Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

BBBE You won't believe its hair!

35 posts, 17 members
MareeB
5241 posts
Who bought this box? I am stunned - it is amazing. I've never heard of a strength serum for hair or  the heat shield product for blow drying !!  This box is fabulous :) :)
That's great to know!  I must admit I keep going on to the site and looking at it........
MareeB
5241 posts
I don't want to be an enabler whittakers-lover, but.....
First Lady
957 posts
Mareebros It's my fave box so far!  Products and the actual box which is so darn cute!!!  It's just such a good box for any hair type.

Ooo and Maree just to tease you...I've seen the NZ2 box curation...squeal!!
xx

tannygirl
3392 posts
Oooh looking at something online. I have many times bought something just to save time staring at it online. If I stare too much I take that as a sign I should eventually give in and buy it. I can't wait to see NZ Brands 2 since I really liked the first NZ Brands box.
MareeB
5241 posts
Hahahaha Nat, I can feel the gentle breeze of BBBE NZ2 flapping it's wings as it flies to my mailbox :)
Macs
5351 posts
No I haven't made a purchase. Im holding out for that NZbrands2 box. Because I love kiwi brands. Definately wanna wait for it now seeing Nat mention it :)
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Yes, can't wait to see what's in it but my no spend is going to have to keep going for a looooong time still. I've just decided I can't bare the thought of shaving my legs all summer so need to stump up for more laser hair removal. 
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
The hair box looks amazing!!!! I'm holding out for the NZ Brands box 2 as I loved the first one :)
itsclearascrystal
2055 posts
Glad to hear it's good, since it's in the running for the box I'll buy myself as a birthday treat. Not sure if I should wait till the NZ Brands 2 comes out.
shazatron101
5112 posts
The box is so cuuuuuute!!! 
ragingfrog
1289 posts
I have an amazing urge for this box but know I can't buy it for another month or 6 weeks. I just have to hope it doesn't sell out in the meantime.
Kimrose
1416 posts
Oh Maree, it was because of your enthusiasm for this box that I had one arrive at work today!  I just couldnt help myself, now I have to try and sneak it in when Husband isnt looking...wish me luck!
ragingfrog
1289 posts
Kim_Rose just create a "Thank you for entering, you have won" slip or tell him that it was your superhero "gift", the gift being the discount of course 
First Lady
957 posts
Raging_frog I'm trying to convince them we need a check box next to the 'is this a gift' one, that says:

'Do you need a purchase alibi?' with options of winning a comp, a gift from mum etc.

I'd sooooo use one on my terrible shopping weakness! xx
Kimrose
1416 posts
Oh gosh Nat, I so need that option :)
Ragingfrog, such a cool idea!
ragingfrog
1289 posts
My pleasure, even when one can not purchase at present, one must assist with enabling others.  
Macs
5351 posts
Thats a good idea raging frog. Im going to remember that one for future reference lol
MareeB
5241 posts
I hope you love it Kim xx
Kimrose
1416 posts
Maree, it is amazing! I am so excited to try some new products. There are a couple I have already but it is always cool trying new pretties!
MareeB
5241 posts
Have you ever smelt anything like the oil Kim ????? OMG!!
-Bex-
611 posts
I LOVE the hair box so many awesome products. I did have a DUH moment with one product, let's just say your suppose to wash it out Haha. Ooooh so excited for a NZ brands2 BBBE. Fingers crossed its released after my bank have sorted my account out since it was hacked WAHHH no online shopping for me
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
Oh heck Bex! :( My partners brothers bank account was also hacked just recently and they took 1700 from his account! So horrible that ppl can do that :(
Macs
5351 posts
Oh don't worry I've had duh moments with products. Oh no bex! Hope it get sorted. I had a mate get hacked for thousands of dollars. 
ragingfrog
1289 posts
It is stinky when that happens, I had my credit card details stolen with the person partying up a storm at The Whitehouse and buying monthly passes to Waiheke on the ferries.
A person at The Whitehouse got a suspicious feeling about the man using my car in the early morning and called the bank about it. He gave the details and information to the bank about him only for the bank to say something along the lines of the card holder being female and promptly cancelled my card.
MareeB
5241 posts
Oh, that's horrid to hear all of the dishonesty stories -  it's really sickening that people do such foul things.
MareeB
5241 posts
I haven't had the chance to try that particular product yet Bex, as my hair has always been full of other products so I'm waiting to give it a proper chance. Do you think it does what it says it will do?
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
I think autocorrect might be working overtime today. Amy, do you mean Rabo Direct bank? I'm shocked that their accounts can be hacked. I have a hard enough time getting into my own accounts with them with all their security measures. 
Lutece
1849 posts
I brought a box and I want to buy a backup one lol, I love the packaging but the stuff that comes inside it is such a bargain for the price, my hair will be benefiting from all of the Hair products :)
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
Eeeep I didn't even notice the mistake I had made, fixed it now. It's horrible isn't it?! I'm not 100% sure what bank he is with but he was alerted via a text from his bank very late at night about the withdrawal. He found out the next day $1700 was taken from his account in Australia!!!! I don't understand how it happened at all.
Pifithrin
1243 posts
This looks so good! Alas I have a massive hair product stash already
KiwiLass
174 posts
ooohhhh I'm so excited to hear there's an NZ2 Brands box coming soon....
Toni-Lee
503 posts
So who ended up purchasing the bundle deal containing the NZ Brand Box 2 and the Skin to Skin? I loved the first box so im guessing it should be just as good as the first :)
Head Pixie
569 posts
We're so excited for the release of the next two boxes - they're fabulous... but then we think they all are. 

What we love about them is that they're all so different - even the repeat boxes. Sometimes that's due to number of products, the kind of products, the brands, the price point or a mix of all of the above. And of course we're super passionate about delivering a superior product, each and every time. 

And you should see what we've got coming after the next two. Be. Still. My. Beating. Heart.

xoxo
MareeB
5241 posts
I bought the bundle too. I know they'll be fab Pixie - they really always are! and if there's something else coming, well YAY! I can't wait either :)

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!