Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

BBbox Survey email

5 posts, 4 members
Macs
5351 posts
Just wondering if you all got that email for that survey for those who got a box .Theres a chance to win a beauty box. There was a question in there about how to improve the boxes, which had me a bit stumped. Did you enter? 
Qweenkaren
313 posts
How to improve was difficult to answer. I can imagine most people would but "nothing".
It was great the way they asked for other ideas on themes though... im sure I thought of another idea after I closed the survey, but can't remember anymore. honestly I think my memory is part fish!
MareeB
5241 posts
It was a fun survey wasn't it? I had a couple of ideas for future boxes :)
tannygirl
3392 posts
I Iiked that they asked for ideas for future boxes. I had some ideas for themes in future boxes. 
MareeB
5241 posts
I was looking sadly at the remaining drops of product in my Elizabeth Arden Flawless Future set today and thought how awesome it would be if BBBE released a high-end products box with these kinds of amazing products that most of us don't usually get to try. It may be a little more expensive, but with laybuy and rewards points it just might be doable?????

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!