Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

BBBE It's Only Natural

10 posts, 7 members
tabucutie
1811 posts
Just in case anyone was wondering, this box is Cruelty Free! I asked them yesterday and got confirmation this morning. Have bought it! Still love that laybuy function. I hope it comes with them when they to this site page. (Laybuy is not available on the beautyreview.co.nz site, only on the bestbeautyboxever.co.nz site) Bonus 200 points just for buying the box muxh appreciated. Anyone else purchase this box?
MareeB
5241 posts
I'm dying too buy it, but just had to pay $370 to get my HRV filter changed (first world expenses!) so this week is a bit tight. I'm hoping there's one left for me over the weekend cos I'm sure I can talk myself into it (read = justify) with a bit more time...
Julieal
915 posts
Sounds really good -Love those boxes
SmileyPisces
253 posts
Yes! I purchased my first BB ever!! So..excited to see it. I wonder what goody awaits us  =D. 
This sounds exciting! Can’t wait to see pictures 
tannygirl
3392 posts
    I saw that I really, really want one since it's right up my alley but I am swamped with other expenses. But really looking forward to pics of what was inside. 
Kimrose
1416 posts
I would love this box, sounds amazing but I am off to China to visit my son and daughter in law in November so probably shouldnt spend any money right now. I know there will be more just as awesome boxes in the future
tabucutie
1811 posts
Fair enough. I only got the box as its cruelty free so should get my money's worth. Besides I though it could be an early birthday present.
MareeB
5241 posts
They're the best value ever - I love them. I'd never have discovered all the amazing brands I use now if I didn't buy them, and they're such great value. They're just a big win all the way around.
Julieal
915 posts
I have never had one that disappointred and have bought them also as presents and my daughter's have always been delighted

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!