Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

15 posts, 10 members
MareeB
5238 posts
Did anyone else buy a beauty box? I bought The Nudes. I can't wait to try the highlighting drops. Woohooo
SmileyPisces
253 posts
Sadly... the boxes come out when i’m stocked full with goodies from Farmer’s beauty week sale... I would love to get the Sensational skin care box if it doesn’t all go before i try to finish some of the existing products i have already. Well done Maree for getting one though =D
tabucutie
1810 posts
I usually do but have sat this one out. I prefer to get the Cruelty Free boxes as I know I will use all the products then.
itsclearascrystal
2055 posts
I like highlighting drops. But I sat this one out too. I tend to just buy individual products as I want them.
MareeB
5238 posts
I'd never heard of them until I saw them in the box, then I looked them up on google. I hope I can use them properly.
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Lol i always think of you Maree when a new box comes out. I have so much stuff and am moving soon so really need to downsize, so no box for me, hope you love it!
MareeB
5238 posts
Thanks Lisa :) I feel like I haven't had one for ages heeheehee addict!
Macs
5351 posts
I got the email . I’m still trying to get through my current stash . I’ll be sitting this one out. Look forward to seeing unboxings.
SandieNZ
424 posts
I’m ashamed to say I got one of each! Eek!
super excited though, can’t wait till they get delivered - does anyone know if you get a courier tracking number to go stalking with?
Susilia
484 posts
I love how my comment got removed because I mentioned 2 other subscription boxes, lol! :D 
MareeB
5238 posts
Yes I think they do get tracked, but they arrive fast once they've been sent usually :) I can't wait!
Kimrose
1412 posts
Oh Maree, I am sure you will love the BBBE! I didnt order one this time as I had just done a Sephora order..looking forward to seeing what you enjoyed the most.
MareeB
5238 posts
I'm sure I will Kim lol it's going to be the bright spot in a horrible week. Love your profile pic - you always look so cheerful and smiley :)
Emily-jane
314 posts
Are they being sent this week? I can't wait! I haven't brought a box in ages. 
Kimrose
1412 posts
Thanks Maree. Hope your weekend is better than your week :)

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!