Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

ASOS website for Beauty

19 posts, 14 members
KrystleF
158 posts
Some people may already know about this but the ASOS website is great for buying brands that are hard to get/are very expensive in NZ. The free shipping makes it pretty awesome too. They have brands like NARS, Bourjois, Rimmel, Benefit, Stila etc and they often have great sales on the products too.

Do you guys ever buy beauty products off there?

http://www.asos.com/Women/Beauty/Cat/pgehtml.aspx?cid=1314&via=top
Cat
474 posts
I use to love ASOS until they stopped shipping benefit, Nars and all the other good brands internationally. I still use it for Boujois products, oh and Rimmel is a lot cheaper then here :)
Wh0syaMama
35 posts
Haven't used ASOS for beauty yet but might give them a go......their clothes however seem to give my credit card a bashing (currently waiting for my next purchase )
Kelli
73 posts
Yeah a lot of the stuff they list on UK websites they don't ship any more *cry cry* still a few things on there but it's limited a lot to what it did have
beautyandlouise
102 posts
I love ASOS for everything hehe =] xx.
deville
42 posts
Thanks for the heads up on their makeup as I have only ever bought shoes off them :)
Xtinastar
165 posts
I loved ASOS until they stopped shipping all the cool brands to NZ :(
xjayloux
900 posts
ASOS was my fave but they dont ship the popular brands here any more, even restrict certain clothing labels too =(
baileybreanna
119 posts
I've bought a lot of Rimmel products off ASOS, they're so much cheaper than here (even better when they're on sale!).
KrystleF
158 posts
I just discovered YouShop have launched for the UK too (NZ Post service) which means we may be able to get those brands on ASOS they won't send to NZ http://www.nzpost.co.nz/tools/youshop
LisaE5
447 posts
Hehe I definately am a international shopper but haven't yet tried ASOS. I did buy some anitomicals products off Beautybay.com as they have free shipping and loved it but they no longer stock it but ASOS does so I may have to see what they have on offer. I did look on ASOS one day and they have Rimmel London Finishing powder for NZ$5 after I converted it :O was such a bargin but by the next day, it was sold out 
pixie_stylz
228 posts
I really can['t choose between the two sites i <3 them both just as much and use them often. Never had any probs and i always get my orders fast :)
RachE14
82 posts
I know this is a bit random, but I recently purchased some stuff from beauty joint, does anyone know how long they take to arrive, as I have never purchase from them before.
Cat
474 posts
When I've ordered from beauty joint its usually taken roughly 2weeks. I live rural too. But depends also on type of shipping you chose. I always go for the cheapest :) 
RachE14
82 posts
Cool thanks I always go for the cheapest too
tanitaandtia
144 posts
I've always got my stuff from beauty joint 1 1/2 - 2 weeks , quite fast :)
KrystleF
158 posts
I have been wanting to try Beautyjoint for awhile, good to know how long the shipping time is, sounds about usual- sometimes its not great to live on the other side of the world!
mugglemum
12 posts
Can anyone tell me what does Beautyjoint charge for shipping to NZ?  Used to no charge on Strawberry, Asos and Fishpond. thanks
RachE14
82 posts
I purchased about 40 worth of products from beautyjoint last week, an postage was 14. There prices are so good, I didn't mind paying that much postage. And that's the cheapest

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!