilled. I'm really glad I purchased this, it was a shining light of happiness in an otherwise horribly bleak and miserable week. You guys rock xoxo
ragingfrog
1289 posts
Finally retrieved the mysterious box from reception. Unboxed it to a colleague and she was jealous, especially when she found out how much I paid.
Now I should rewrap it to give to myself at christmas. So I can force myself to finish up all the open bottles that I have before I open the new ones. I am notorious for openning and not finishing body washes and shampoos.
shazatron101
5112 posts
AHHHHH!! Mine just showed up! I am now thinking very hard about cancelling my GoodieBox subscription because NOTHING will ever live up to BR's beauty box. I am literally blown away by everything thats in it (and I'm not just saying it to be nice!) I can't believe how generous you ladies have been with these boxes. Thank you so, so, so much! <3
Lutece
1849 posts
that is sooo exciting!! Can someone please DM on Instagram of what you got as I couldn't afford the first one this time, in so happy and excited for you all :)
-Bex-
611 posts
yippee mine arrived this morning. I'm absolutely blown away! I can't believe how much stuff we got. And I love how it's stuff we can buy again and stuff that will all be used. I'm in love. I also had family here when I opened it and they too couldn't believe it. Thank you so much BR you ladies are amazing x

Mine has arrived !! Absolutely stolked. Its amazing ! :)
maniam
6 posts
I got mine first thing this morning - S T O K E D. Naturally my curiosity got the better of me and I just HAD to open it. It was so heavy - how could I not?!  Big ups to you ladies that have the restraint to hold off til Christmas! You'll be impressed with this one. Great products! I can't wait to go home and test some stuff out! 
kayxcake
422 posts
I got my box yesterday and I am sooo impressed! heheh omg thanks BR!
ChristieMJ
358 posts
Eeeee everyone saying how amazing it is is making me want to take a peak!
Qweenkaren
313 posts
Love, love, LOVE my BR Beauty Box. Arrived two whole days before I thought it was & i've been diving in & out of it all day, just to look at the products!
So far, my favourite thing is one of the customised products because it's something I used to use & now I have the opportunity to rediscover.

Also, big UPS to all the ladies not posting products so other members can be surprised when they open theirs!
Mandz
86 posts
Mine came today and I am soooooooo extremely excited about it, I keep going back to it and checking all the stuff out.. There is not one thing I wouldn't use!! Don't want to say to much at this stage to ruin if for the other ladieswho haven't  received there's yet  :).. BR you have definitely made the best beauty box ever xox 
ree_nz
247 posts
I too am super happy about the beauty box! Such awesome stuff - all of which is possible to purchase after! Can't wait to start trying everything over Christmas!
sjwallisnz
39 posts
Mine came today and the anticipation is killing me, it's not helping that I am constantly reading all the fab reviews and comments on it here and on Facebook!!! 

I think i will open mine, hopefully I can make a few purchases in the vault and I would hate to double up on anything (well that's what I'm going to tell my hubby!)

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!