Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

21 posts, 8 members
MareeB
5239 posts
Hey I'm just wondering if there will a new BBBE soon?
tabucutie
1811 posts
Ooh funny you mention that Maree. I was just wondering about that yesterday when I went in my backup box, its almost empty *sad face* I usually use the BBBE boxes for my restock. Maybe there will be one soon.
MareeB
5239 posts
Me too Tabucutie. My usual large stock is dwindling away.
MareeB
5239 posts
On that note, I've been using No 3 make up melt I found in the back of the drawer (actually got to the back of the drawer!!). I got it from BBBE or the vault ages ago and I see it isn't in the directory now. I've been using it as a moisturiser and it's lovely :)
First Lady
957 posts
Very, very soon!

And Maree...dare I say it, they're right up your alley!

xox
shazatron101
5112 posts
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaay. Is there a way i can have spoilers? Hahahahahaha 
MareeB
5239 posts
Ooooooh thank you First Lady. I'm looking forward to treating myself x
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
It's going to take more than a pandemic for me to run out of skincare and soap lol. 
First Lady
957 posts
Hmm...spoilers...

Well I guess I can tell you we've curated two of our fastest-selling themes, Natural Brands and New Releases and they are both just such fantastic curations!

xox
shazatron101
5112 posts
Oooh yay!!! Im hoping the garnier lavendin oil will make an appearance..  its new!! I must have it!! 
tabucutie
1811 posts
Yay natural brands box!
shazatron101
5112 posts
Ohhhhhh my god those boxes look good... wonder if i can wrangle one out of the man hahahahaha 
MissDilly
229 posts
The double looks so good - I like the look of both boxes - but I really really need a night cream and the Vit C polisher, especially if the ads on this site are telling me I'm a senior lol
MareeB
5239 posts
Oh Nat you were right. They are both my kind of boxes. I can't wait for them to arrive.
MareeB
5239 posts
Its so crazy eh? People at work are off sick so I'm working huge hours. I don't mind though, it makes life just feel normal and I can ignore all the stuff about the virus. My sympathies to those working in retail. My best wishes to everyone, keep safe, and good health to you all and your families and friends x
First Lady
957 posts
Maree I knew it!  YAY!  You deserve the treat too, sounds like you're a busy lady at the mo.

xox
SmileyPisces
253 posts
Nicely said Maree =D
MissDilly
229 posts
These boxes are certainly a wonderful treat in these crazy times. My parents are in isolation and my kids are just so sad at not being able to hug them - we're making the most of Facetime etc. with them.   I got the natural BBBE- was going to buy both - but I took a glance at what I'm hoarding and been lucky enough to trial already and eased back lol. 
Macs
5351 posts
I'm super tempted to treat myself on pay day if their still there.
MissDilly
229 posts
My BBBE arrived today - thank you so much - made my day! 
MareeB
5239 posts
Mine arrived today. They are soo awesome, I'm so happy.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!