Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

BBBE best of summer preorders

74 posts, 21 members
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
Who's ordered one or planning on ordering one? I'm considering doing it being my first ever BBBE also there's the skin2skin which dispatches this week. Br you're doing amazing with your work load there must be something in the water at BRHQ? X
-Bex-
611 posts
I did!! I'm super excited I've had every BBBE and every single one has been awesome and I've repurchased heaps of the products. I'm so excited for the next 3 BBBE's
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
I just put my order thru too & I tried using the code that got sent in an email that I only read tonight as you do lol it gave -1c lol but was after gwp. Did anyone use this code?
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
Eeep just seen BBBE Fb feed the skin2skin is on sale tomorrow oh why oh why if I have one box on laybuy can I buy the other out right being the skin2skin? So many questions so little time anyway I'll leave my post here I'm off to catch some zs.:)
Macs
5351 posts
Oh gosh I cannot buy another box yet lol I just did some damage on my card. These new boxes are right up my alley. I adore skincare these days . 
Macs
5351 posts
Far out that was quick to sell out of pre sales.
JessB
219 posts
These boxes are so exciting! I missed out on the summer pre-sales, and am looking at the skin one now... but I don't know if I can justify (mainly to my partner) spending the money when we're supposed to be saving..
itsclearascrystal
2055 posts
It does look lovely and summery. I still haven't decided which box I want to get.
shazatron101
5112 posts
I had a thought, theres a GWP with some of the boxes currently - what happens to those that have already pre-ordered before the GWP was announced? Do they get anything? I feel a bit sorry for them missing out lol 
tannygirl
3392 posts
I got the Best of Summer when there was a GWP on Sunday. Never used teeth whitening products so I'm excited for that and a few other things in the box. I definitely looooove skincare. I'm so glad I bought that presale bundle. 
First Lady
957 posts
So many questions!

K3ri - absolutely if you have one box on layby you can still buy another outright.

Hahaha we had to set it to take off an amount, it's just how the system works.  So gwp AND an extra cent in the bank.  Score!

Shaz - the GWP code was a newsletter exclusive.  So if they've preordered a Best of Summer box who opted to use the GWP code (and not a $$$ discount code) then they'll get the gwp.

The first preorder was the Skin to Skin / NZ Brands 2 bundle with 20% off no gwp on those boxes.

Jessb...time to woo your partner with some shopper's logic.  Memorise this:

'But we will be saving just by purchasing a box!  Buy the Best of Summer and we'll get a tooth whitening kit for under retail PLUS 10 free products.'

hahahaha

Love Nat xx

k3r1pakai
1185 posts
I got excited with my posting lol
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
Yay yay and more yay thanks First Lady for answering the questions, once I placed my order then read skin2skin was being released today I was bummed out & needed that but don't think the best of summer was/is a waste bc as you say we pay for the teeth whitening kit & the rest is free win win :) skin2skin looks too good to miss out on so anxiety set in a bit but I'm feeling much better now.
MareeB
5241 posts
I've ordered all 3 and got the GWP. It's lucky I'm single.....
Macs
5351 posts
Oh lucky Maree! This Summer box looks amazingly good.I would go for all three if I could lol I need to pan these two boxes I have before my partner will be convinced I need another . 
shazatron101
5112 posts
OHHHHHHH okay then, yeah that makes sense! Fanks First Layyydeeeee :-D
Kimrose
1416 posts
Good on you Maree, we are going away soon so I have to save for that.  But I am thinking, next year, boxes be mine!
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
Oh awesome Maree :) what I do like now is the laybuy feature not many places do laybuy anymore so to see it online for BBBE great feature.
MareeB
5241 posts
Eeeeee - well - I'm more than a little obsessed!

Are these the last boxes for the year Nat?
First Lady
957 posts
Ah Maree you ask the difficult questions.

Maybeeeeeeeeeee. 

xox
MareeB
5241 posts
I'd be up for another one or two ;) It's been a very big year for you ladies though!!
Macs
5351 posts
Funny you ask that Maree about it being the last boxes. I just realised that was the last vault of the year. 
JessB
219 posts
Haha great advice @ First Lady!
I will have to practice my woo-ing! 
trudijoy
8375 posts
What makes you say that Macs?
Macs
5351 posts
Oh I was secretly hoping someone would tell me it wasn't the last lol
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
I keep forgetting they have a layby option available now! I really should head over and check out the boxes available :)
trudijoy
8375 posts
my fingers are def crossed for another pre-xmas vault! :D
tannygirl
3392 posts
That would be really super if that did work out Trudi.
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
Amy the laybuy option us pretty convenient.
As for another box I'd love a Christmas box would be lovely for one last one.
In saying that BRHQ has been pretty busy & wouldn't blame them it they closed up shop soon & just sell out what's available at the moment.
Another vault hmmmm I would like to see a vault earlier next year js.
Macs
5351 posts
I got few thousand points to burn if another vault comes around. I really like that idea of a Christmas box Keri.
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
I spose I could do more reviews to gain points for a vault but that's so much work lol a Chrsitmas box yes pls :D
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
The skin to skin boxes are looking cute can't wait to see the hauls coming to the wall I've yet to purchase one but I know I need to be fast before they sell out
MareeB
5241 posts
Oh yesss, a Christmas box or lucky dip box - I love the idea of surprise boxes! I  haven't peeked so I don't know what's in NZ2, skin to skin or the summer box, so I'm excited to get them and have a surprise :)
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
Dare I say it, but an advent box sounds fun, maybe 12 days of Christmas lol
MareeB
5241 posts
Ooooh yes, that does sound good Keri!
Head Pixie
569 posts
Close up shop and sell out what we have?

Oooooooh, k3r1pakai, do you even know us ;)

You should see what's coming... and what is to come.... xo
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
Glad u agree Maree
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
Oh Head Pixie that's twice this week my name has been mentioned I hope I'm not getting in trouble with the posts ;)
Macs
5351 posts
Oh Pixie oh is that another juicy hint lol I wonder what's coming 
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
It's sounds like there's more to come aye Macs?
KiwiLass
174 posts
I'm with the others - totally love the idea of a Christmas themed box if that was possible!
trudijoy
8375 posts
xmas advent calendars are the absolute BEST!
Macs
5351 posts
Sounds like there is more to come Keri. Never had a xmas advent before. I would love one.
MareeB
5241 posts
Mmmmmm that sounds exciting - I can't wait :)
Rajvee2588
221 posts
I read the all comments. All nice boxes are coming but I am still on no buy. Can't convince my  husband anymore. Poor me....better luck next time.

nat you said right if we buy box that means we saving some money too.

My only reason I come in forum less is tempting about stuffs...lol 
MissQT
1547 posts
oh stop teasing us pixie!
Macs
5351 posts
Yes I'm in the same boat Rajvee. Partner is not convinced of another purchase lol. The temptation to buy is real especially with this $25 deal thrown in. 
Rezee
1964 posts
A Christmas box would be amazing.  I got my skin box yesterday, some great products in there. There's nothing I won't use either.  I love the sound of the summer ox and I'm loving the deal going on right now. I've done some serious damage to my credit card though so have to be good for now!
ragingfrog
1289 posts
A christmassy box would be great, that would make gift buying so much easier. Hey I would even take a few deluxe samples in that box to get a couple of higher end brands in there.

As for the vault, I would like a vault early next year in February, kids back at school, uni not back yet. Something to remind us to get back into the swing of things.
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
Ragingfrog I love how you think so I totally agree with what you say :-)

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!