Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

BBE just released a subscription option

28 posts, 13 members
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
Who checked their emails and saw the the update of a subscription option opening up tomorrow. Uh oh.
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
I did! I'll be checking it out :D
Macs
5351 posts
I saw that! Do I spend my birthday /xmas money on subscription boxes. Got some descisions to make. I wonder if I could lay by it? 
ragingfrog
1289 posts
According the website there is laybuy available. The question is how possible is it to get this while I'm supposed to be working?
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
8f I could I would at this stage I can't but I often cave in but it's the case of paying alot this month with my son making harbour rep bball team I'm forking out almost 1k in fees for camp and team rego fees,also have school stationery & since my teens are starting college I ha e to cave and buy a proper device this year plus they both need new school shoes both 8n adult sizes one size 11 men's 1 size 9 then next month is my baby's bday and car wof.arrrgh
Macs
5351 posts
Oh no that's a lot. It's  just sinking in that I'll need to do the same thing with school returning. 
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
Yup Macs I had to edit that because it was just too heavy but yeah things are going to get busy again not too soon though let's enjoy the holidays still.
ragingfrog
1289 posts
Another double posting Nat, Pixie will want to delete one.
Head Pixie
569 posts
It's like she's flapping a red cape at my face. Why you troll me, First Lady? Why?
Rezee
1964 posts
The subscription is such a good idea. I have the same as Keri and Macs though, blimmen kids sucking us dry haha.
MissQT
1547 posts
So I went for the subscription. Can't wait for the staff picks box either! Did anyone else get the subscription?
Qweenkaren
313 posts
I was unable to resist this, especially when I looked at the Pre-release box! OMG - that will be the first one I will be ordering with my subscription!! (unless of course it is sold out before I get my code)
itsclearascrystal
2055 posts
The subscription looks like great value and the new box looks awesome.
Macs
5351 posts
Is it sold out?
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
Yeah sold out holy canoli that was a good one.
Macs
5351 posts
I've missed out. I was going to try for it too. 
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
It was a good deal too but with 50 subscriptions it sold so quick goof on BR & those 50 subscribers
ragingfrog
1289 posts
I went in at about 9.10 and it all went smoothly, I thought it would have been like stampeeding unicorns and gone by the time I got in.  
Maybe they will do another release of the 3 box sub in the middle of the year available to those that didn't get it when it opened originally
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
Well done you @ Ragingfrog
tannygirl
3392 posts
I did see the subscription option but I'm a bit short of moolah atm so had to pass on it. It is a great deal though I have to admit even though I did curb some of my spending last year, BEBBs were my splurge. 
trudijoy
8375 posts
i learned a long time ago not to think about deals that look promising, and just jump on them haha. I'm firmly in a 'use the things' mode atm. which reminds me, I should post last weeks empties
Macs
5351 posts
By the time I got back from my walk I had missed out. The new box is everything I need make up wise. I hope they have another lot. 
trudijoy
8375 posts
the new box is still on special last i saw, 20% off on pre-sale? It does look pretty good :)
MareeB
5239 posts
I was lucky enough to get a subscription. I keep telling myself I'll be frugal this year, but who am I kidding? I will buy most or all of the boxes, same as last year! I'll just scrimp on everything else....
KiwiLass
174 posts
I got the subscription, being a major BBBE addict.....looking forward to using it!
Macs
5351 posts
Oh lucky ladies. Very jealous at the moment lol
ragingfrog
1289 posts
And a little email in my box has just advised of another 20 being made available. The pixies will be busy
tannygirl
3392 posts
If anyone ordered the Staff Picks BEBB I would love to see them post a pic on the wall. I think they are getting shipped out this week.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!