Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

45 posts, 9 members
MareeB
5241 posts
I still have some of the original boxes from the early days of beauty boxes and I have the hair box - remember that one? It reminded me of the boxes that were more specific like the nudes box and nail box, hair box etc If you could choose a box specific to one thing, what would you choose? I'd like skincare - serums. night creams, oils etc
tabucutie
1811 posts
It's been awhile.. I like body products. Moisturiser, body oils, exfoliant and shower/body wash
AboutFace
412 posts
Think I'd go with either skincare or nude make-up 
MareeB
5241 posts
Ooh yeah bodyc are would be lovely. Does anyone buy from Lush? is it still open? no one ever mentions it. The lockdowns must have been devastating for those companies.
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
My favourite box was a hair box I got.....I love anything with hair products!
AboutFace
412 posts
Yes lush is still open, this covid business has had such an impact just wish it was over with. 
MareeB
5241 posts
I loved the hair box too - I still have some hair oil. Geesh I LOVE the scent ...
MareeB
5241 posts
I thought the govt said there wouldn't be any more lockdowns, but they're hinting at it in the news in the past few days ... the virus seems to be firing out of control again. Lots of people here are getting it for the first time but also lots are on the second round now.
tabucutie
1811 posts
I didn't know lockdown was am option. Thought it might just go to red. Though I have forgotten what the conditions are
MareeB
5241 posts
It can be red and strict and not have a lockdown Tabu. I guess it will depend if those measures slow things down. If it goes red lots of people might go back to self-imposed lockdowns - working from home etc I will if I can.
tabucutie
1811 posts
Oh right, that makes sense. Interesting times ahead. 
ChristineS
19 posts
What about boxes with a different kind of theme, like a waste free box or a NZ made box?
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Ethique are currently doing Mystery Boxes which tick both zero waste and New Zealand made. There's a $20 and $50 option, with the contents being worth double that. I got the $20 one which I'm pretty happy with. And you still get a free mini product with it. 
MareeB
5241 posts
That's a great idea!
tabucutie
1811 posts
That is a good idea. 

Ethique is haircare products?
I'm with you Tabucutie. Beauty Box filled with body care products. There have been some goodies  over the years with some lovely products included like Trilogy, Snowberry and the various body scrubs. I haven't set foot in a Lush store for what seems like years.
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Ethique also do solid body care as well as concentrates to make up liquid products, including household cleaners. They even do a solid dog shampoo and conditioner now! There shampoo bars are the best and the only ones I will use. I'm tempted to get another mystery box but really don't need one. It would be a great way to try out their products if you are new to the brand. 
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
I still buy a couple of things from Lush but they discontinued a lot of things I liked and started putting glitter in everything. 
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Don't think I've ever tried Ethique....I grabbed a $20 box :-)
tabucutie
1811 posts
I'm gonna go have a look at the Ethique website now..
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Oooh let me know what you get when it arrives, Lisa. Hope you love it. 
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Will do! I actually didn't realise they did so many other products apart from haircare.  Excited to see what I get :-)
tabucutie
1811 posts
Couldn't resist. Got myself the $50 box and 2 of the $20 boxes as gifts. Such a good deal.
MareeB
5241 posts
Exciting! I hope you all love your Ethique :)
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Cool if I like the $20 I will grab the $50 too :-) Hope you like it Tabu.
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Very keen to find out what's in the $50 box! I think the $20 boxes are all the same as I got an email yesterday with more info about the products in it. So I won't say what I got but I was very happy with it. 
Millyw
63 posts
Oh cool! I will look at Ethique now - sounds like a good deal! Thanks
tabucutie
1811 posts
I hope I like it too. 

I did see when ordering all items in both size boxes are set.
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Mine is with the courier for delivery....so fast!
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Won't spoil it for anyone but love what I got!
tabucutie
1811 posts
Mine arrived today. Pretty keen to try them al! Looks to be good value for money.
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Are there double ups in the two different boxes? Or all different products? 
tabucutie
1811 posts
No double ups. All items are different type or scent.
Gossip Fairy
25 posts
I may have heard something about a box being released to celebrate a very special event marked in the calendar at BRHQ...

It's a few months away, but the curation has begun, and oh my...oh my...oh my...

Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Awesome.....I'm keen to get the $50 box!
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
That sounds exciting!
MareeB
5241 posts
Oooh exciting - I can't wait :)
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Soozie, with the Ethique solid face bars....do you keep them in an airtight container between uses?
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Lisa, I haven't actually used the face bar and not sure it will suit my skin. I think it would be best to store it somewhere where it could air out though. For the shampoo and conditioner bars, I use one of their containers and leave the lid off until they dry out thoroughly. They have other suggestions for storage on their website. 
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Cool I just jumped on the website and had a look :-) Was going to grab the $50 box but it's all sold out now.
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Yeah they posted on Facebook that they'd sold out, but they're trying to put some more together. 
tabucutie
1811 posts
Not surprised it sold out, such a good deal :)
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Lisa, Ethique mystery boxes are back in stock! 
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Oh and Ethique have free shipping this weekend too! 
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Thanks Soozie!

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!