Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Beauty Blender holder

14 posts, 13 members
Sarahbeautynz
1031 posts
So I see BB have released a 'Bling Ring', essentially somewhere to stand your BB when you aren't using it. My question is, do any of you ladies already have something that you use in place of the Bling Ring to stand your BB up on? Or have any ideas on what an alternative could be?

I currently leave my BB in a little jewellery holder type bowl thing (A+ explanation), but I really want a device to stand it on so it can air out. I'm stumped for ideas!

TIA x
jessickaxnz
1176 posts
I wondered what those were for! I'm lazy and just let mine rest on their sides but you could use a napkin holder to place them on - like the bling ring :)
Farmers-Wife
2052 posts
Do you know I've never actually thought about it before! I just keep mine on the bench or makeup holder

I'm now going to look at the bling ring. I do love bling and rings ... especially if there are diamonds in there
kayxcake
422 posts
I place mine on a pink toilet seat, lol, it's sounds and looks kinda gross, but it's useful. This toilet seat is from one of those Japanese DIY toilet candy set ~ now that sounds even gross >.< 

MareeB
5244 posts
Kayxcake, that is sooo cute :)
Sarahbeautynz
1031 posts
Bahahaha kayxcake, that made my night! Brilliant.You have now inspired me to find something equally as quirky to use instead lol.

And if I fail at that, your napkin holder idea is genius, thanks Jessicka!
ajrees23
41 posts
Kayxcake that is such a cute and funny idea for a blender holder.
You have inspired me to be on the lookout for something quirky to put mine in.
EnyaMUA
1109 posts
I got a little red bath tub after Christmas that held my Baylis and Harding Christmas goodies (a body butter, a lip butter and a body wash) and I leave mine in that c: 
kirstyj
1732 posts
i love how creative you guys are! That is so awesome.
Susilia
484 posts
omg, thanks for that pic kayxcake, nearly choked on my nighttime chamomile tea :D 
pintsize
1072 posts
I don't yet own a BB but thought about an egg cup to hold it (due to the egg-ish shape I guess).
I have a cute ceramic one with a bunny holding it and the kids don't use the Easter egg holder bunnykins ones... just another option with Easter approaching ;)
tannygirl
3392 posts
What a name for a product set "toilet candy." Does make a good BB holder. I wash mine out each time I use it and sit it on washcloth to dry then put it away in a net draw string bag with the cleanser. I got the travel BB set which came with a small bottle of BB cleanser and the BB in a fuschia drawstring bag.
Lutece
1849 posts
I saw the cute bling ring! I dont have a fancy place for mine unfortunately, it goes on its side in my makeup box lol
simone94
191 posts
Mine just gets stored in my makeup box, the bling ring is very cute though.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!