Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Beauty Boffins halp!

15 posts, 9 members
shazatron101
5112 posts
I tried to click on Pintsize's thread about her 3 year BR-versary (YAAAYYY!!! happy days :D ) but every time I do it takes me back to the thread selection page. She also can't post any new threads (posting on her behalf). Anyone else having that problem? I can click on every other thread but not hers :-/
Koni
444 posts
Yes it happened to me a few times, I just thought it was my laptop asking for an early demise.  Her repost is working swell though :-)
pintsize
1072 posts
Thanks Shaz :D
turns out I couldn't repost it because it was telling me the same thread itle was already in use lol
but it wasn't telling me that at first hahaha technology is not my friend at the moment :D

Hopefully BR can tidy that up for me :D
Pifithrin
1243 posts
Happened to me too but it's fixed now!
itsclearascrystal
2055 posts
Same here. Thought my phone was playing up again.
Sarahbeautynz
1031 posts
The "Trending blogs" feed to the right of the forum used to update daily for me, but I've noticed it hasn't updated with any new blog posts over the last couple of days, except for a new BBBE article today. Anyone know how can I find them?
shazatron101
5112 posts
News (next to beauty looks aka photo wall) > Articles > Blogs

I noticed that too but I guess nobody is writing blogs at the moment! 
MrsLissy
301 posts
I am Shaz, I've ntoiced my posts haven't gone into the blog feed the last week or so :(
Head Pixie
569 posts
You guys are amazing, you don't miss a thing! I am in awe. There's some tinkering and decision making going on in the background (as there often is), and we didn't want to remove the feature completely, so we've popped those in for the time being until thoughts are thunk and decisions made. And that's all I'm allowed to say about that ;) xo
Emily-jane
314 posts
I thought my phone was playing up too. Great to hear it's not just me.
Sarahbeautynz
1031 posts
Aw Shaz it still doesn't show any new blogs in that area - for me at least. I'm technologically challenged so who really knows if that's the case.

Thanks, HP! Good to know I'm not going crazy. I do miss them though!
shazatron101
5112 posts
Oh no!!! Well then. I hope they come back soon cos some of the blogs are quite interesting!
shazatron101
5112 posts
Was there a problem fix for the blogs not showing up? I just realized I haven't read anything other than what our wonderful crew blog about - mah bad
Head Pixie
569 posts
Allo allo!

Ah ze blogs...

We found the blogs were becoming less beauty related and decided we'd rather open up the floor to bloggers via Beauty Review, which is why beauty bloggers can now submit to us and if it meets our criteria we'll publish them. We also felt it would be a good space to promote the beauty blog for BBBE. 

The way we see it it's a win/win. You're not faced with non-beauty related blogs in the feed, and we get to feature amazing bloggers on the site. ... oh and we give BR Nat an outlet for her fabulous mind. I do adore her blogs on BBBE, and also the lengths she'll go to create interesting ones.

:) xo

shazatron101
5112 posts
Allo pink 'aired pixie!
ahhhhh yeah that makes sense. I was seeing a lot of posts that were just random, like the spammers... So fair enough. I like the guest bloggers too so it is win win! ;-)

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!